Grey Hulk = Weakest Hulk

AdaMDaAssAssiN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By AdaMDaAssAssiN

grey hulk is the weakest hulk but also he is smarter than normal hulk and i dont know much about mandarin so idk who would win..?? 
o_O
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@AdaMDaAssAssiN: 
I like your profile pic

@BatDance:
You may be right
But I hope your joking about the "no ring" statement
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Matezoide2
@BatDance said:
" Mandarin stomps, heck even a ringless Mandarin might win this

Grey Hulk = Weakest Hulk

"
Ms.Marvel is far stronger and faster than Mandarin can ever hope to be,not to mention all this did was revert Grey Hulk back to Green Hulk

@StrongestOneThereIs:
he is serious,but he is a Mandarin fanboy and a Hulk hater,it is preety obvious why he said that
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OhTru
Ringless Mandarin is still a beast, the biggest mistake people make is thinking he's a street leveler like Batman, Black Cat or Nick Fury...Mandarin is way, way beyond these guys and there is nothing they can do to put Mandarin down.
 He has a chin of steel and can soak up everything a guy like the Thing throws at him, he would shame Batman with martial arts skills, and his striking power is insane, his punches and kicks are insanely enhanced by his martial arts skills and might be in the class 60-80 range

Last I read of Grey Hulk he was in the class 70 and he got owned by the Thing

Mandarin is real hardcore kungfu warrior
He's one of these crazy ass characters from a Kungfu movie, flying around on wires and kicking holes in steel doors

With Rings he's too much, with rings Mandarin has fought the Avengers and been a challenge to all of them including Thor

Mandarin Without Rings, beat down Classic Ironman suits. This is old Mandarin using nothing but his karate kicks and kungfu chi and he still beats the hell out of Ironmans suits. The old guy Mandarin could have a truck dropped on his face, he could have his testicles frozen to absolute zero and have his chest burnt like an overcooked chicken, then Mandarin can take a couple of repulsor blasters to the face....basically you expect any of these  shots to destroy a class 75 - class 90 brick
How does Mandarin a supposed street leveler deal with such killer attacks? He soaks it all up as if it were just a bunch of school boys fooling around
Then he jumps back, drops kicks Ironman, or tackles him and starts putting him in wrestling locks and suddenly Ironman starts to look broken or endanger of getting stomped by some old dude who is actually holding back. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Tony usually has to go all out just to deal with a Mandarin who wants to spar with him like a boxing trainer
The only reason Tony beats Mandarin is because Mandarin is a bit silly, he's too arrogant and does not use all his power and holds back with the rings, while Tony is a badass and doesn't mind smashing some old commie through concrete walls that are 2 feet thick
Of course smashing him through a wall won't put Mandarin down, it only annoys him

Mandarin's fight skills and chi are insane, even without rings he would give Hulk one hell of a fight
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@OhTru said:
" Ringless Mandarin is still a beast, the biggest mistake people make is thinking he's a street leveler like Batman, Black Cat or Nick Fury...Mandarin is way, way beyond these guys and there is nothing they can do to put Mandarin down.
 He has a chin of steel and can soak up everything a guy like the Thing throws at him, he would shame Batman with martial arts skills, and his striking power is insane, his punches and kicks are insanely enhanced by his martial arts skills and might be in the class 60-80 range

Last I read of Grey Hulk he was in the class 70 and he got owned by the Thing

Mandarin is real hardcore kungfu warrior
He's one of these crazy ass characters from a Kungfu movie, flying around on wires and kicking holes in steel doors

With Rings he's too much, with rings Mandarin has fought the Avengers and been a challenge to all of them including Thor

