Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Kind of depends whom can get off their respective powers first. A quickdraw if you may.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi isn't really a reality warper... he's more telepath than reality warper.. Gremmy on the other hand IS a reality warper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi isn't really a reality warper... he's more telepath than reality warper.. Gremmy on the other hand IS a reality warper

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know but tomato tomahto; I still think they're pretty close in terms of power aren't they and plus a battle between reality warpers sounds much cooler lol.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

I know but tomato tomahto; I still think they're pretty close in terms of power aren't they and plus a battle between reality warpers sounds much cooler lol.

It's always important to be cool brah.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

dont use the quinncys yet -.-

well reeailaty warping trumps Itatichi

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

dont use the quinncys yet -.-

well reeailaty warping trumps Itatichi

Pretty sure Gremmy doesn't have much time left lol but I don't know so far I haven't seen anything Gremmy do that Itachi can't counter and vice versa have you?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps. Gremmy will be comatose the moment he makes eye contact. Hard to imagine anything when KO'd lol.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't read anything past fullbring heavily, I have no opinion on this.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Alright you should pick it back up when ever you get a chance things are getting interesting in this arc the fullbringer arc was so dull to me though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 Lol, I think Yukio and Gremmy could be brothers, they look so alike O:

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@uchiha454:

If gremmy gets backed into a corner like with Kenpachi and imagine himself dead then its over. Gremmy did show overwhelming power which could be too much for Itachi. Making another version of himself or as we saw in todays chapter make a meteor could prove enough to destroy Itachi. I however think Itachi could back gremmy into thinking himself dead and unlike Kenpachi won't open his bog mouth and save him.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: good points the meteor is one of the things that made me want to make this do you think itachi could withstand it with the yata mirror?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

Possibly but Gremmy may be able to spam them for all we know. I think the Kenpachi and Gremmy's fight will be over next chapter or the chapter after. Then I will be sure of the out come of this battle.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Itachi.

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Goes for Gremmy, his reality warping skill is good and he is bloodlusted. He would go for the kill from the start. The problem for itachi is he does not know what gremmy will conjure up against him. And gremmy can conjure up anything he wants. And that is a major drawback for him. And whatever injuries Itachi could cause on Gremmy will either be blocked or imagined that he has healed from it.

Round 2 - This is one is certainly a toss up, depends on who strikes first and fast. Still leaning on Gremmy on this one, as he can imagine he either healed from the attack or block the attack with his imagination.

And he can create both living and nonliving object as well. So guewneal is his creation and he can from the recent chapter, can create them if he wants. Meaning he can bring help to his fight, just by imagining them.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

Possibly but Gremmy may be able to spam them for all we know. I think the Kenpachi and Gremmy's fight will be over next chapter or the chapter after. Then I will be sure of the out come of this battle.

Yea a amped Kenpachi is not losing his first fight. but his weaknesses of his reality warping has been exposed.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Uchiha545

Bump

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By BEYONDERGOD

this match ends with itachi getting raped hard

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Uchiha545

how? They aren't that far off in power lol.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod said:

Reality warping> Genjustu

susanoo only shields from mere only elemental attacks

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu allowed?
Well....itachi talks alot, so Gremmy will know that genjutsu exists and imagines that he's immune to it.

And then shoots itachi. And stabs him. And creates meteors upon him.

Until the poor ninja dies.

The bloodlusted round is madness, gremmy can multiply himself without no featured limit, and every copy multiplies his power.....

P.S. Itachi technically is not a reality warper.

Doctor_Fate500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itachi wins sword or totsuka and hes gone

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Uchiha545

@uchiha454 said:

@beyondergod said:

Reality warping> Genjustu

susanoo only shields from mere only elemental attacks

True but their are weaknesses to his reality warping I think the yata mirror could protect against the meteor on the fence about the guns and missles though

@pierpat said:

Genjutsu allowed?

Well....itachi talks alot, so Gremmy will know that genjutsu exists and imagines that he's immune to it.

The bloodlusted round is madness, gremmy can multiply himself without no featured limit, and every copy multiplies his power.....

Yes genjutsu allowed and the same could be said for Itachi making him envision his own death through Genjutsu and Gremmy makes it happen right?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Genjutsu allowed?

Yes genjutsu allowed and the same could be said for Itachi making him envision his own death through Genjutsu and Gremmy makes it happen right?

Wait wait.....does gremmy need to enforce his power, like an "activation", or does it work in auto?

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BEYONDERGOD

@pierpat said:
@uchiha454 said:
@pierpat said:

Genjutsu allowed?

