This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Pyrogram (36921 posts) - - Show Bio

Green lantern with a ring on all of his fingers vs those people.

To the death.

#2 Posted by Mr_Stagger_Lee (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough to call. Without SS, I think Lantern would win. But otherwise, he'd get curbstomped.

#3 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

So we are using Emerald Twilight version, Hal Jordan was definitely amped but to what level is hard to guess. He beat a bunch of GL along the way, but he was always capable of that, including Kilowog and Sinestro.

So the team should win rather handily. Thor vs Hal Jordan itself is debatable, with Thor likely wining the majority and i dont see how 10 rings would even the playing field. The question is also about how much Surfer is to restrain himself, because if he lets loose there is little to nothing Hal Jordan could possible do in his favour.

Of course i am ignoring the retroactively adding Parallax influence to his origin, coz it makes it very hard to see the outcome.

Team win 10/10 in a rather one sided match.

#4 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

So we are using Emerald Twilight version, Hal Jordan was definitely amped but to what level is hard to guess. He beat a bunch of GL along the way, but he was always capable of that, including Kilowog and Sinestro.

So the team should win rather handily. Thor vs Hal Jordan itself is debatable, with Thor likely wining the majority and i dont see how 10 rings would even the playing field. The question is also about how much Surfer is to restrain himself, because if he lets loose there is little to nothing Hal Jordan could possible do in his favour.

Of course i am ignoring the retroactively adding Parallax influence to his origin, coz it makes it very hard to see the outcome.

Team win 10/10 in a rather one sided match.

This

#5 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

I think SS can solo this...

he has Invulnerability that allow him to withstand Blackhole pressure, Survived from Supernova, and most important he can phasing through any solid matter. He is nearly indestructible...

I can see SS wining this one.

#6 Posted by beatboks1 (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: How much do you hate Hal Jordan. Spite

#7 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

SS stomps by himself

#8 Posted by Bo88gdan (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (36921 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: I thought all the rings would make him uber strong.

#10 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Team super stomps

#11 Posted by beatboks1 (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@beatboks1: I thought all the rings would make him uber strong.

I've neer gotten how people think that. His power is limited by his will. If his will can achieve a certain level it wouldn't matter if it was one ring or 10000000. The actual source of the power is still his will. Since there have been times he's had to sue all his will power to achieve with one ring he wouldn't be able to do any more with two of 200.

#12 Posted by GhostRider2 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

SS stomps by himself