Can Grey Hulk clear?

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By tomlikesfries

Stops at Colossus (5) in a good fight. But if he does manage to get past Piotr, then I say he stops at Namor, assuming he can use that lake to get wet.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dredeuced

I say he stops at Namor. I feel like, even Grey Hulk could probably tank everyone here and dish out enough to keep them ko'd. It's a lot of solid fights, though.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

I don't presently own the issue, and can't seem to find good scans on the internet for it (which is sad cause it's a classic), but Wolverine beat Grey Hulk in Incredible Hulk #340. Plus I think current Colossus might actually be stronger then Grey Hulk was, so he'd likely stop at Colossus, definitely at Wolverine.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44
80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 80sBaby

He makes it to Namor. Fixit starts weaker than most Hulks but his anger will rise with each opponent. And Wolverine never beat Grey Hulk in #340. Common misconception.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44: LOL

Grey Hulk vs Jean, Iceman, and Cyke. He cant be beaten so is Frozen. Then he Breaks out and it Takes Same 3 X-Men, Doc Samson (100 toner) as well SHIELD.

Best Absorbing Man in Daylight (GH weaker in daylight).

Heck beat a Amped Up Thing who was 100+ tons.

Hulk took on Blob, Pyro, and Quick Silver here with ease.

Here GH fights Abomination first time way back in earliest books.

GH while suffering from a specifically design Poison (that cause mass heart attacks) from Madman beaten Abomination.

No Caption Provided

As seen Hulk fighting here was extremely weaken and the madder he got the more pain he felt.

So all in all I say the ONLY threat is Namor.

Even then at his best and at Night he could beat Namor thru brains like he has many others. He is one of the most Clever Hulks in comics. He beat Amped Thing and abomination thru brains. He could as easily out smart the hot head Imperious Rex to stay out of the water and gain the upper hand. If at Night then he really has a Upper hand.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Cyclops rips a hole in him.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bo88gdan

Gray Hulk clears this Gauntlet

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@god_spawn: I really dont think it would put Hulk down.

Here he survived a Gamma Bomb at point blank and still manage to escape before SHIELD notice he was alive.

No Caption Provided

GH Healing Factor also more than match High Evolutionary beam that should render GH to his Component Electrical Charges!

I highly doubt a Hole burn thru GH will matter and only serve to increase his Healing Factor.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CadenceV2: Cyclops' blasts don't burn. And despite all those things you showed me, a wider blast at max power was ripping skin off of WWH who is much stronger, more durable and much angrier than any of the guys would cause Grey Hulk to be is fighting first. Wolverine was having issues cutting deep enough on WWH yet stabbed practically clean through Grey Hulk's gut in mid battle and Grey Hulk angry in that fight so it was impressive power from Cyclops to be able to do what he did. Cyclops has more than enough previous experience against Hulk, and has shown against Hulk he is willing to go all out from the start. Add in he is smart enough to probably try a different visor setting (remember, wide blasts on Cyclops' visor are weaker than slim) and would fire a more focused beam of the same power. And if a claw to the gut was enough to down Grey Hulk (at least briefly) in a single slash, Cyclops' beam is more than powerful enough to do the same and would cause much more damage and at a longer rate.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

Grey Hulk ftw

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull: Cyclops is stronger than he was back then. And there is still a huge difference between Grey Hulk and WWH whom Cyclops damaged with a wider blast and Hulk was a degree Wolverine had issues and Hulk was fighting people even prior to that. Cyclops had morals in his fight WWH too yet still did it anyway. He knows that is the only way to tackle Hulk. And Blob is irrelevant, his durability is for different reasons. I could say oh, Wolverine can't cut Blob but he cuts Grey Hulk just fine. Blob>>>Hulk. No. It's different reasons. None of that proves Cyclops can't and won't rip a hole through him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@god_spawn: @TheAcidSkull:

I also like to point out How Clever and Smart Grey hulk is fighting. As I posted with Amp Thing, Abomination, and Absorbing Man Grey hulk is more well known for thinking and dirty fighting.

Cyclopes should not easily tag Grey Hulk if GH knows about the current level of Cykes power.

Also this is Morals on. Cyke before AvX is not nuking GH as per Morals. If GH gets a hole burn threw him he will amp up in Pee Off factor and he will start out thinking.

Heck I dont see Cyke cleverly out thinking Santtanish at all.

If we discuss Batman i any thread we take into account of Skill and ability to out think. Grey hulk is not the dumb Savage Hulk. He is very cruel dirty fighter who has man times out think for a win.

Heck this isnt the only feat of Hulk out smarting.

GH has taken on greater odds than Morals on Cyke.

