• 100 results
MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mrdevil:

"laugh if you want but truly what physical damage did Juubi actually took? none"

Gedou mazou stopped the mountain jutsu with no effort. And it's stronger than any tailed beasts, whose tail swing is stronger than kenpachi.

"I mean yeah he took a bijuu bomb directly to his stomach but the eight tails took it in the face."

Irrelevant.

"so i would actually say that meteor would be enough to kill Juubi."

Lol, kn6 one shots the meteor.

"though is not like it actually matters cause Juubi just need to smash him on the ground."

It doesn't matter because it's not powerful enough to matter.

"I mean Kenpachi is probably as strong as juubi but the difference is that one is slashing while the other is destroying everything at his path."

Lol, you're on a roll there.

Meanwhile back in serious land, Bijuu mode naruto solos the bleach cast without much trouble.

Juubi was trapped by a mountain and get of it. You can't actually be comparing a mountain with a seireitei buster metteor.

Doesn't have the feats, neither the muscle to every scratch the meteor.

Right i was lowballing Kenpachi in there. i mean Kenpachi shikai took out of seireitei buster meteor and that was without breaking a sweat. Not to mention he didn't took his eye-patch off.

And another Naruto Charater that solos bleach. Ha, that's a laugh right there, you can put all versions of Naruto together and they all get destroyed by Yamamoto Bankai.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mrdevil:

"Juubi was trapped by a mountain and get of it.

You can't actually be comparing a mountain with a seireitei buster metteor."

Considering the other is an actual mountain, not a small city, I wouldn't.

"Doesn't have the feats, neither the muscle to every scratch the meteor."

Tail swing.

"Right i was lowballing Kenpachi in there. i mean Kenpachi shikai took out of seireitei buster meteor and that was without breaking a sweat. Not to mention he didn't took his eye-patch off."

Of course you were. Lol.

"And another Naruto Charater that solos bleach."

Just one of the several.

"you can put all versions of Naruto together and they all get destroyed by Yamamoto Bankai."

To quote you, that's a laugh right there. Bleach cast is arguably large city level, bijuu mode naruto is well past mountain level - casual moon cutting level to be precise.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Thekillerklok

Until I see anything in naruto more Impressive then the Chick missile I think I am going to have to ask everyone to abstain from stating naruto characters solo the bleach verse.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lowtier reality warper is...lowtier

Juubi decimates!

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

"Juubi was trapped by a mountain and get of it.

You can't actually be comparing a mountain with a seireitei buster metteor."

Considering the other is an actual mountain, not a small city, I wouldn't.

"Doesn't have the feats, neither the muscle to every scratch the meteor."

Tail swing.

"Right i was lowballing Kenpachi in there. i mean Kenpachi shikai took out of seireitei buster meteor and that was without breaking a sweat. Not to mention he didn't took his eye-patch off."

Of course you were. Lol.

"And another Naruto Charater that solos bleach."

Just one of the several.

"you can put all versions of Naruto together and they all get destroyed by Yamamoto Bankai."

To quote you, that's a laugh right there. Bleach cast is arguably large city level, bijuu mode naruto is well past mountain level - casual moon cutting level to be precise.

oh seireitei is now a small city. wow. lowballing at his fullest.

as i say doesn't have the feats nor the muscle.

large city in range. as i have said billions of times in Naruto is the bigger they are the stronger they are. in bleach is how they use their abilities. Literally there isn't anyone in Naruto that can solo the Seireitei Saga cast.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@thekillerklok: he doesn't need to be much far in the war arc to solo bleach in the first place. Bijuu mode is far more than enough.

What chick missile?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MrDevil
Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Thekillerklok

@mrdevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:

@thekillerklok: he doesn't need to be much far in the war arc to solo bleach in the first place.

What chick missile?

soi fon.

Loading Video...

I present to you gentlemen the Chick missile...

Now in absolute zero.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MrDevil

@thekillerklok said:
@mrdevil said:
@princearagorn1 said:

@thekillerklok: he doesn't need to be much far in the war arc to solo bleach in the first place.

What chick missile?

soi fon.

Loading Video...

I present to you gentlemen the Chick missile...

Now in absolute zero.

No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@divell said:

@andr413: Unless Gremmy can BFR the juubi, Juubi one-shots.

