2. no

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Blue Beetle can take Hal and a Rookie Lantern.

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Midnightist

Blue Beetle's arsenal is far superior to that of the Green Lanterns probably any unless they are extremely creative and experienced 

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AtPhantom
Midnightist said:
"Blue Beetle's arsenal is far superior to that of the Green Lanterns probably any unless they are extremely creative and experienced "
Really?

What can BB do that a gl couldn't replicate?
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Midnightist
AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"Blue Beetle's arsenal is far superior to that of the Green Lanterns probably any unless they are extremely creative and experienced "
Really?

What can BB do that a gl couldn't replicate?"
I've seen BB create energy fields that Flash got fried when he tried to phase through its made shields that can block anything when Jaimie lets the Scarab take control the suit increases its power dramatically and beat a posse charged Parasite the scarab can also detect and absorb many types of energy and it comes up with counter measure for powerful beings like The Spectre 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtPhantom
Midnightist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
Really?

I've seen BB create energy fields that Flash got fried when he tried to phase through its made shields that can block anything when Jaimie lets the Scarab take control the suit increases its power dramatically and beat a posse charged Parasite the scarab can also detect and absorb many types of energy and it comes up with counter measure for powerful beings like The Spectre "
hmmm.

The flash thing is interesting. But I have a problem with him creating a shield nothing can penetrate, There is no such thing. Also, I don't think beating parasite is that much trouble, and I seriously doubt Beetle could ever harm the Spectre, just because he said the scarab has great weapons doesn't mean a thing against the right hand of god.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Midnightist
AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
Really?

I've seen BB create energy fields that Flash got fried when he tried to phase through its made shields that can block anything when Jaimie lets the Scarab take control the suit increases its power dramatically and beat a posse charged Parasite the scarab can also detect and absorb many types of energy and it comes up with counter measure for powerful beings like The Spectre "
hmmm.

The flash thing is interesting. But I have a problem with him creating a shield nothing can penetrate, There is no such thing. Also, I don't think beating parasite is that much trouble, and I seriously doubt Beetle could ever harm the Spectre, just because he said the scarab has great weapons doesn't mean a thing against the right hand of god."
well not some much as can't be but just hasn't and in theory the suit could possible devise a way to beat the Spectre Libra was able to do via Spectre not knowing his name and had this been prior to the beetles naming he may not have beaten it
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AtPhantom
Midnightist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
Really?

hmmm.

The flash thing is interesting. But I have a problem with him creating a shield nothing can penetrate, There is no such thing. Also, I don't think beating parasite is that much trouble, and I seriously doubt Beetle could ever harm the Spectre, just because he said the scarab has great weapons doesn't mean a thing against the right hand of god."
well not some much as can't be but just hasn't and in theory the suit could possible devise a way to beat the Spectre Libra was able to do via Spectre not knowing his name and had this been prior to the beetles naming he may not have beaten it"
Yes but Libra did it because he was protected by a higher power. God didn't allow him to attack Libra because this crisis must be solved by mortals. If it was a normal day, Spectre would annihilate Libra.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Midnightist
AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
Really?

hmmm.

well not some much as can't be but just hasn't and in theory the suit could possible devise a way to beat the Spectre Libra was able to do via Spectre not knowing his name and had this been prior to the beetles naming he may not have beaten it"
Yes but Libra did it because he was protected by a higher power. God didn't allow him to attack Libra because this crisis must be solved by mortals. If it was a normal day, Spectre would annihilate Libra."
well I'll admit I didn't know that but lets get back to the BB vs GL
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AtPhantom

Okay...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Blue Beetle would beat a Rookie Lantern... but he would have issues with Hal Jordan...
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HalJordan1986x
King Saturn said:
"Blue Beetle would beat a Rookie Lantern... but he would have issues with Hal Jordan...
"
I agree with this
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Midnightist
King Saturn said:
"Blue Beetle would beat a Rookie Lantern... but he would have issues with Hal Jordan...
"
I'm not to sure I think if he would have been in control he may have beatin Guy
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I'm not to sure I think if he would have been in control he may have beatin Guy"
Its Possible... but Guy isnt as skilled of a GL as Hal is... Guy is great but not on Hal's level
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtPhantom
Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I'm not to sure I think if he would have been in control he may have beatin Guy"
Who in control? Jaime or the scarab?
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Midnightist
AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Who in control? Jaime or the scarab?"
either one actually Jaime was able to survive having the suit on basic auto pilot just the simple stuff but hwne he bcame more conscious of everything he could do well he was much more powerful and well as I said when the scarab was in control alone it was way more powerful
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom
Midnightist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"
either one actually Jaime was able to survive having the suit on basic auto pilot just the simple stuff but hwne he bcame more conscious of everything he could do well he was much more powerful and well as I said when the scarab was in control alone it was way more powerful"
Great, but we're still not getting to how much powerful the scarab actually is... You said he created nigh impenetrable shields and beat the Parasite, but GL have contained supernovas and defeat some of the biggest guns in dc. What else you got?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I agree with this"
Of course you do....your name is HalJordan1986x....
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Midnightist
AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"
either one actually Jaime was able to survive having the suit on basic auto pilot just the simple stuff but hwne he bcame more conscious of everything he could do well he was much more powerful and well as I said when the scarab was in control alone it was way more powerful"
Great, but we're still not getting to how much powerful the scarab actually is... You said he created nigh impenetrable shields and beat the Parasite, but GL have contained supernovas and defeat some of the biggest guns in dc. What else you got?"
well in general the Beetle itself the thing about the suit is its true limits are not known and it often seems to come up with whatever it needs on its own. It was able to dispel different types of magic and build and weapon it needed not to mention effect different types of dimensions and in the suit also has a mental affect on any GL as part of its nature the rings respond to the scarab with an over whelming type of aggresion and all reason seems to be taken from the user and they at times act on pure rage to kill the suit and vice versa but the thing is Jaime does not although the suit told him the GLs were his enemy he greatly wanted to kill them he did not and he can resist its urges
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AtPhantom

Hmmm.

