Green Lantern Corpse vs The an equal army of Metalic coolers

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I honestly thought methos would see that I dont even have a winner of the battle and i didnt think it would be so one sided. I really thought they both have their strengths when it comes to the fight

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Methos

Heart of Infinity says:

"I honestly thought methos would see that I dont even have a winner of the battle and i didnt think it would be so one sided. I really thought they both have their strengths when it comes to the fight"

if you ment this to be a fair fight, then at least new Ion should have been involved...

to be fair though you can't involve Old Ion or The Guardians or this turns into a Curb stomp for the GLC.

all in all it's a curb stomp for one team or the other, the way you put it severely favored the DBZ side

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"I honestly thought methos would see that I dont even have a winner of the battle and i didnt think it would be so one sided. I really thought they both have their strengths when it comes to the fight"
if you ment this to be a fair fight, then at least new Ion should have been involved... to be fair though you can't involve Old Ion or The Guardians or this turns into a Curb stomp for the GLC. all in all it's a curb stomp for one team or the other, the way you put it severely favored the DBZ side M"
Exactly, no matter what its unfair for someone if you involve DBZ.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Sparda

Malewis says:

"Sparda says:
"Malewis says:
"Colt Python says:
"Methos says:
"if DBZ is going to be a big part of this site, then they should have their own battles forum... especially for the f**kwits that don't know well enough to stop them battling characters from other companies M"
I don't think that's called for.If people would take time to assess the strenghts and weaknesses of DBZ characters as well as American comic boock characters, you can easily match them up."
i tried (z warriors vs, original Avengers) they go un-noticed, marvel fans just want to bash, methos, keep nuetrul the marvel fiends will pass on, and we can go back to just reading comics and watching anime, i dont LOVE dbz, but it seens to be the hating stick of the month. "
ROFLOL Marvel fiends? Marvel "fiends" have dealt with so many idiotic fanboys who bash, CONSTANTLY, they're company. If anything, the DBZ fanboys will pass away and we can move on with our lives."
watev,i ment the marvel dudes would just stop bashing soon enough, dbz fans are the minority and are currenly being abused, NO MORE DBZ vs BOREDS? "

Yes, that would be very nice....

because, seriously, I can name about 6 times in the 4 months that I have been on here that DBZ FANBOYS have come on, made a stupid thread, refuted EVIDENCE for 200 posts, and then resorted to bashing.

It's ridiculous.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
if you ment this to be a fair fight, then at least new Ion should have been involved... to be fair though you can't involve Old Ion or The Guardians or this turns into a Curb stomp for the GLC. all in all it's a curb stomp for one team or the other, the way you put it severely favored the DBZ side M"

I really didnt see it favored that way. But i think you knwow a little more about GL then me so we can add The new Ion

i will edit my first post to include him

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Malewis

Sparda says:

"Malewis says:
"Colt Python says:
"Methos says:
"if DBZ is going to be a big part of this site, then they should have their own battles forum... especially for the f**kwits that don't know well enough to stop them battling characters from other companies M"
I don't think that's called for.If people would take time to assess the strenghts and weaknesses of DBZ characters as well as American comic boock characters, you can easily match them up."
i tried (z warriors vs, original Avengers) they go un-noticed, marvel fans just want to bash, methos, keep nuetrul the marvel fiends will pass on, and we can go back to just reading comics and watching anime, i dont LOVE dbz, but it seens to be the hating stick of the month. "

ROFLOL

Marvel fiends? Marvel "fiends" have dealt with so many idiotic fanboys who bash, CONSTANTLY, they're company. If anything, the DBZ fanboys will pass away and we can move on with our lives."

watev,i ment the marvel dudes would just stop bashing soon enough, dbz fans are the minority and are currenly being abused, NO MORE DBZ vs BOREDS?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Malewis says:

"Colt Python says:
"Methos says:

Marvel Fiends? Just because we're fans of Marvel doesn't make us fiends, and we're not just looking for ways to bash DBZ. If you understood what we said one of these days, and actually paid attention, you would know what we ment.

I smell a new member to the poo poo list...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Methos

Heart of Infinity says:

"I really didnt see it favored that way. But i think you knwow a little more about GL then me so we can add The new Ion, i will edit my first post to include him"

adding New Ion makes it a bit more of a fair fight...

i'm just sick of all the one sided battles that are appearing, and to be fair, a lot of them have been made by DBZ fans, and / or are including DBZ characters.

M

Nobody says:

"Exactly, no matter what its unfair for someone if you involve DBZ."

so we go back to my first suggestion

M

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess i didnt see it as unfair. If a group of GLs get past the Coolers then they can enter the Ghetti Star and destroy the main cooler that controls all the other ones making them pushovers

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Methos

Heart of Infinity says:

"I guess i didnt see it as unfair. If a group of GLs get past the Coolers then they can enter the Ghetti Star and destroy the main cooler that controls all the other ones making them pushovers"

and how can a group of GL's get past things that can blow up planets with their fingers?

M

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"I guess i didnt see it as unfair. If a group of GLs get past the Coolers then they can enter the Ghetti Star and destroy the main cooler that controls all the other ones making them pushovers"
and how can a group of GL's get past things that can blow up planets with their fingers? M"

If they form a concentrated ring blast I think they could destroy a good number of coolers

What actually beats my head in the wall, are Battles with White crown pheonix vs goku. But everyone is fine with that one or Old Ion vs Goku. These people know its one sided but i really didnt know with this and I am shot down harshly.

Look my motives for making the fight were purley innocent and didnt have any intentions of making it one sided. If anyone wants to disagree my motives then I have a few choice words for you.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Heart of Infinity says:

"Methos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
and how can a group of GL's get past things that can blow up planets with their fingers? M"
If they form a concentrated ring blast I think they could destroy a good number of coolers What actually beats my head in the wall, are Battles with White crown pheonix vs goku. But everyone is fine with that one or Old Ion vs Goku. These people know its one sided but i really didnt know with this and I am shot down harshly. Look my motives for making the fight were purley innocent and didnt have any intentions of making it one sided. If anyone wants to disagree my motives then I have a few choice words for you."

It's not your fault that people attack you for making a DBZ thread, it's people like Malewis or Broly2 and the other idiots around here that are DBZ fanboys.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Malewis

Eternal Chaos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Methos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
If they form a concentrated ring blast I think they could destroy a good number of coolers What actually beats my head in the wall, are Battles with White crown pheonix vs goku. But everyone is fine with that one or Old Ion vs Goku. These people know its one sided but i really didnt know with this and I am shot down harshly. Look my motives for making the fight were purley innocent and didnt have any intentions of making it one sided. If anyone wants to disagree my motives then I have a few choice words for you."

It's not your fault that people attack you for making a DBZ thread, it's people like Malewis or Broly2 and the other idiots around here that are DBZ fanboys. "

hey ass-hat, i have no prob with this, its DBZ-bashers like u i have a prob with. this fights one of the gewd ones cause, not like the spitful sh!t EC does.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Methos

Heart of Infinity says:

"If they form a concentrated ring blast I think they could destroy a good number of coolersWhat actually beats my head in the wall, are Battles with White crown pheonix vs goku. But everyone is fine with that one or Old Ion vs Goku. These people know its one sided but i really didnt know with this and I am shot down harshly.Look my motives for making the fight were purley innocent and didnt have any intentions of making it one sided. If anyone wants to disagree my motives then I have a few choice words for you."

yeah, i didn't mean to attack you directly, as i said in a previous post, i'm just sick of all the one sided battles that are going on...

i don't particularly like the idea of automatically choosing the victor before everyones had a chance to post, thats why i normally just stick with battles i'm curious about myself.

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Apparition

Heart of Infinity says:

"Methos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:

save your choice words for something more important. i dont think anyone is seriously doubting your motives, now that you've had more of a chance to explain what you were thinking.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Methos

Malewis says:

"hey ass-hat, i have no prob with this, its DBZ-bashers like u i have a prob with. this fights one of the gewd ones cause, not like the spitful sh!t EC does."

so we;re in the middle of talking and apologizing for the misunderstanding, and you came in for what? just to stir things up again?

M

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it would be a good fight not

I didnt want to envoke any hate out of this

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Malewis

Methos says:

"Malewis says:
"hey ass-hat, i have no prob with this, its DBZ-bashers like u i have a prob with. this fights one of the gewd ones cause, not like the spitful sh!t EC does."

so we;re in the middle of talking and apologizing for the misunderstanding, and you came in for what? just to stir things up again?

