This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by flamingmuffin (387 posts) - - Show Bio

both are bloodlusted. both cannot fly.

fight takes place on the moon
both are current versions

who wins?

#2 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

done before, I say 50/50 with maybe a slight edge to hal

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30193 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23805 posts) - - Show Bio

this has been done before

#5 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011: @JediXMan: @mrtrickster: they cant fly in this OP
#6 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforce:

they cant fly and there suppost to fight on the moon lol
#7 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say supes, just because it's on the ground and bloodlusted supes is scary. lanterns tend to fight from the air and being grounded could throw off hal's game.

#8 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:

" @odinforce: they cant fly and there suppost to fight on the moon lol "

lol imagine hal and superman moon walking punching each other in slow motion ...................XO
#9 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23805 posts) - - Show Bio

hard to say i like both of these charicters but i say supes wins in a very very close fight if they could fly it would go to hal in a very very close fight

#10 Posted by MrRagePants (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @Valtot said:

" @odinforce: they cant fly and there suppost to fight on the moon lol "

lol imagine hal and superman moon walking punching each other in slow motion ...................XO "
This is exactly what I was thinking. LMAO!
#11 Edited by departed402 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been done but not with these rules. They are funny rules btw.

I'm going to say Hal may win here since there's a no-fly rule, and super speed would be hard to use in low gravity. Hal probably has an advantage since Superman can't really run at Hal on the Moon, and Hal's ring would function like normal. Actually Hal could probably make a jetpack with his ring and still be able to fly, but not in the usual way.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37572 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" Been done. "
How do you link like that, i mean changing the words yet still have the link work.
#13 Posted by JediXMan (30193 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" @JediXMan said:
" Been done. "
How do you link like that, i mean changing the words yet still have the link work. "
Highlight the text. Click the chain icon next to where it says "insert." A pop-up will... well, pop-up, and will allow you to paste the link.
#14 Posted by Jade1977 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.

#15 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

If BFR counts I think Hal would win. Superman would throw a massive haymaker and then miss, hurling himself out of the Moon's orbit.

#16 Posted by HolySerpent (12515 posts) - - Show Bio

superman destroy hal. does hal have super speed "running"

#17 Posted by Nefarious (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock.

#18 Edited by departed402 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent:
No, but running at any great speed on the lunar surface wouldn't be easy. Without flight Hal could BFR Superman, and even if Superman knocked Hal off the Moon he could use his ring like a tether. I see Hal taking the majority. Also here's a cool pic of Kyle Rayner and the Moon: 

#19 Posted by flamingmuffin (387 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#20 Posted by Panthro8282 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

nice

#21 Posted by The Stegman (23785 posts) - - Show Bio

a bloodlusted superman destroys Hal

#22 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal.
#23 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

I think supes takes this. Just read JLA issue 1. Superman hits Hal and then Hal goes flying. ^_^; Thats exactly what would happen 2. The power of creating things out of imagination doesnt defeat the Supes man. :) Hals heart would have to be really into it to win. I doubt he would win sense most the time in comic history Hal is always boosting Superman. This is a quote from hal in Rebirth for why he turned to Parallax " Coast City was destory and Superman wasnt there to save it." So hal had to make himself more powerful because he obviously knows Superman is more powerful.  

Superman takes it 8 out of 10.  

Alittle bit of it depends on Hals will power to increase his own powers but you cant assume
Hals will power is gonna be at its most best and not do the same for Superman. Seeing that its completely normal then Superman takes it.