Mandarin Without Rings, beat down Classic Ironman suits. This is old Mandarin using nothing but his karate kicks and kungfu chi and he still beats the hell out of Ironmans suits. The old guy Mandarin could have a truck dropped on his face, he could have his testicles frozen to absolute zero and have his chest burnt like an overcooked chicken, then Mandarin can take a couple of repulsor blasters to the face....basically you expect any of these  shots to destroy a class 75 - class 90 brick
How does Mandarin a supposed street leveler deal with such killer attacks? He soaks it all up as if it were just a bunch of school boys fooling around
Then he jumps back, drops kicks Ironman, or tackles him and starts putting him in wrestling locks and suddenly Ironman starts to look broken or endanger of getting stomped by some old dude who is actually holding back. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Tony usually has to go all out just to deal with a Mandarin who wants to spar with him like a boxing trainer The only reason Tony beats Mandarin is because Mandarin is a bit silly, he's too arrogant and does not use all his power and holds back with the rings, while Tony is a badass and doesn't mind smashing some old commie through concrete walls that are 2 feet thick Of course smashing him through a wall won't put Mandarin down, it only annoys him    Mandarin's fight skills and chi are insane, even without rings he would give Hulk one hell of a fight "
Damn, did not realize the Asian dude with the green robe and set of color rings was such a badass
Tem Borjigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tem Borjigin

Yup. Because he's wears zapper-rings, a lot of people make the mistake of thinking he's like Green Lantern, when he's actually closer to being a Wonder Woman type of character. He mostly does things with the rings to supplement his martial arts stuff, rather than replace them. Like using the mind-ring to create a bunch of illusions of himself, then jumping on his opponant and kung fuing the crap out of him while the opponant doesn't know which Mandarin is real. He's more of a brick who cheats sometimes than a true ranged zapper-guy.

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King Hercules

Though Grey Hulk is weaker than the others he can still reach lower Class 100 levels with time Mandarin can win, but would need to finish the Hulk fast.

Havoc@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Havoc@
@texasdeathmatch: 
Omg that scan shamed Iron Man. Tony is in a suit, that's like a one man army, taking on a mandarin, a guy with no weapons but his bare fist.
Put this way..Iron Man is like a AK47 and Mandarin is like a butter knife...The AK47 was losing.
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hoboseid

Mandarin got this

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By TheGoldenOne

With his rings, Mandarin wins here

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zaiyan

Mandarin with rings wins

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Stronger

Mandarin stomps

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Charlie_Jade

Grey Hulk just beat the Avengers, all of them....Avengers #4 i think

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@Stronger said:

Mandarin stomps

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

@Charlie_Jade said:

Grey Hulk just beat the Avengers, all of them....Avengers #4 i think

Almost certainly P.I.S if Thor was there or Ironman was bringing his A-game.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

I think Grey Hulk should take it. Stronger, more durable, resistance to most of the HAX Mandarin has and can tag him with a thunderclap.

Avatar image for deactivated-6206206653a0c
deactivated-6206206653a0c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Grey Hulk.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Noone1996

Mandarin and his son have scaled to stronger versions of the Hulk than this. The Mandarin’s matter rearranger ring made classic Hulk scream out in pain when blasted by it. It didn’t successfully turn him to stone, but it hurt the guy and he had to slam himself into the ground to “free” himself instead of just breaking it off with his bare hands. His electrical ring also hurt classic Hulk and he briefly struggled to break out of the electronic field which Hulk admitted was crushing him. When Sandman couldn’t “seal off” Hulk on his own, the Mandarin used a gas attack from his ring which stunned him long enough to allow Flint to pour an entire pyramid’s worth of sand on top of him without any interference from Banner. He’s also displayed that he’s willing to use illusions on Hulk in character which will open him up for attack. Then there’s Temujin who used chi enhanced hits to make post-breach Hulk scream out in pain while he danced around his hits until he got thunderclapped away. The Mandarin is stronger, faster, and more skilled (both in martial arts and with the rings) than his son and again these are all scaled versions of the Hulk that are inferior to Joe Fixit. Even if none of that works, he’s still got a ring that can freeze Joe at absolute zero temperatures, can teleport him to the moon, and has an impact ring which can damage Iron Man’s armor and send him flying so hard through a mountain that the impact is felt on seismographs 7,000 miles away to the east. I think Mandarin wins this.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm siding with Mandarin against this version of Hulk but he will need his rings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Didn’t Fixit also break out of Ice mans constructs? I thought they were absolute zero. Fixit also shrugged off Grey Gargoyles transmutation too which is superior to Mandarins matter manipulation considering it’s turned the likes of Thor to stone. Fixit saw through illusions created by the leader so he has experience with illusions. Grey Hulk has a good record against Iron man as well for what it’s worth.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn’t Fixit also break out of Ice mans constructs? I thought they were absolute zero.

