#1 Edited by alternative_backup (647 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scott (with the control of Starheart):

vs.

Tyrant (Full-Powered):

Tyrant decides to invade Earth and he easily defeats the entire Justice League. Alan Scott furious, decides to confront and defeat him in a fight for everything.

Who will win in a fight at full power and for everything?

#2 Posted by dondave (38587 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Equonox (966 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't full powered Tyrant basically able to challenge Galactus? If that's the case, I'd take Tyrant here...

#4 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Obvious answer is obvious.

Tyrant curbstomps.

#5 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: You are really trying to get me and Beatboks1 in a major argument arent you :p... Logically Tyrant should win because he is Galactus near equal, depowered or otherwise, sadly he has very limited appearences and hence limited feats and pretty much no showing of versatility just raw power (while Galactus career is racking with versatility showings). So you can honestly make a decent case for Starheart, this is a very hard topic to effectively argue.

@equonox: Tyrant has always been Galactus's equal, before and after the said depower-ment.

#6 Edited by beatboks1 (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

No argument to be had here. I don't know Tyrant but if you say he's Galactus level that's good enough for me. Alan shouldn't take Galactus without a Shite load of plot working for him so I don't think he'd take this. He'll make a fight of it ( no "curbstomp") but loose the majority.

#7 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...we do have scans like this one:

Now...I'm fully willing to admit that the whole "must have destroyed galaxies" could very well be hyperbole. On the other hand though, clearly Tyrant has enough power at his disposal to hurt Galactus...so the statement might not be all that far off from reality. Anyone that Galactus has to go all out on is not someone to be trifled with.

#8 Posted by Bo88gdan (4416 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#9 Posted by alternative_backup (647 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13300 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant is too much for even full power Alan.

#11 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite tbh

#12 Posted by Thitiki (4236 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Lord44 (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

Full powered Tyrant tears him apart

#15 Posted by Experio (16690 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#16 Posted by dondave (38587 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#17 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5540 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Tyrant

#18 Edited by Kingant27 (6008 posts) - - Show Bio

Full powered Tyrant is Galactus level, even depowered Tyrant was enough to easily handle, and soundly beat, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Gladiator, Jack Of Hearts; and Thanos, with a power orb; all combined, Im not sure I see Alan Scott with Star Heart accomplishing the same feat, beating all of them as easily as Tyrant did.

Depowered Tyrant is more than enough.

#19 Posted by eternityx (2782 posts) - - Show Bio

Full powered Tyrant is Galactus level, even depowered Tyrant was enough to easily handle, and soundly beat, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Gladiator, Jack Of Hearts; and Thanos, with a power orb; all combined, Im not sure I see Alan Scott with Star Heart accomplishing the same feat, beating all of them as easily as Tyrant did.

Depowered Tyrant is more than enough.

#20 Edited by Apocalypse3 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by BeaconofStrength (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

All aboard the Tyrant train!

#22 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: hey go easy I'm a gladiator fan and that fight hurt me a bit although Glads did get some really good feats from that fight

#23 Posted by Kingant27 (6008 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Ok lol, and yes he did; good to see a Gladiator fan, if you really are.

#24 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: lol my last 2 high tier CAVs I've chosen to use him and even represented him honorably against Silver Surfer and Despero

heres a link. has some good feats for glads and I think on page 2 I posted Tyrant fighting Thanos so take a look

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-kidman-vs-cosmicallyaware-vs-oceanmaster-votes-1527992/#js-message-3/

#25 Posted by Frozen (14380 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough fight.

#26 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if it was Ion vs Tryant, unless full Starheart is better than people are saying?

#27 Edited by OreoAssassin (5529 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#28 Posted by Killerwasp (5636 posts) - - Show Bio