• 55 results
#51 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns.

#52 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447: KMC is great forum,but sometime they are just too overstate some feats

@powerwoman said:

@baron2011: yes,this is great feats,but i just cant belive they are 19 quadrillion times lightspeed

the panel also never say this,just fans to guess it

of couse they are not 19 quadrillion times lightspeed but they are faster than light in combat speed and they are faster than majestic

maybe,but i think the majestic have better strength feats,he moved planet without help,a little bit above pre-52 superman,though

#53 Posted by baron2011 (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447: KMC is great forum,but sometime they are just too overstate some feats

@baron2011 said:

@powerwoman said:

@baron2011: yes,this is great feats,but i just cant belive they are 19 quadrillion times lightspeed

the panel also never say this,just fans to guess it

of couse they are not 19 quadrillion times lightspeed but they are faster than light in combat speed and they are faster than majestic

maybe,but i think the majestic have better strength feats,he moved planet without help,a little bit above pre-52 superman,though

don't know captain atom said that majestic doesn't hit as hard as superman

#54 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011: i know,but the majestic moved four planets take over years done it(dont know why.maybe he not strength enough?who know)the pre-52 superman moved earth need help,so majestic got it

the comics always have low level,dont too care it,they are just can make you more confused,just use real feats.if just a panel we need have plenty of evidence to support it,if not,just exaggeration.

#55 Posted by Pierpat (3465 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, lanterns can set their rings to hit anything comes near too fast.And they know majestros is fast.So......I'd give this to the lanterns, without using his speed majestros will fall, but will take at least 2 lanterns with him.