M"

no, just to make sure EC dosen't pass the buck onto me, when he was the leader of DBZ fan bashers.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Methos

where was EC bashing DBZ?

i saw him specifically arguing with you, and then talking about DBZ Fanboy's, but i've never heard him bash DBZ directly

M

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But DBZ seems to be in a weird spot

they extremley out class people in marvel and dc

and then there are characters who extremly out class DBZ guys

there doesnt seem to be too many battles you can make where the characters are on middle ground

Best one i can think of is SS vs Goku. It seems fair enough and nothing is clear cut. Not too many others i could think of

I thought this might of been but i guess i was wrong

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"where was EC bashing DBZ? i saw him specifically arguing with you, and then talking about DBZ Fanboy's, but i've never heard him bash DBZ directly M"

Thank you.

@Maelwis: You're an idiot. Go hang yourself in your closet. We don't want you hear. You've done nothing but cause an outbreak of DBZ threads you cancerous cell you. Nobody wants you here. Go spare the world of your existence and play in traffic.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"where was EC bashing DBZ? i saw him specifically arguing with you, and then talking about DBZ Fanboy's, but i've never heard him bash DBZ directly M"

Nor have I.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Vrakmul

The green lantern corps will combine their ring power and destroy all the coolers instantly.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Methos

Heart of Infinity says:

"But DBZ seems to be in a weird spotthey extremley out class people in marvel and dcand then there are characters who extremly out class DBZ guysthere doesnt seem to be too many battles you can make where the characters are on middle groundBest one i can think of is SS vs Goku. It seems fair enough and nothing is clear cut. Not too many others i could think ofI thought this might of been but i guess i was wrong"

I agree there...

which is why i wish people would put more thought into their battles

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Vrakmul

Malewis says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:

Thank you.

@Maelwis: You're an idiot. Go hang yourself in your closet. We don't want you hear. You've done nothing but cause an outbreak of DBZ threads you cancerous cell you. Nobody wants you here. Go spare the world of your existence and play in traffic."

UR the one MAKING the DBZ vs. posts, for the sake of hating on fans. wtf."

Your the one who can't spell right and the one being a total f*tard

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"But DBZ seems to be in a weird spot they extremley out class people in marvel and dc and then there are characters who extremly out class DBZ guys there doesnt seem to be too many battles you can make where the characters are on middle ground Best one i can think of is SS vs Goku. It seems fair enough and nothing is clear cut. Not too many others i could think of I thought this might of been but i guess i was wrong"
I agree there... which is why i wish people would put more thought into their battles M "

maybe i should of made it a 2:1 ratio or a 3:1 ratio favoring the lanterns

but yeah more thought would be nice even i had enough dbz for one night. I like battles better where i team them up with marvel or DC charachters. Less hate seems to enter the threads

we already got EC and Malewis at each other throat

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Malewis says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:
Thank you. @Maelwis: You're an idiot. Go hang yourself in your closet. We don't want you hear. You've done nothing but cause an outbreak of DBZ threads you cancerous cell you. Nobody wants you here. Go spare the world of your existence and play in traffic."
UR the one MAKING the DBZ vs. posts, for the sake of hating on fans. wtf."

I made one DBZ vs post. ONE and only ONE. That was for you to see that Marvel U defeats DBZU. You and your fanboyism led to the rest.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Malewis

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:

Thank you.

@Maelwis: You're an idiot. Go hang yourself in your closet. We don't want you hear. You've done nothing but cause an outbreak of DBZ threads you cancerous cell you. Nobody wants you here. Go spare the world of your existence and play in traffic."

UR the one MAKING the DBZ vs. posts, for the sake of hating on fans. wtf.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"ENOUGH! ======= god, the vine tonight... everyone is acting like spoiled children... we have two people arguing over who is the biggest n00b and other people arguing about f--k knows what... for god's sake, please, just drop it and start some civilized conversations please M"

im going to put that quote in one more thread cause its worse there right now

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sparda

This isn't going to stop in the long run. It'll just keep on going.

But that means you both can't TRY.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Methos

ENOUGH!

=======

god, the vine tonight...

everyone is acting like spoiled children...

we have two people arguing over who is the biggest n00b and other people arguing about f--k knows what...

for god's sake, please, just drop it and start some civilized conversations please

M