Are you referring to Incredible Hulk 336-337? Where Iceman froze Fixit solid and he was incapacitated for the rest of the issue and half of the next? He was breaking his constructs, sure, but freezing him solid is what beat him. Even when Cyclops blasted an air hole for him he still didn't break out until they were on the road hours later and Bobby forgot to continuously reinforce the ice:

No Caption Provided

Also don't remember it saying anywhere that he was using absolute zero temperatures.

Fixit also shrugged off Grey Gargoyles transmutation too which is superior to Mandarins matter manipulation considering it’s turned the likes of Thor to stone.

I agree that Duval's transmutation is superior, but so is classic savage Hulk when compared to Gray Hulk. Mandarin's beam made Hulk scream out in pain and he said he couldn't move or breathe. It might not outright beat Fixit, but I imagine that would hinder him more since he's weaker and less durable than the green one. The point is that those attacks would be harder for him to overcome this time around and might wear him down more.

Fixit saw through illusions created by the leader so he has experience with illusions. Grey Hulk has a good record against Iron man as well for what it’s worth.

I mean his illusions have tricked smarter than Fixit. That's for sure. Like Malekith was tricked into thinking he defeated his opponents when in reality he was being pummeled. He also tricked Maya Hansen, who is the genius that invented Extremis, into giving the genetic code sequence to him:

As for Iron Man, his showing against Joe in Hulk Smash Avengers 4 is just inconsistent bad writing. I'd prefer to go off of his showing against Fixit in his own book in issue 361 of Incredible Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996

Are you referring to Incredible Hulk 336-337? Where Iceman froze Fixit solid and he was incapacitated for the rest of the issue and half of the next? He was breaking his constructs, sure, but freezing him solid is what beat him. Even whenCyclops blasted an air hole for himhe still didn't break out until they were on the road hours later and Bobby forgot to continuously reinforce the ice:

Fair enough. My mistake.

I agree that Duval's transmutation is superior, but so is classic savage Hulk when compared to Gray Hulk. Mandarin's beam made Hulk scream out in pain and he said he couldn't move or breathe. It might not outright beat Fixit, but I imagine that would hinder him more since he's weaker and less durable than the green one. The point is that those attacks would be harder for him to overcome this time around and might wear him down more.

Well that's true. I don't think Mandarin is going to get stomped or anything, it's just Fixit has decent and good showings against Abomination, Thing, Thor, Iron man, Super Skrull etc and I think his durability, strength, thunderclaps will get him the win in a good fight.

I mean his illusions have tricked smarter than Fixit. That's for sure.Like Malekith was tricked into thinking he defeated his opponents when in reality he was being pummeled.He also tricked Maya Hansen, who is the genius that invented Extremis, into giving the genetic code sequence to him:

Those are good showings, I don't deny that. It's just Leader is smarter than Mandarin and Fixit managed to see through them. Although I could see him getting stuck in their and ambushed.

As for Iron Man, his showing against Joe in Hulk Smash Avengers 4 is just inconsistent bad writing. I'd prefer to go off of his showing against Fixit in his own book in issue 361 of Incredible Hulk.

Well he did do well against Iron man in the Order comic series and he did wreck Iron man in Hulk: Grey (although that was Iron man's golden armour) not to mention his above feats that I've listed do make him beating Iron man not impossible.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mandarin.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough. My mistake.

Yeah so we can add that to the list of the several rings that can beat him. I'm pretty sure I've seen even savage Hulk have questionable resistance to absolute zero, let alone Fixit who was already owned by Iceman. That ring has frozen Iron Man's armor to absolute zero in half a second. His matter rearranger ring is one of the most commonly used rings he wields and easily the most versatile. That's the one that can transmute the air to create poisonous/knockout gas (which seems to also be a weakness to Hulk) and teleport people away (like to the moon for example). So those methods could work too.

Fixit also seems to have a weakness to sunlight which the Mandarin can counter with two rings. The first ring he could use is his white light ring which emits various forms of energy across the electromagnetic spectrum. Sunlight emits mostly infrared, ultraviolet, and visible light and those are all on the electromagnetic spectrum.