I think he can clear this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2: Nice scans! All though:

1. The X-men have gotten more powerful since then (As mentioned all ready)
  2. And that was the second battle between the thing and grey hulk. I don't have scans but I believe the thing won in fantastic four 320.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By nefarious

He stops at Cyclops.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He stops at Cykes (sorry I know how much you like hulk). I love hulk and GH is a dirty fighter who tends to think thimgs through alot more than savage Hulk but Scott is very tactical and is no pushover and as mentioned before he did hurt WWH.

@jashro44 said:

this

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

2. And that was the second battle between the thing and grey hulk. I don't have scans but I believe the thing won in fantastic four 320.

Yes he did and it was because Dr. Doom never told GH he was amped. As the Scan showed I added the part where Doom tells him after the beat down and Grey Hulk then out smarted Grimm and whooped him good.

Grey Hulk cunning and Dirty Fighting is a factor in itself. He beaten abomination (while dying) and Amp Grim like this. He simply start to out smart. Same with santannish.

I dont see Pre AvX Cyke who has morals beating Grey Hulk.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2: Fair enough.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44

@Nefarious said:

He stops at Cyclops.

Reason?

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By heroesgold

This Hulk is strong, but is also smart, I can see him stopping at 5 or 6. Grey Hulk would have a good fight with the Metal Russian, but Grey Hulk is only a 70 toner while Colossus is a 90 toner. Also I'm sure Wolverine has beaten Grey Hulk and Grey Hulk wouldn't stand a chance against Namor who is 100 toner or more.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

@heroesgold: Wolverine lost to Grey Hulk. Scans back on Page one.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By heroesgold

@CadenceV2: Oops didn't see that their well I'm guessing he'd stop at Namor unless it was night and theres no clear sign of water anywhere, and I mean anywhere

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on what you would constitute as a K.O couldn't Grulk potentially stop at Rockslide due to being a Iceman like conciousness?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

Clears it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2 said:

@heroesgold: Wolverine lost to Grey Hulk. Scans back on Page one.

He didn't win. The fight never concluded.

@Pwok21 said:

Depending on what you would constitute as a K.O couldn't Grulk potentially stop at Rockslide due to being a Iceman like conciousness?

I think rockslide can get incapacitated if he gets pummeled enough. To be honest I am no expert on him but some one posted a scan of him punching colossus in the face and his arm broke and the Russian was unfazed. I don't know if its a low showing or not but if its the norm for him I don't see him hurting grey hulk.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44: I wil argue 2 things. One his thunder clap at a weaker level was near Lethal.... Two Grey Hulk was getting Stronger and Wolverine knew he couldn't win so he quit.

Thus Wolverine Tapped Out of the fight.

Gey Hulk won.

Edit. Scans.

No Caption Provided

Hulk easily smacks him around. SHIELD agent lasts him to stop Hulk. Wolverine then calls it quits. Hulk was still ready to go and he was the one blasted.

Nothing Wolverine could have down would put Hulk down while Hulk getting stronger and madder would have T-Clap for a KO as the battle went on. Hulk had THIS fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2: I think the thunder clap being lethal is an exaggeration. For example if someone shouts in your ear you might say "that kills!" or something like that. I think that was the case with wolverine. And he didn't quit either. They stopped fighting when some one yelled at them

Here is the full thing (sorry about the music... just put it on mute)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

@CadenceV2: I think the thunder clap being lethal is an exaggeration. For example if someone shouts in your ear you might say "that kills!" or something like that. I think that was the case with wolverine. And he didn't quit either. They stopped fighting when some one yelled at them

Here is the full thing (sorry about the music... just put it on mute)

Possible but we do give more credit to characters knowing their limits and you also should take into account this was a weaker Healing Factor Wolverine.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dextersinister

@jashro44 said:

@Nefarious said:

He stops at Cyclops.

Reason?

Cyclop's has been amped by the Phoenix force after it left him so his blasts are a lot stronger technically Colussus should have changed as well but since he isn't in a Bendis book it will probably never be mentioned in regards to his character.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@Dextersinister: I believe this is Pre AvX Cyke so no P5 or after feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I'm just thinking that he could just keep reforming until Grulk inevitably returns to his Banner form, in which he would get the K.O.

I'm no expert either but I'm pretty sure that is what has been established as his current powerset.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

@Pwok21: Thats Green Hulk. Grey Hulk is another type of Hulk who doesnt turn into Banner at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2:

Huh, I'd assumed that Joe Fixit would revert back to Banner eventually.

So what, he can only turn into Banner by choice?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2:

Hulk easily smacks him around. SHIELD agent lasts him to stop Hulk. Wolverine then calls it quits. Hulk was still ready to go and he was the one blasted.

Nothing Wolverine could have down would put Hulk down while Hulk getting stronger and madder would have T-Clap for a KO as the battle went on. Hulk had THIS fight.

Just noticed your edit. Anyways those are a bit out of order but I am guessing that was a mistake. And wolverine only called it quits because the shield agent told him he had better things to do. Maybe hulk would have won eventually all though its an inconclusive fight so we don't really know for certain.

All though thanks for getting the rest of the scans!

Possible but we do give more credit to characters knowing their limits and you also should take into account this was a weaker Healing Factor Wolverine.

True as well. All though in that case that means the fight is outdated.

For the record I am not saying grey hulk wont beat wolverine I just don't believe that battle was a win for either.

@Dextersinister said:

@jashro44 said:

@Nefarious said:

He stops at Cyclops.

Reason?

Cyclop's has been amped by the Phoenix force after it left him so his blasts are a lot stronger technically Colussus should have changed as well but since he isn't in a Bendis book it will probably never be mentioned in regards to his character.

Pre AVX cyclops

@Pwok21 said:

@jashro44:

I'm just thinking that he could just keep reforming until Grulk inevitably returns to his Banner form, in which he would get the K.O.

I'm no expert either but I'm pretty sure that is what has been established as his current powerset.

For the purposes of this gauntlet grey hulk will only revert to banner after he completes this gauntlet (I guess I should have put that in the OP).

Well yes he can reform but I think there is a certain limit to how much he can take. I haven't personally read it but I have heard in a preload to dark reign rockslide was beat up by colossus off panel. This is the only scan I could find however. I hear there is a second fight as well where rockslide was made out of the rocks in limbo which made him stronger in x-men infernos the mini series. I haven't read this stuff so take it with a grain of salt. So I think grey hulk would beat him pretty easily assuming I am right about my info.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: Just to clear things up, that was not a low showing for Rockslide. In fact, he is class 75 or less and Colossus is vastly stronger and more durable than him.

@Dextersinister said:

@jashro44 said:

@Nefarious said:

He stops at Cyclops.

Reason?

Colossus is suffering power changes. He can't maintain his full form and is like a jigsaw of being armored and human form. He needs special armor Cable gave him. Whether his stats have changed, I do not know yet as I have not gotten issue 3 yet.

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By quatro_briefs

Cyclops takes down the walking grey giant.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@CadenceV2: I don't really count that as a victory for Grey Hulk, GH looked better in that fight than Logan I admit but the fight was stopped becuse of outside interrference, and than Logan shrugged off whatever trash GH was talking. Also Logan's HF is better than it was than. I still say he stops at Cyclops.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Deadgod

stops at Namor

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Cyke put him down, visor on.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sherlock

I could see Scott winning.Peter definitely will.Why is Namor even here?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokergeist

@Sherlock: Why would Peter win? He would straight lose as Steel Colossus.

Hulk here beat Doc samson. the same guy who gave Savage Hulk a run for his money. Why GH does so well is he is smarter and way more cunning.

Doc Samson is a 100 toner in all stats and like I said have gotten the best of Savage Hulk. Beaten pretty easy to the Grey hulk who would at this point in the Gauntlet be up there with Savage Hulk stats.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44

All right thanks for clearing that up, all though rockslide is class 75? I didn't know colossus was durable enough to take a punch from class 75 and shrug it off like that.

@Sherlock said:

Namor is sort of a x-men. He helped them in dark reign when the dark avengers showed up to fight the x-men and he helped them in AVX.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sherlock

@CadenceV2: I was unaware that he no longer had his Juggernaut powers.

@jashro44 said:

@Sherlock said:

Namor is sort of a x-men. He helped them in dark reign when the dark avengers showed up to fight the x-men and he helped them in AVX.

I meant that he was way out of Hulks league.I know he does Xmen stuff hes just way too much for Fixit

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dredeuced

Namor is not way out of Hulk's league. Dude got beat by Thing like three times in a row in AVX, recently. Put them both underwater and he probably beats Grey Hulk, sure, but it's not the easiest match.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jashro44

@Sherlock: I don't think he is way out of hulks league. The only showing I know from namor that would suggest that would be his fight with sentry but this is contradicted by a lot of other stuff (getting 1 shotted by thor in the rain, losing to the thing under water, etc). Then there is also the fact Fixit will have gotten angry from past battles in this gauntlet so he will have increased his strength to be close to namor at least. What has he done that makes him to much for Fixit?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#50  Edited By WarlordEternal

I think there's a chance he can clear this.

Rockslide and Warpath are formidable but even Grey Hulk has the showings to down these guys and they will no doubt make him angry.

X-23 will cut him up good but Wolverine had lots of trouble trying to down the Grey Hulk and she will be fighting a mad one not to mention that Wolverine stays in a fight with the Hulk thanks to his adamantium skeleton (something she lacks.)

By the time he reaches Cyclopes he will be to powerful for Scott to down.

Colossus is a really talented fighter and may have a chance at winning however by then he will be fighting a pissed hulk so I say GH wins 6/10

At this point Wolverine doesn't have a chance in hell.

Namor is by far the biggest threat and will be fighting a pissed Grey Hulk so I say GH wins 6/10