Tommy.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nightwing91

Tommy's the best martial artist here for sure, but he also is at a disadvantage to the others as he only has the the Dragon Dagger, while the other ones have considerable reach with there swords.Now if this was unarmed, or green ranger had the sword of darkness, or was the white ranger, red zeo ranger, or black dino ranger a case could be made for  Tommy.

Koragg, heavier armor, longer reach with his sword and has his shield. 

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@nightwing91 said:

"Tommy's the best martial artist here for sure, but he also is at a disadvantage to the others as he only has the the Dragon Dagger, while the other ones have considerable reach with there swords.Now if this was unarmed, or green ranger had the sword of darkness, or was the white ranger, red zeo ranger, or black dino ranger a case could be made for  Tommy.Koragg, heavier armor, longer reach with his sword and has his shield.  "

I didn't want him to have the sword of shadows because he is way too overpowered with that thing and he took down a zord with it. ( I know he was giant at the time but still)

Avatar image for i_bomb_atomically
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By i_bomb_atomically
@GrandSymbiote94: props on the thread sir...a list of evil rangers.

Also one of the most vivid memorable moments i have of power rangers is when the titanium ranger leg sweeped the pink ranger and then did a front flip into a axe kick on her boob...and then he laughs. Also there was one when he lick leg sweeps one of the rangers in the kicks them into the other rangers. Ryan was so bad ass
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@i_bomb_atomically said:
"@GrandSymbiote94: props on the thread sir...a list of evil rangers.Also one of the most vivid memorable moments i have of power rangers is when the titanium ranger leg sweeped the pink ranger and then did a front flip into a axe kick on her boob...and then he laughs. Also there was one when he lick leg sweeps one of the rangers in the kicks them into the other rangers. Ryan was so bad ass "

yea thanks I thought it would be cool to do but I forgot the white dino ranger.
Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

koragg should win with his magic

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers