"Green Lantern stomps."

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By VIZION2011

What your insane ! Nova can move as fast as the speed of light and can left upto 100tons, he more durable and he can also absorb all typse of enegy . It will be a good fight but in the end nova has it.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AtPhantom
VIZION2010 said:
"What your insane ! Nova can move as fast as the speed of light and can left upto 100tons, he more durable and he can also absorb all typse of enegy . It will be a good fight but in the end nova has it."
I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about another green lantern, the one that can cross the universe in a matter of days, pull planets in their constructs, manipulate matter and basically do anything he can think of. My mistake, we are clearly using some weaker Green Lantern which would get owned by the likes of Wolverine and Iron man. Silly me.   :P

Green lantern stomp.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VIZION2011

lmao your so mean :(...... I still think nova can spank green lantern . yes he can make construcks which will be absorbs once they are directed towrds nova and shot back as cosmic radition inwhich im sure GL will hurt from it. Nova has recently had a very powerful upgrade . The old Nova yes but the new Nova no.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtPhantom
VIZION2010 said:
"lmao your so mean :(...... Is till think nova can spank green lantern . yes he can make construcks which will be absorbs once they are directed towrds nova and shot back as cosmic radition inwhich im sure GL will hurt from it. Nova has recently had a very powerful upgrade . The old Nova yes but the no."
Powerful upgrade? Are you referring to the fact that he contained the entire Nova Force? I've read nearly every comic with him since Annihilation and nothing in it impresses me enough to thing he could take on a GL.
Green Lantern constructs cannot simply be absorbed because they are not energy. If a GL just shoots an energy beam at Nova he could absorb it (although I have difficulties remembering when he exactly did that), but a construct is a solid thing, It cannot be absorbed through regular means. So If a GL hits Nova with a punch that can harm Superman, Nova Isn't going to do anything else but be punched.
Second, cosmic radiation cannot hurt a lantern. They are insulated against radiation.
Third, nothing Nova has done leads me to believe that he could go thorugh a Gl's shields, shields which can contain Supernova level blasts.
The only thing Nova has working for him is the Worldmind, which can give him strategies and tips on how to fight, But I doubt that will be enough in the end.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VIZION2011

I dont think so, I think it would be a good fight.Yes his contrucs are pretty powerful however I dont hink they can hold back Nova back for too long. Even if GL does when I dont beleive it would be a Curbstomp. Nova has a good chance of winning and allmost an endless supply of energy if he useing worldmind I believe he can find a weakness. " Hey ma look at me ! I think I have a valid point LMAO"!.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AtPhantom

Good for you : )

But again, Nova hasn't shown anything to make him a Gl level. Every fight he has since Annihilus was a curbstomp against him. He only got out through plot devices and what not. Green lanterns have been able to move planets and contain suns in the past. I doubt Nova can exert force to the level that they could not contain.

As for weaknesses, the Gls don't really have any. The yellow weakness has been removed, and the only other problem for them be energy siphoning, which nova cannot do. Worldmind's tactis give him a chance, but not much.

Sednahq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sednahq

Nova would win. Without a doubt. I mean he has so many superpowers and Worldmind in his back, so that he is almost unbeatable

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AtPhantom
Sednahq said:
"Nova would win. Without a doubt. I mean he has so many superpowers and Worldmind in his back, so that he is almost unbeatable"
That's great, except his powers are not on the level of Gl powers.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VIZION2011

Nova Can move as fast as the speed of light which  means he can come behingd GL and knock his head clean of. He's fatser stronger and has a wider aray of powers.

Sednahq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sednahq
AtPhantom said:
"Sednahq said:
"Nova would win. Without a doubt. I mean he has so many superpowers and Worldmind in his back, so that he is almost unbeatable"
That's great, except his powers are not on the level of Gl powers."
Okay and which powers can GL offer, which Nova cannot absorb (except for super strength ^^)?
And I don't think one of them is faster than the other. But the biggest of Nova is just Worldmind. Not only does he supply Rider with strategies, he also
gives him enough intel. It is not like Nova can't think of his own. Sure, there would be a very beaten up Rider, but it is enough to close the deal.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtPhantom
VIZION2010 said:
"Nova Can move as fast as the speed of light which  means he can come behingd GL and knock his head clean of. He's fatser stronger and has a wider aray of powers."
Green lantern patrol a sector which extends from the edge to the center of the universe. Thet's half a universe they need to cover in a reasonable time. To do that they must be billions of times faster than speed of light. As for reaction time, it was stated several times that the Ring can keep up with speedsters, even if the wielder can't. Stronger doesn't mean much to someone who can take hits from freaking Superman. I also have doubts about him have more powers. The primary ability of the nova force is gravity manipulation and projecting energy blasts. He can't out do a weapon which can do anything you want it to do.

Sednahq said:
"Okay and which powers can GL offer, which Nova cannot absorb (except for super strength ^^)?And I don't think one of them is faster than the other. But the biggest of Nova is just Worldmind. Not only does he supply Rider with strategies, he alsogives him enough intel. It is not like Nova can't think of his own. Sure, there would be a very beaten up Rider, but it is enough to close the deal. "
When has nova exhibited this myserious absorbing powers? He didn't do it when Annihilus was blasting him away. Or when Surfer was blasting him away. Or when a techanrch was blasting him. Or when his own artillery was blasting him. And even if he could, constructs are not something you absorb. They're solidified energy. If it was normal energy, you could, but they're not. I've already covered this in a previous post.
"reen Lantern constructs cannot simply be absorbed because they are not energy. If a GL just shoots an energy beam at Nova he could absorb it (although I have difficulties remembering when he exactly did that), but a construct is a solid thing, It cannot be absorbed through regular means. So If a GL hits Nova with a punch that can harm Superman, Nova Isn't going to do anything else but be punched.
"
"the only other problem for them be energy siphoning, which nova cannot do. Worldmind's tactis give him a chance, but not much."

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Green Lantern should win here...
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crabtree

i would love to see this fight in a video game. bump.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By Billy Batson

Why bump? Green Lantern. 

BB

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Green lantern  got this he will turn nova into a dog.

Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By thesupremebeing

well Green Lantern wouls win unless nova has the full nova force
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crackerjack82

I thought GLs used there rings to wormhole throuch  space, as that is the only  true way travel the way they do?

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SilverGalford

if this is hal jordan , he stomps.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What your insane ! Nova can move as fast as the speed of light and can left upto 100tons, he more durable and he can also absorb all typse of enegy . It will be a good fight but in the end nova has it.

Guess what?? GL could create a planet with his ring, and let me tell you that one planet is way heavy than 100 tons.