@mudamudamuda said:

Gremmy cannot do crap to the Juubi, his power isn't even reality warping... He is just incredibility skilled at using Reishi. People keep on forgetting that Gremmy is a Quincy and a Quincy's power is controlling Reishi to create things which is what we have seen Gremmy do :

• Creating weapons and meteorites = Reishi manipulation which is what Quincy do to create their own weapons.
  • Turning Yachiru's bones into cookies = Reishi manipulation as shinigami bodies are made of Reishi.
  • Creating a copy of himself = Reishi manipulation as anyone's body in soul society is made of Reishi.

Basically, Gremmy has never shown that he could use anything outside of his Reishi manipulation and it doesn't help his case that Soul Society is a place with an incredible amount of Reishi to use meaning that all of his feats were done in a amped state.

Nope Gremmy is literally a reality warping. All of the Sternrittern control the real deal their powers are about.

You do now that you aren't fooling anyone with your alt right ? I have already wared you more than once not to tag me in your posts, you leave me no choice.

@renchamp Good evening, if you remember a few days ago there was an issue between me and MrDevil in this thread that lead to you giving out warnings. Since then I warned MrDevil more than once to stop tagging me to avid further problems, but not only did he not stop, he is now even using his alt @divell to do the same... Could you lease do something about it ? Thanks.

I used his account ones and we live in the same doesn't mean we the same person.

Keep your lies to yourself and stop tagging me. It's painfully obvious who you are based on both your grammar, the expressions you are using (calling a current character "actual character"), the rules you use in your threads (Chakra = Reiryoku and different energy) as well as the threads you take part in and vice versa (you create a thread and two minutes later Mrdevil comments in it and the other way around).

To keep it short : You aren't fooling anyone so stop wasting my time, thanks.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Divell

@mudamudamuda said:
@divell said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@divell said:

@mudamudamuda said:

Gremmy cannot do crap to the Juubi, his power isn't even reality warping... He is just incredibility skilled at using Reishi. People keep on forgetting that Gremmy is a Quincy and a Quincy's power is controlling Reishi to create things which is what we have seen Gremmy do :

• Creating weapons and meteorites = Reishi manipulation which is what Quincy do to create their own weapons.
  • Turning Yachiru's bones into cookies = Reishi manipulation as shinigami bodies are made of Reishi.
  • Creating a copy of himself = Reishi manipulation as anyone's body in soul society is made of Reishi.

Basically, Gremmy has never shown that he could use anything outside of his Reishi manipulation and it doesn't help his case that Soul Society is a place with an incredible amount of Reishi to use meaning that all of his feats were done in a amped state.

Nope Gremmy is literally a reality warping. All of the Sternrittern control the real deal their powers are about.

You do now that you aren't fooling anyone with your alt right ? I have already wared you more than once not to tag me in your posts, you leave me no choice.

@renchamp Good evening, if you remember a few days ago there was an issue between me and MrDevil in this thread that lead to you giving out warnings. Since then I warned MrDevil more than once to stop tagging me to avid further problems, but not only did he not stop, he is now even using his alt @divell to do the same... Could you lease do something about it ? Thanks.

I used his account ones and we live in the same doesn't mean we the same person.

Keep your lies to yourself and stop tagging me. It's painfully obvious who you are based on both your grammar, the expressions you are using (calling a current character "actual character"), the rules you use in your threads (Chakra = Reiryoku and different energy) as well as the threads you take part in and vice versa (you create a thread and two minutes later Mrdevil comments in it and the other way around).

i create those threads bc he ask me to do it. or I let him use my account so he can created them. And going by your logic you and saint and vivas are the same person.

To keep it short: you are doing it wrong batman.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@divell said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@divell said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@divell said:

@mudamudamuda said:

i create those threads bc he ask me to do it. or I let him use my account so he can created them. And going by your logic you and saint are the same person.

What part of stop tagging me can't you get ?

Do you take me for an idiot ? Your lies aren't convincing anyone so stop wasting my time. Good thing the mods can check IP addresses so your accusations are moot.

@renchamp Hello, the above use keeps on harassing me. Can you please do something ? Thanks.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gremmy murderstomps

if he is out of character, which he isn't LOL jk juubi wins

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@divell said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@divell said:

@mudamudamuda said:

i create those threads bc he ask me to do it. or I let him use my account so he can created them. And going by your logic you and saint are the same person.

