Grendel(Hunter Rose) VS Faust(Jim Jaspers)

Avatar image for doctorthomaselliot
DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Faust VS Grendel:The Devil's Blade

Faust
Faust
Grendel
Grendel

New York : The Yakuza's Brooklyn Warehouse

Hunter kicks the warehouse door into splinters, gripping his forked staffed as he prepares to fight what he thinks will be an army of rival Yakuza enforcers. Instead he sees something that shocks and,appalls even a sadistic and cruel mind such as his. A man....no...not a man. A Demon, with a look of hell in his eyes and a smile on his face, laughing as he sits atop a pile of mutilated corpses. Grendel readies his staff as the creature's gaze meets his own.

Faust:(He licks the blood from the two blades protruding from his left hand) Damn, I gotta tell ya', I don't care what anyone says. Fresh sushi is always the best, don't ya' agree? Say that's a bad-ass dinner fork ya got there you must...

Grendel: Shut up. Tell me who you are and why you are here and I will possibly allow you to leave here with your life. Though I doubt it will even matter.

Faust:(Jasper whistles at Grendel's threat. Amused by the masked killer's arrogance.) Whoa. Don't somebody gotta pair of stones. Name's Faust, professional psychopath. Ya' caught me in the middle of a meeting......see these guys didn't like my power point presentation. Whatta' bout you squirt, wanna start the slideshow?

Grendel raises his staff and prepares to kill as Faust leaps at the crime boss, his laugh echoing throughout the room.

• Both combatants are in character
  • Winner determined by kill
  • Fights takes place in the Yakuza's Brooklyn warehouse
  • Rose is armed with his forked staff
  • Jasper possesses his unbreakable claws.

Avatar image for doctorthomaselliot
DoctorThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

bump

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers