ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ComicStooge

lanterns wins easy

Even if Majestic has his sword that can practically through anything?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

majestic wins too strong

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

majestic wins too strong

you do understand that majestic is going agains 5 superman level beings?

you do understand than all of them have better durability and destrucion feats than majestic?

2 lanterns are enough to beat him,6 are just gonna destroy him in matter of picoseconds

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447 said:

majestic wins too strong

you do understand than all of them have better durability and destrucion feats than majestic?

2 lanterns are enough to beat him,6 are just gonna destroy him in matter of picoseconds

lol do you even know who majestic is?...he is literally silver age superman with no weakness genius intellect and a ruthless warrior that never holds back even with morals on if superman can break through the lanterns shield easy than majestic can would speed blitz them all in 2-3 seconds

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011 said:

@kingjames447 said:

majestic wins too strong

lol do you even know who majestic is?...he is literally silver age superman with no weakness genius intellect and a ruthless warrior that never holds back even with morals on if superman can break through the lanterns shield easy than majestic can would speed blitz them all in 2-3 seconds

wut?

majestic in around the level of post crisis superman what the hell are you talking about?

and i change my mind,kyle alone would beat majestic

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011: lol don't take my word for it i mean its not like one of the main publishers of DC stated that majestic is at pre-crisis superman levels oh wait he did...and when kyle or any of the other lanterns have reaction time of 200x the speed of light or could survive a punch that could shatter a planet 10+ times or match the intellect of a a guy who is smarter than every mind on earth combined come back and talk with me...

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011 said:

@kingjames447 said:

majestic wins too strong

I think silver age is an exaggeration, I would put him around All Star Superman. Jim Lee never intend to make another Silver Age Superman analogue, but rather a post-crisis Superman with different background and personality.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

Will adding Alan Scott makes this battle more balanced?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Majestic getting through at least some of the Green Lantern Constructs... I just don't know if he could stop all Five of them. Maybe

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: the majestic never is SA superman level...who took big bang,who crossing the distance of entire Universes nearly instantaneously,and some supergirl another version strength enough lift our entire universe weight....

majestic just a little bit above pre-52 superman

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

Alan Scott could beat Majestic by himiself

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@angryhulks said:

@comicstooge:

He still have speed disadvantage though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@angryhulks said:

@comicstooge:

He still have speed disadvantage though.

IIRC Scott can speed up time

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: majestic best speed is six times faster than light

also,did you got my text?what your point?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AngryHulks

@angryhulks: majestic best speed is six times faster than light

also,did you got my text?what your point?

Yes, I got your PM, I'm making a reply now.

About the feat where Mr. Majestic travel six times faster than light is no different feat than Superman fought Wonder Woman while flying to the Sun at faster-than-light speed.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: But they are different,the superman flying to the sun isnt tell me they are how fast in panel,the majestic have a quantized speed number in the panel..so...

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: i don't ever remember superman rearranging a solar system by himself with his bear hands so he more than a little above than post crisis superman

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

A bloodlusted Alan likely makes Majestic behead himself.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: i don't ever remember superman rearranging a solar system by himself with his bear hands so he more than a little above than post crisis superman

All Star Superman > Post-crisis Superman

Judging by strength and speed alone, Majestic seems to be around that level.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PowerWoman

@kingjames447: the majestic isnt really show us he moved solar system,just a panel,we are debate it because majestic also say he moved most of them,in the panel,he moved four planets and take him over years done it

yes,he stronger than pre-52 superman,but really too much

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: All star superman strength feats isnt match pre-52 superman,AS superman even not moved earth

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: But they are different,the superman flying to the sun isnt tell me they are how fast in panel,the majestic have a quantized speed number in the panel..so...

It doesn't really matter, because what I'm trying to said is that doesn't automatically translate that he's faster than light. If he's traveling along with a spaceship that's going faster than light, then his speed will match that's of the ship, it's just a simple relativity really. It didn't said that he's working at faster-than-light speed either. His best operable speed is probably around light speed (pretty much same as post-crisis Superman) as he's capable of assembling machinery in nanosecond, something regular Superman can already do (he's trying to take a toddler away before he destroy the city with only few nanoseconds left to react).

Majestic is one of Superman analogue, and we know non of them so far is capable of going beyond light speed.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By monarch2016

@kingjames447 said:

@baron2011: lol don't take my word for it i mean its not like one of the main publishers of DC stated that majestic is at pre-crisis superman levels oh wait he did...and when kyle or any of the other lanterns have reaction time of 200x the speed of light or could survive a punch that could shatter a planet 10+ times or match the intellect of a a guy who is smarter than every mind on earth combined come back and talk with me...

if majestic,based on his best feats is around SA superman then pretty much 90% of dc universe are

1.majestic never reacted 200x the speed of light,his best feat is 6 time faster than light plus lanterns can just teleport him to the other part of the universe

2.when did majestic survived a punch that ca shatter a planet 10+time?

even if it would be true,laterns can survive supernovas,survive in black holes which is far better durability feats

3.kyle rayner destroyed amazo who had the power of JSA, JLA, Marvel family, Strange Visitor, Firestorm and more

majestic never showed strenght/power anywere close to this level and he is not fighting just kyle but another 5 beings who are close or in the same level as kyle

team beats majestic easy

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: what do you expect he is moving planets 100 times the size of earth that's not gonna take a few minutes...