What part of stop tagging me can't you get ?

Do you take me for an idiot ? Your lies aren't convincing anyone so stop wasting my time. Good thing the mods can check IP addresses so your accusations are moot.

@renchamp Hello, the above use keeps on harassing me. Can you please do something ? Thanks.

stop tagging me as well.

You say it not me. If we live in the same house, and use the same internet, we are going to have the same IP.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By akzarr

@divell:

You say it not me. If we live in the same house, and use the same internet, we are going to have the same IP.

The IP address is different on all computers. That's what tells it apart from other computers on the same network. If your IP is the same as MrDevil then you are using the same computer as MrDevil, therefore we can assume that you are MrDevil.

Also, in regards to the debate at hand, Rennigan team murderstomps.

EDIT: my bad, JUUBI* murder/rofl/curb stomps

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Divell

@akzar said:

@divell:

The IP address is different on all computers. That's what tells it apart from other computers on the same network. If your IP is the same as MrDevil then you are using the same computer as MrDevil, therefore we can assume that you are MrDevil.

Also, in relation to the debate at hand, Rennigan team murderstomps.

good to know, is just as useless, we don't have it.

and how do you think it is?

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

And what are you talking about here?

and here?

Please, if your going to tag me, at least make the reply legible and understandable.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Divell

@akzar: you are not making any sense, dude.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@akzar: you are not making any sense, dude.

he's saying that your sentence and question didn't made any sense in this post in reply to his

@divell said:
@akzar said:

@divell:

Also, in relation to the debate at hand, Rennigan team murderstomps.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think we should ban naruto vs bleach threads every last one of these battles ends with naruto wankers lowballing bleach characters and bleach wankers overpowering their fav characters.

like really guys its getting old entering a thread expecting a good fight and getting the same old meteor = city bla bla bla and the naruto isnt FTL in latest manga he got stabbed nonsense

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ssj_god

@zangetsusama01 said:

I think we should ban naruto vs bleach threads every last one of these battles ends with naruto wankers lowballing bleach characters and bleach wankers overpowering their fav characters.

like really guys its getting old entering a thread expecting a good fight and getting the same old meteor = city bla bla bla and the naruto isnt FTL in latest manga he got stabbed nonsense

what are you saying?.. that stabbing was MFTL... so that doesn't say anything

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By akzarr

TRUTH

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar said:

TRUTH

No Caption Provided

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wouldn't like that.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp: so sometimes working on the same computer it automatically make us the same person?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for whats_out_the_bag
Whats_out_the_bag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy's weak ass can't even beat an ant's shit let alone the Juubi.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy's=godtier powerset(reality warper) & s**ttier feats

Juubi=lackluster powerset(just spams really big fireworks) & good-great feats

I think I'm siding with the Juubi if we go by feats.

Still

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy take this via his hax ability... Don´t can see any Naruto character who can beat Gremmy in 1vs1 fight, his hax is too much for the Naruto verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy should win via hax but he's a massive jobber.

Gremmy drops a meteor on the jubbi who in return turns it into ashe, Gremmy for a second thinks he might lose and does.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ten tails

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why bump a mismatch thread?

Juubi stomps.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without plot nerfing Gremmy he just imagines Juubi to not exist. The end.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy warps it away.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubi mega stomps

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy was such a jobber.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though it should be the other way round, Gremmy gets fodderised.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Non-PIS Gremmy stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d
deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubi stomps.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Wanderez

Gremmy turns him into a cookie. You could argue and bring forth the nlf argument IN CASE Juubi has reality warping immunuty, sadly though he doesnt. Gremmy curbs.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Gremmy isn’t an idiot he should win because what’s the juubi gonna do if Gremmy just opened portal all around the Juubi? But I doubt he’d do this, Gremmy has the means to win but not the brains or creativity.

Almighty0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy le viole et tout le reste du narutoverse

Avatar image for nosauceorbrothchild
NoSauceOrBrothChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy wins.

The_MetaBee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By The_MetaBee

in character, gremmy is goin to shit his pants if his bfr wont work, then it will lead to him killing himself by thinking the juubi is an unbeatble character and wishing to be like it.

otherwise he wins.