No Caption Provided

When Joe was exposed even to small amounts of sunlight he noticed that Mr. Hyde was hardly bothered by his punches.

The second ring he could use is incandescence which has been constantly referenced as the container of a star/sun on your finger. It opens a portal to the heart of a sun.

No Caption Provided

I wonder what a solar flare from a star would do to Joe.

All of these methods I listed above would probably take Fixit out in a one-shot tbh.

Well that's true. I don't think Mandarin is going to get stomped or anything, it's just Fixit has decent and good showings against Abomination, Thing, Thor, Iron man, Super Skrull etc and I think his durability, strength, thunderclaps will get him the win in a good fight.

Obviously Mandarin also has good showings against Iron Man, but part of the reason he always loses is because Tony's suit is just so versatile with all of its defenses. Like he can heat up his armor when it gets frozen, handbook entries say his magnetic beam reinforced armor is immune to transmutation, he uses radar/satellites/sonar to counter being blinded, his suit has thermocouples that can absorb heat/lightning, etc. Gray Hulk cannot do any of that to counter the Mandarin's versatility, so I really don't think it's as easy as scaling to other bricks. As long as the Mandarin can hang long enough to use his rings, which he most definitely can due to his superior skill/speed, he can win. He's durable enough to stay in the fight if he gets hit a few times too.

The Mandarin might be surprised by a thunderclap, but I have no doubt that he could tank it and keep fighting. The next time Fixit tries a thunderclap he could just cancel out the soundwaves like he's done to Iron Man's sonics which are probably stronger than Joe's. As for the rest, I could argue Iron Man has done decent, or would do well against, those characters too but it's not really productive to get into it and my post is too long already.

Those are good showings, I don't deny that. It's just Leader is smarter than Mandarin and Fixit managed to see through them. Although I could see him getting stuck in their and ambushed.

I mean I'd argue that intellectually contending with and tricking Tony Stark constantly is more impressive than doing that with Bruce Banner like Sterns does. Although the Leader probably has more or better 'on paper' intellectual/prep feats than Mandarin does, it ultimately doesn't really matter for this feat. I'd be curious to know who else the Leader has tricked with his illusions. If dumb characters are the only ones that have been fooled by his illusions/holograms then I'd argue the Leader just has shitty and unconvincing ones. Meanwhile, the Mandarin's illusions have not only fooled Malekith and Maya Hansen, but even Tony had to use his equipment to determine which one was real.

So even Tony couldn't tell the difference.

No Caption Provided

Even when the rings were captured and monitored by the most advanced SHIELD scanning technology and agents with omega level clearance, they were still able to evade detection by the liar ring:

No Caption Provided

Well he did do well against Iron man in the Order comic series and he did wreck Iron man in Hulk: Grey (although that was Iron man's golden armour) not to mention his above feats that I've listed do make him beating Iron man not impossible.

The only thing I don't like about The Order Defenders series is the fact that Iron Man is shown blasting Fixit and he no-sells the blast. As we saw in Incredible Hulk 361, Iron Man's repulsors were powerful enough to not only send Fixit flying around and make him scream out in pain while braced, but later on he actually gets angry with Tony for hitting him too hard because his ears were still ringing at least a half hour later xD. Even in Hulk Smash Avengershe could hurt Hulk with his repulsors. Iron Man has consistently shown the ability to hurt the stronger green savage Hulk with his repulsors as well. Anyway, in The Order, when Joe ends up KO'ing Iron Man I'd argue it was only because he cheap-shots him. He was busy coming up with a plan to take out the Silver Surfer and wasn't paying attention.

Hulk: Gray, if anything, is actually a good showing for Iron Man considering the fact that he manages to make Hulk scream out in pain and even burns his skin while tanking 10+ hits without even brought to a state of unconsciousness in one of his oldest clunkiest armors too. Meanwhile, in Avengers: The Origin 3-5 with the same armor, he fights a stronger version of the Hulk for several issues and he's fine. Even if all of these feats didn't exist and Joe Fixit really had Iron Man's number (which isn't true) it doesn't matter because the Mandarin is a completely different character with different feats/abilities.

Sorry for the long post. I never get to argue with the Mandarin so it's fun to finally do so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I think I’ll concede here. Good debating. I think some of the rings can beat Fixit.