who'd win? for what reasons?

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

TMNT

They have super strength, out number Hunter 4 to 1, and have superior armor.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm backing Hunter, but not with ease. His advantages are speed, skill and weaponry. He's outdone in the strength, durability and numbers department though.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Leo can solo. He is currently a match for Shredder one on one, and even beat 2nd gen Shredder one on one when he time travelled to the past. Leo has done everything Grendel has done, but he has better physicals, and has beaten more established opponents then Grendel.

The other turtles have a fair fight if they went one on one. I'd still probably give them a solid majority, as their physicals are so much better and the skill levels are pretty much even.

As a whole team, they stomp 10/10 without question.

We've got to stop putting all four turtles against single street levelers in the battle forums. They are all top tier skill level for any universe at this point in the series, and their physicals are so much higher then a peak human. They could take on 4 Grendels at the same time, and they would still take a good 8/10 without a doubt.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By owie  Moderator

@tparks said:

Leo can solo. He is currently a match for Shredder one on one, and even beat 2nd gen Shredder one on one when he time travelled to the past. Leo has done everything Grendel has done, but he has better physicals, and has beaten more established opponents then Grendel.

The other turtles have a fair fight if they went one on one. I'd still probably give them a solid majority, as their physicals are so much better and the skill levels are pretty much even.

As a whole team, they stomp 10/10 without question.

We've got to stop putting all four turtles against single street levelers in the battle forums. They are all top tier skill level for any universe at this point in the series, and their physicals are so much higher then a peak human. They could take on 4 Grendels at the same time, and they would still take a good 8/10 without a doubt.

That last bit is an exaggeration.

Hunter's fast enough to kill about 20 people before they even react. That's darn fast. He was able to dodge two full clips of bullets at point blank range from the Shadow, who theoretically never misses.

His targeting skill is very accurate. He basically doesn't miss. He can also redirect bullets to hit a new target from point blank range.

And he has a mutated brain that allows him to be much more strategically aware than normal humans.

And as nick pointed out, he's got the weapon advantage. His fork should be able to one-shot any individual turtle with its electricity on.

Hunter was able to fight pretty equally against Batman, and I don't think there are a lot of people who think an individual turtle is at Batman level.

In terms of winning against all four, I think that's an uphill battle for Hunter. They do have a clear strength advantage, and are all very skilled. With those numbers, he'd probably lose. However, there is an argument to be made that Splinter was able to take all the turtles down, and since Splinter is by the writers' admission around Batman level, then a Batman-level fighter ought to be able to take them. Now that's a little ABC (and the statement was made a couple years ago), so the comparison isn't perfect.

In the other direction, Hunter's main foe is Argent, who is himself a human/animal hybrid with stats that are probably not that much higher than the turtles. So arguably individual turtles ought to be a match for him based on that argument. However, I'd argue that most of the time he tended to toy with Argent, so it's not a perfect syllogism either.

All things considered, I think Hunter takes down a couple turtles before they beat him.

I do agree with you about the "don't put the whole team against a street leveler" thing. It downplays them.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should've been The Four devils 1 hell grendels.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 owie  Moderator

This should've been The Four devils 1 hell grendels.

That would be fun. I've been thinking about something with some of those characters, especially Alfred. Hard though, since they don't have a lot of feats.