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PowerWoman

@angryhulks: the majestic moved planet without help,pre-52 superman need it,so,majestic should be above pre-52 superman

but really not too much

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AngryHulks

@powerwoman said:

@angryhulks: All star superman strength feats isnt match pre-52 superman,AS superman even not moved earth

If we assume pulling the Earth require you to be capable of moving 66 (or 6.6, I don't remember) quintillion tons, we know that post-crisis Superman struggling to pull that weigh. All-Star Superman, apparently without any effort push the weight of a large moon with only one hand. I can assume that if he were to exert and use two hand, he could easily move at least an Earth-sized planets.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: 100 times the size of earth?!where,wow,show me scan

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: you can assume AS superman strength level,but you not reasonable hypothesis SA superman..

he push it,but the earth is 81 times heavy than moon

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011:here we go again...

1.he traveled across the universe in a couple a months that is at least 200 times the speed of light

2.sure he never did that but he could with just his strength he can crack planets as big as jupiter and he has powers that lets him multiply the force of his blow as many times as he can

3.majestic would one shot amazo...

majestic wins end of discussion good day sir

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: oh im sorry jupiter is not 100 times bigger than earth its 1,000 times bigger than earth c'mon man this is 5th grade stuff here...

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: what the hell is 200 times the speed of light...where scan say this?

Have to agree the majestic have better speed feats,he can six times faster than light,superman never have a precise numbers for how fast is he,so i go to majestic

but just stop,200 times the light just no significance, because it is speculation

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: but where show us majestic moved jupiter?i never see it

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: but where show us majestic moved jupiter?i never see it

He stated he moved all the 9 planets.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.he traveled across the universe in a couple a months that is at least 200 times the speed of light

200 times the speed of light is travel speed, that's pretty much the same argument as Superman is capable of crossing distance that will took light thousands of years to reach in minutes.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: he flew across the universe do you know how big a universe is if humans ever made a ship that could go that far it would take thousands of millenniums to even go halfway across and majestic did it in like 4 months that is no less that 200 times the speed of light...

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2.sure he never did that but he could with just his strength he can crack planets as big as jupiter and he has powers that lets him multiply the force of his blow as many times as he can

3.majestic would one shot amazo...

majestic wins end of discussion good day sir

1.not gonna help him in a fight

travel speed is not the same as combat speed

2.majestic said that he would die if he would get hit by a blast powerful enough to destroy a planet

the team destroys him easy

3.amazo would destroy majestic

majestic lose this battle

period

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447 said:

200 times the speed of light is travel speed, that's pretty much the same argument as Superman is capable of crossing distance that will took light thousands of years to reach in minutes.

no one is talking about superman stick to the topic...

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PowerWoman

@kingjames447: he flew across the galaxy,not universe,also, To guess is meaningless,some superman fanboys say superman can 19 quadrillion times light speed,

"Kal-L and Kal-El taking SBP from somewhere near Oa(Sector 0) to the red sun of krypton9sector 2813). Upon calculating it comes around 19 quadrillion times lightspeed"

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AngryHulks

@angryhulks said:

@kingjames447 said:

no one is talking about superman stick to the topic...

I'm just addressing the point about Majestic travel 200 times the speed of light.

I just trying to said that if it's not combat speed, it's not useful in combat.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Is not useful just meaningless,the scan never say he was 200 times faster than light speed or something,stop guess..

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks:

@powerwoman:

were talking about majestic not superman and he did flew across the universe and the galaxy he did move jupiter and other planets and if he wanted to he could throw punches that far its called SUPER SPEED people..majestic wins and this is the last time im posting of this thread good day sirs

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: he flew across the galaxy,not universe,also, To guess is meaningless,some superman fanboys say superman can 19 quadrillion times light speed,

"Kal-L and Kal-El taking SBP from somewhere near Oa(Sector 0) to the red sun of krypton9sector 2813). Upon calculating it comes around 19 quadrillion times lightspeed"

you can actually say that this feat is a travel speed feat but also a combat speed feat because they were actually fighting while going from sector 0 to sector 2813

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: I'm just want to see majestic really moved jupiter in scan,not just a panel

i dont belive panel,unless there is plenty of evidence to support this panel

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011: yes,this is great feats,but i just cant belive they are 19 quadrillion times lightspeed

the panel also never say this,just fans to guess it

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011: yes,this is great feats,but i just cant belive they are 19 quadrillion times lightspeed

the panel also never say this,just fans to guess it

of couse they are not 19 quadrillion times lightspeed but they are faster than light in combat speed and they are faster than majestic

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#50 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

2.majestic said that he would die if he would get hit by a blast powerful enough to destroy a planet

Uh, no he didn't. And even if he did, he's already survived an explosion that destroyed Earth (and the moon) so his words don't really matter.

The actual reaction speed of these characters is something I'm unclear on. I typically assume they're still at normal human speed, but I think I've seen an image or two that says they're superhumanly fast because of the rings. If they're not on Majestic's speed level, I see him blitzing them and ending the fight before they get a chance to destroy him. If they have the speed to keep up, then Majestic is in trouble, but I think the majority of their showings suggest that they don't really. In either case, if Majestic gets his hand on a ring before they take him down, then their only hope would be that their experience with the ring would allow them to fight better than Majestic with it. A couple things work against them though. One is that they're bloodlusted, which would likely mean that while they'd be willing to do more, they wouldn't be fighting anywhere near as skillfully as they are able. The other is that Majestic is brilliant and has spent time with a ring before. It wouldn't surprise me if he were amazingly skilled at using it right off the bat (or if he mastered it in a few seconds).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided