#1 Edited by never give up (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1-Battle takes place in the dream world. Battle is won by death or KO.

Round 2-Battle takes place in the real world. Battle is won by death or KO.

#2 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy easily in the Dream World. Freddy can depower Gredels Mother without question. I know teens have beaten Freddy, but those were under circumstances and because they were the important character in the film. Also they ended up dying in later movies.

Freddy in Elm Street 5 turned a kid into a comic book and tore him apart.

Elm Street 4, he turned the world into a Junk yard.

In Freddys Dead he turned Spencer into a video game.

In the Dream world

Freddy wins.......... Overkill.

#3 Posted by never give up (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Freddy easily in the Dream World. Freddy can depower Gredels Mother without question. I know teens have beaten Freddy, but those were under circumstances and because they were the important character in the film. Also they ended up dying in later movies.

Freddy in Elm Street 5 turned a kid into a comic book and tore him apart.

Elm Street 4, he turned the world into a Junk yard.

In Freddys Dead he turned Spencer into a video game.

In the Dream world

Freddy wins.......... Overkill.

I wasn't sure on how to structure this battle lol.

#4 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@never give up: lol

I always wanted to see Freddy Krueger vs Pinhead... I wish they made that movie instead of Freddy vs Jason. Just like Michael Myers vs Jason would of also been interesting.

#5 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex

(You knew it was cummin)

#6 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: wasnt that like way overboard. lol

#7 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: Maybe? XD

#8 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@ImmortalT1000: Maybe? XD

I don't know if Freddy could get that way seeing hes a Demon.

#9 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000:He did tap that teenager in Freddy v.s Jason.

and some girls mom.

#10 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@ImmortalT1000:He did tap that teenager in Freddy v.s Jason.

and some girls mom.

I think he did all that with illusions.

I know that female scene you're talking about that Lori ran into to. I think Freddy did that with illusions. not sure.

#11 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000:Well he has a physical body, so he would tap Grendel a lot..before fighting her.

#12 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@ImmortalT1000:Well he has a physical body, so he would tap Grendel a lot..before fighting her.

Or he could do what he did to Sheila in Elm Street 4, give her that tongue move and suck her face out.

#13 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@ImmortalT1000:Well he has a physical body, so he would tap Grendel a lot..before fighting her.

Or he could do what he did to Sheila in Elm Street 4, give her that tongue move and suck her face out.

Nah her bod is hotter than her face, that's why men don't tap the face.

#14 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Oh, I know where this is going and I won't say because it's to extreme. lol

#15 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000:XD

Well everybody saw this coming

#16 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_:

#17 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000:

#18 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_

:

#19 Posted by never give up (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

bump