Wait wait.....does gremmy need to enforce his power, like an "activation", or does it work in auto?

"activation" i believe like all soul reapers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pierpat

@pierpat said:
@uchiha454 said:
@pierpat said:

Genjutsu allowed?

lol, forget that, i just read the chapter again, and i noticed this:

No Caption Provided

itachi can't kill him in any way.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@beyondergod said:

@pierpat said:
@uchiha454 said:
@pierpat said:

Genjutsu allowed?

lol, forget that, i just read the chapter again, and i noticed this:

No Caption Provided

itachi can't kill him in any way.

LOL first time i say itachi loses

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

If gremmy gets backed into a corner like with Kenpachi and imagine himself dead then its over. Gremmy did show overwhelming power which could be too much for Itachi. Making another version of himself or as we saw in todays chapter make a meteor could prove enough to destroy Itachi. I however think Itachi could back gremmy into thinking himself dead and unlike Kenpachi won't open his bog mouth and save him.

I imagine this happening, Itachi uses his genjutsu which causes Gremmy to imagine his own death(Tsukiyomi). However, Gremmy does stand a chance of winning.

@pierpat said:

Genjutsu allowed?

I only remember Itachi talking alot when he was with allies (Itachi,bee,naruto vs Nagato) and when he fought sasuke, besides that he seemed to be one of the quietest members on the akatsuki. The yata mirror not only repels elemental jutsu, but repels spiritual and physical attacks as well(An example is when sasuke tried to attack with explosive kunai and his sword(No lightning) and they were were repelled). The real problem with Itachi's Yata Mirror is that it can only cover 1 direction at a time and gremmy may be able to launch and omnidirectional attack.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: If the situation gets very dire, I think he would be able to imagine himself dying again. He has to die somehow vs Kenpachi. Im just ready to see Kenpachi's bankai and kill him.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Uchiha545

@pierpat said:

@trueking95: Read my last post.

Kenpachi didn't really keep him near death that long Itachi can turn three seconds in to days so essentially he could keep Gremmy near death longer than Kenpachi has.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pierpat

@pierpat: If the situation gets very dire, I think he would be able to imagine himself dying again. He has to die somehow vs Kenpachi. Im just ready to see Kenpachi's bankai and kill him.

@pierpat said:

Kenpachi didn't really keep him near death that long Itachi can turn three seconds in to days so essentially he could keep Gremmy near death longer than Kenpachi has.

we can't assume that. I'm nearer to assume kenny's banakai is a reality ereaser.Or that his shinkai is, and his Bankai makes him TOAA.

it would be more in line with the character IMO.

The character declares he'll never risk dying again.Given context and his power, we have no reason to assume he's lying.

So......i give a solid majority to gremmy.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@trueking95 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@pierpat said:

we can't assume that. I'm nearer to assume kenny's banakai is a reality ereaser.Or that his shinkai is, and his Bankai makes him TOAA.

it would be more in line with the character IMO.

The character declares he'll never risk dying again.Given context and his power, we have no reason to assume he's lying.

So......i give a solid majority to gremmy.

Kenpachi will be nowhere near that level. Pretty sure its obvious to everyone Kenpachi will win but I doubt his bankai will be a reality eraser, Gremmy reality wapring has massive flaws I mean against almost any speedster (like Ichigo in Bankai) he is worthless if a user attacks him to fast before he can fully recover he is viable to actual damage that is something that could be exploited.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: lol, i was joking there,being kenny that type of character and kubo famous for absurd power ups. The serious part of the post is after that!

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@uchiha454: lol, i was joking there,being kenny that type of character and kubo famous for absurd power ups. The serious part of the post is after that!

lol rukia, byakuya, and renji's power ups do seem strong though but I still can't decide which side wins I mean Gremmy's reality warping is good and the scan is what has to be gone by but Itachi can completely control most I mean look at Kabuto.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueking95: I doubt he Knows his Bankai and if he does he doesn't believe gremmy is worthy

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: it was stated he knows bankai now.

And about gremmy...... Idk, he is the second strongest of the quincy, and the first has to be taken down by ichigo.....

So, he may be his best choice.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By stormshadow_x

@pierpat:

Was it? Can you show me the scan? I know he knows his shikai.

Also Kenpachi is pretty prideful not sure he would waste his new power on a opponent he literally had to save from dying. Who knows they may pull a Great Ninja War and have him and other characters gang up on Bach with Ichigo.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Pizzagod342  Online

Gremmy stomps

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu gg.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Itachi curbstomps

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grammy almost solos the verse in both rounds. Spite.