• 89 results
#51 Posted by Clark_EL (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Really Kara stomps?

#52 Posted by EscoBlades (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara wins, but not without a good fight from Hal.

Now if he had a Blue Lantern close by, that would be another matter entirely.

#53 Posted by Clark_EL (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

@EscoBlades: OK

#54 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clark_EL said:

@Stronger: Because Supergirl is a lot weaker than those characters.

He doesn't have any feats suggesting otherwise.

#55 Posted by Equonox (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl - Hal hasn't demonstrated he can take on anyone that strong yet in the new-52. If he was supercharged like in his fight against Krona, he probably could win this, but that was a unique circumstance. She's just too durable and too strong, his constructs won't do much.

#56 Posted by Clark_EL (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger: I don't read a lot os Supergirl so I have three questions

a) what is her greatest striking force feat

b) Strength

c) speed?

#57 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clark_EL said:

@Stronger: I don't read a lot os Supergirl so I have three questions

a) what is her greatest striking force feat

b) Strength

c) speed?

I do not read much Supergirl either.

You can visit the New 52 respect thread,by Matches Malone here on the Vine.

#58 Posted by Clark_EL (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger: Oh yeah I actually just looked at it before I read your comment.

#59 Edited by Clark_EL (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#60 Posted by ChaosMarvel (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

#61 Edited by Batman242 (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was Kyle fighting, he'd probably win. Since it's Hal, I give to Supergirl.

#62 Edited by Raw_Material (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

My edge Green Lantern. Even though Supergirl's brithplace is out in the Universe. Hal's a very experienced lantern and knowledgeable with pretty much the entire universe (having been everywhere around the 3600 space sectors of GL mythos). He also possesses one of the strongest will and courage in (GL mythos), more so the entire Corps thus making his will-powered ring to reach it's greatest extent. In New 52 he's able to take on Superman, until Supes became bloodlusted for a little bit before settling down. Now Superman, of course is stronger in all ways greater than Supergirl, more so Hal Jordan. However, Hal was still able to stand his ground when faced up against him.

#63 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

@Clark_EL said:

@HBKTimHBK: @Daaerk: @Stronger: @The Stegman: Now although I usually don't use ABC logic let's think here. Hal fought Wonder Woman to a standstill in JL #11 (i think... it actually might be in JL 12). And Wonder Woman beat down Supergirl rather easily in Supergirl#17. Not to mention Flash was doing pretty well against her. Although Superman was beating Hal the majority of the time in their fight I think Superman is more powerful than Supergirl power wise and skill wise.

Again I don't like to use ABC logic but Supergirl was beat by that alien copy thing of Superman in Superman#6, but later Superman takes it down pretty easily.

Hal got his ass beaten by Wonder Woman,Superman and Darkseid(Darkseid was using only physical attacks).

I don't see why Supergirl cannot handle him.....

(Even though I love Hal,and I would like to see him stomping her ass).

Well all the beings you just named are physically stronger than Kara.

#64 Edited by Clark_EL (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

@Clark_EL said:

@HBKTimHBK: @Daaerk: @Stronger: @The Stegman: Now although I usually don't use ABC logic let's think here. Hal fought Wonder Woman to a standstill in JL #11 (i think... it actually might be in JL 12). And Wonder Woman beat down Supergirl rather easily in Supergirl#17. Not to mention Flash was doing pretty well against her. Although Superman was beating Hal the majority of the time in their fight I think Superman is more powerful than Supergirl power wise and skill wise.

Again I don't like to use ABC logic but Supergirl was beat by that alien copy thing of Superman in Superman#6, but later Superman takes it down pretty easily.

Hal got his ass beaten by Wonder Woman,Superman and Darkseid(Darkseid was using only physical attacks).

I don't see why Supergirl cannot handle him.....

(Even though I love Hal,and I would like to see him stomping her ass).

Well all the beings you just named are physically stronger than Kara.

yep...not to mention more powerful and/or more skilled

#66 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath:

I don't think Supergirl is a lot weaker than WW.They are about the same league.

#67 Edited by TifaLockhart (15245 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate new 52. That is all.

#68 Posted by King Saturn (218336 posts) - - Show Bio

It's possible Kara could get the Power Ring from Hal before he reacts... essentially ending the battle.

#69 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

Change my vote.

Hal takes this after a great fight.

#70 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2548 posts) - - Show Bio

wish it was lantern. supergirl wins

#72 Posted by Bats_Colony (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Hal just make a construct to boot Supergirl into the horizon?

#73 Posted by dorukesin (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

Harold

#74 Posted by jagernutt (4082 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

#75 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

#76 Posted by Jacthripper (10374 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone explain this to me?

People say New 52 Supergirl can beat New 52 Hal, but they don't think Red Son Superman can? What in the World comic vine!!!!!

#77 Posted by PabloSL (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

But I want Hal to win

#78 Posted by Simon_the_digger (4487 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal.

#79 Posted by highaccuser (11592 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal stomps.

#80 Posted by BoringPerson (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone explain this to me?

People say New 52 Supergirl can beat New 52 Hal, but they don't think Red Son Superman can? What in the World comic vine!!!!!

No, this thread explicitly states New 52 only. Which means no Pre-52 feats, even though New 52 Green Lanterns retained their continuity.

The thread you're referring to doesn't use exclusively New 52 feats. Further, fighting Green Lantern is almost never about durability. Hal -with pre-52 feats- has the pure damage output to oneshot kill Superman level beings.

Red Son Superman has far inferior actual combat speed feats as compared to New 52 Supergirl, who has the best combat speed of any Kryptonian in the New 52 sans maybe New 52 Superman. Red Son's best speed feats are character exposition, counting, and travel speed. In every stat but durability New 52 Supergirl is superior.

Red Son has lots of wins vs featless mooks, but Supergirl has lots of demonstrative losses against established powerhouses.

Make a Red Son Superman vs New 52 Supergirl thread, lots of thoughtless fanboys will say Red Son, but when the gauntlet is thrown and arguments are made... New 52 Supergirl will trump him.

#81 Posted by ZhuRong (6729 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

#82 Posted by Saint_Sophie (5975 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Edited by ariesxmasters (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

Super girl would own Hal free. His toy is no match for her.

#84 Posted by Comicuser (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably my girl Kara

#85 Posted by serrure (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal literally stomps all the over place

#86 Posted by Comicuser (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure said:

did you read the OP?

#87 Posted by serrure (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure said:

did you read the OP?

yes i did... im not sure how or why you would question my reading the OP especially since i did not say anything that went against it.

#88 Posted by Comicuser (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure said:

@comicuser said:

@serrure said:

did you read the OP?

yes i did... im not sure how or why you would question my reading the OP especially since i did not say anything that went against it.

i questioned it because you said hal would literally stomp all over the place.

#89 Edited by serrure (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure said:

@comicuser said:

@serrure said:

did you read the OP?

and... i fail to see whats the problem here. and if you are passive aggressively telling me im wrong then

either tell me you think im wrong or agree with me but dont do this passive aggressive crap. thats for women to do to one another

#90 Edited by Comicuser (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure said:

@comicuser said:

@serrure said:

@comicuser said:

@serrure said:

did you read the OP?

and... i fail to see whats the problem here. and if you are passive aggressively telling me im wrong then

either tell me you think im wrong or agree with me but dont do this passive aggressive crap. thats for women to do to one another

Theres no need to get upset sir. Im merely making sure you know the rules. Now that I know you DO know the rules, Id like to ask what makes you say that.