#1 Posted by funckygarcon (266 posts) - - Show Bio

okay, Hal Jordan has the power of his ring that can generate and create anything by thoughts only, and he can also fly. he faces a fierce man made of sand, who can shift his shapes into anything, and as long as there is sand around him, he's litteraly invisible and can use it to grow infinitely in size or be as tiny as a sand molecule. how about millions of kilometers of sand for an example? the fight takes place in the middle of the sahara desert but this time Hal Jordan has a ring that never gets empty.

the winner is lucky to be alive.

. who would win this fight? and how?

- in my opinion, Sandman wins this one, the only way to beat him is by containing him and drop him into water or any liquid. i find it impossible to contain every piece of sand which Sandman is made off. but Hal Jordan isn't going to be defetated easily on this one. u decide it !!!!

#2 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal would still win in this scenario.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern Hal Jordan

#4 Posted by superbatlanternman (12 posts) - - Show Bio

GL would win. His powers are limited only by imagination and he could plausibly lift all the sand in the sahara and throw it into space killing Sandman.

#5 Posted by nickthedevil (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds plausible. But the Sahara is pretty big. I'm going towait for some arguments before i choose a side. Hard decision to make IMO. Possibly ends in Stalemate.

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (57783 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan.
BB

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan. I was kinda hoping this was Morpheus vs Parallax or something.

#8 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

good scenario, but hal still wins he has lifted a whole city with his ring if i remember. it make take him a few tries but eventually he will get rid of all the sand.

#9 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal could burn all the sand into glass if he wanted to - he takes this.

#10 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan curbstomp....

#11 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Sounds plausible. But the Sahara is pretty big. I'm going towait for some arguments before i choose a side. Hard decision to make IMO. Possibly ends in Stalemate.

Hal Jordan has was easily covering an entire cost city with his construct with tears in his eyes, sadly in the same series he became Parallax at the end, i dont see why he couldnt do the same to sandman. Sadman's transformation isnt instantinious so before sandman becomes sand all Hal has to do is grab as much sand from the surrounding area where Sandman was , and if the bubble can be as big as a city there is no way Sandman could have gotten farther away.

Also he can simply go to the ocean bring few constructs filled with water, water are his weakness after all.

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

The sahara desert is bigger than a city...

#13 Posted by funckygarcon (266 posts) - - Show Bio

the sahara is 9 millions kilometers cube, a city? lol

#14 Posted by JediXMan (29622 posts) - - Show Bio

@funckygarcon:

@nickthedevil:

Hal remade a city.

#15 Edited by funckygarcon (266 posts) - - Show Bio

a city? i'm talking about 9 millions kilometers by length and width, the sahara is like 100 cities altogether, there is no way Hal could lift the sand of the sahara.

#16 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal will in time turn every bit of sand into Glass eventualy Sandman will meet his Doom its all down to Hal how quick he wants to do it..