#1 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10595 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in NYC.

This is Hunter R

Both men have an hour prep.

Both men have standard gear.

Both start on a roof 20 feet apart.

Morals are on

No one is bloodlusted

Win by KO Who wins and Please state Why.

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Catman

#3 Posted by Owie (3814 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming you mean Hunter Rose, then Hunter wins. Hunter is highly skilled and fought Batman nearly to a stalemate, losing the H2H portion of the fight only by a hair after a long battle. His fork is also electrified, making any hit a possible kill.

Also, Hunter is an extremely good strategist, able to think many moves ahead. With prep, he would certainly lay complex traps, set up various strategems, etc. His ability to use prep would be among the the best.

#4 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie said:

Assuming you mean Hunter Rose, then Hunter wins. Hunter is highly skilled and fought Batman nearly to a stalemate, losing the H2H portion of the fight only by a hair after a long battle. His fork is also electrified, making any hit a possible kill.

Also, Hunter is an extremely good strategist, able to think many moves ahead. With prep, he would certainly lay complex traps, set up various strategems, etc. His ability to use prep would be among the the best.

Yes I meant hunter. Should put that up.Thank you for giving a just shouting a one word answer.

#5 Posted by Owie (3814 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Owie said:

Yes I meant hunter. Should put that up.Thank you for giving a just shouting a one word answer.

For NOT giving a one word answer, you mean :)

#6 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie: Yeah sorry, My computers messed up.