No Prep

90 Ft Away

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love Gremmy's character. But I don't think he has any universal feats, unlike Sise-Neg who, IIRC, re-created the entire Marvel Universe.

The best feat I can remember for Gremmy is when he and his clone twin created a big meteor. He probably has better feats than that, but it's all I can recall off the top of my head.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sis-Neg

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Albertphytagoras

Gremmy DIES.

The winner is SIS-NEG.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy was one of the worst reality warpers I've ever seen.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy was one of the worst reality warpers I've ever seen.

This! He spouted having skills he then proceeded to show nothing of. Admittedly making the area around Kenpachi "space" was kind of cool but that was it -_-

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@loumast: He was hardly a reality warper, the key to over coming hax is having higher reiryoku.Frankly I didn't like him. Just his character and the way he talked, you just knew he was gonna get showed up by Kenpachi.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: He was hardly a reality warper, the key to over coming hax is having higher reiryoku.Frankly I didn't like him. Just his character and the way he talked, you just knew he was gonna get showed up by Kenpachi.

His power was very specifically reality warping. He imagined something and reality contorted to make it happen. The problem was he was either really stupid (why didn't he make Kenpachi's bones turn into cookies?) or really limited (couldn't directly warp Kenpachi because he was too powerful).

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@dredeuced: That second option. Like I said high reiryoku is the key to over coming hax in bleach. As explained by Aizen. Probably the reason he didn't use kyoka suigetsu on dangai ichigo who was a transcendent. Also Uchiha made a good point on another thread on how Kenpachi could have been a transcendent because noone was able to sense his spiritual pressure. Kenpachi's power is the most logical explanation.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: That second option. Like I said high reiryoku is the key to over coming hax in bleach. As explained by Aizen. Probably the reason he didn't use kyoka suigetsu on dangai ichigo who was a transcendent. Also Uchiha made a good point on another thread on how Kenpachi could have been a transcendent because noone was able to sense his spiritual pressure. Kenpachi's power is the most logical explanation.

People could feel Kenpachi, they were just surprised that his reiatsu suddenly appeared -- before his training with Unohana, he could not control his reiatsu and thus everyone from miles away could sense where he was.

Either that or it was Gremmy dicking around with things or, hell, the barrier Isane had up to protect her and Yachiru might've stopped it until Kenpachi and Gremmy broke it. I don't think Kenpachi's actually transcendent.