Anybody else have anything to say?

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Midnightist
AtPhantom said:
"Hmmm.

Anybody else have anything to say?"
guess that means I win :) lol
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23  Edited By Zoom

Wasn't the Blue Beetle armor specifically designed to beat GLs?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
Midnightist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Hmmm.

guess that means I win :) lol"
lol.
Well I really can't debate about him until I learn more. so far I heard his powers are limitless, but nothing has actually impressed me.

You wanna hear something strange?
this battle was never done before.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Midnightist
AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Hmmm.

guess that means I win :) lol"
lol.
Well I really can't debate about him until I learn more. so far I heard his powers are limitless, but nothing has actually impressed me.

You wanna hear something strange?
this battle was never done before."
I'm kinda surprised but I could tell that since the mods didn't lock it :P but its not so much that his powers are limitless but that no limit has been show and most of the time some new power keeps showing up that why I feel he is more powerful than a GL because since hes such a new character he may create some new power he didn't have before ( aGL is limited by there will and imagination so direct limits have been set no matter how weak)
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom
Zoom said:
"

"
Far as I can figure, it was made for infiltration and subversion, not battling GLs per se. But i'm not an expert in the field.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Midnightist
AtPhantom said:
"Zoom said:
"

"
Far as I can figure, it was made for infiltration and subversion, not battling GLs per se. But i'm not an expert in the field."
not specifically but it treats them all as enemies as the GL fought against the Reach and its programmed to hate them
departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By departed402

bump
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Lanterns stomps him.

andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By andre54
@Zoom said:

yeah, and the armor wants to auto-attack any lanterns in the vicinity. in reality, he'd whoop a rookie green lantern, but not hal or alan. i actually think he'd overpower kyle and john. idk about guy lol, he'd probably beat him but not without destroying everything nearby :P
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31  Edited By mark5

He beats any random or rookie lantern. 
Can't beat Kyle or Hal or Alan or Kilowog. 
He can handle the rest. 

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By cascadeking09
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
Any Lanterns stomps him.
Nozir
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09: Yeah, why not?
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mark5

the scarab has countermeasures that can allow  it to fight even Spectre and can easily destroy planets if left unchecked. it was built to destroy and enslave planets and kill their mightiest warriors and expand an empire like that. This isn't some street level toy. No random or rookie lantern can take it up, not even a dozen of them. You need a top tier if the Scarab was truly left to do what it wants. 
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark5: Easily destroy planets? O_o
Damn, I need to read more comics with him.
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mark5
@mark5: Easily destroy planets? O_o Damn, I need to read more comics with him.
It's truly an awesome series. I'd recommend you read generation lost too...
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By cascadeking09
If there is a weakness the scarab will exploit it.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#38  Edited By Zoom
@andre54 said:
@Zoom said:

yeah, and the armor wants to auto-attack any lanterns in the vicinity. in reality, he'd whoop a rookie green lantern, but not hal or alan. i actually think he'd overpower kyle and john. idk about guy lol, he'd probably beat him but not without destroying everything nearby :P
Guy beat Jaime one on one.  Sure, it was one of the first times Jaime had ever used his powers but Guy won that fight.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39  Edited By ComicStooge

Considering the Scarab was made just after the Reach had forced the GLC into a stalemate, I'd say it's probably got plenty of Anti-Lantern weapons.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

Well a rookie Lantern would be toast, but i think Hal can handle it. He has had some interesting feats.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Skaddix

Stalemate though means rookies should be about equal and high level users should be roughly equivalent although I suppose its the overall number of lanterns vs scarabs. So then yes BB should beat a rookie but unless Reyes is the best they have which would be stupid but I guess the best has to come from earth in comics then he should lose to Hal and most senior lanterns. Plus u gotta factor in the advantage the Scarab has in going for kills while the lantern is stuck with no lethal damage unless yellow.

Fighting the Spectre though is BS and the Spectre Jobs too much. The Spectre should not be challenged by any foe who is not at least a threat to the multiverse. A universe buster should tickle at best and anything less unless he is specifically not allowed to attack by order of GOD should be ignored.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42  Edited By ComicStooge

BB wasn't a challenge to Spectre by any means, the scarab just offered Jaime some serious firepower.

Madut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If blue can beat the lantern then why did the reach lose to them. The reach has a whole army of beetles

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#44  Edited By Raw_Material

I think he'll be able to defeat a Green Lantern recruitment but when faced up against an experienced ringslinger like Hal, I think he'll have a more difficult time.

Round 1 - Blue Beetle

Round 2 - Green Lantern

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Jamie wins with main character power

Round 2: Hal would school Jamie in a fight.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bb

Blue beetle both

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dondave

R1 Blue Beetle

R2 Green Lantern

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

R1 Blue Beetle

R2 Green Lantern

This

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vaeternus

I think BB owns the rookie GL.

Then I think GL and BB go toe to toe for a while, not sure who wins. If this was pre-52 GL, Hal most likely has this but guessing since OP didn't specify that would mean current versions where Hal isn't that all impressive, so I mean go with BB or stalemate for the second match.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#50  Edited By Clark_EL

@dondave said:

R1 Blue Beetle

R2 Green Lantern