Gregory Stark (Earth-1610) v.s Red Hulk's team

darkwolf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkwolf6

For anyone who doesn't know who he is then, I shall provide a link for you.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Gregory_Stark_(Earth-1610)

Red Hulks Team consist of Red Hulk, A-bomb, Sand-man Lizard and Iron-man ( earth-616)

Random Encounter for Gregory

Gregory has his suit

Red Hulk's team gets 3 hour prep

Gregory is blood-lusted

Team are in character

fight takes place on top a s.h.i.e.l.d helicarrier

Win by death

darkwolf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump :(

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Veshark

@darkwolf6

I'm giving it to the Team.

For starters, giving three hours of prep to the team is a big advantage for the sole reason of Tony. And Tony is the key to winning this. The way I see it going down is that Rulk, A-Bomb, Lizard, and Sandman will play interference against Gregory during the start of the fight. Gregory's force-field and energy fists stood up well against the Hulk Ultimates, and I remember him catching Mjolnir. But beyond that, he shouldn't be too skilled in a straight up fight, and being bloodlusted ought to cloud his judgment.

Lizard & Sandman in particular are going to be a problem. While Lizard's probably not on Gregory's tier in terms of power, the TP trick is something that I don't think Gregory has any defenses for. And Sandman's form should provide enough distraction since he can't be taken down with raw force. Rulk and A-Bomb can just serve as fodder. An in-character Gregory likely wouldn't use his teleportation, and a bloodlusted one is just going to attempt to use overwhelming force instead of smarts. But it's Iron Man who is the key to winning here.

Given three hours, Tony should have plenty of time to prepare an EMP device for his armor. This is the only surefire way shown to disable Gregory Stark's nanofleet, and a single pulse can automatically kill all of Gregory's powers. For all his genius, the man still didn't prepare any defenses from this type of attack, and it was how the Ultimates beat him. Once Gregory Stark's nanofleet has been deactivated by the EMP, the rest of the team can take him down and win this.

darkwolf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: wow! I am going to give you props for that. Thanks for taking your time to type all that down.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@veshark: wow! I am going to give you props for that. Thanks for taking your time to type all that down.

No problem. Just happy to see Ultimate Marvel get more love.