• 82 results
#1 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

I figured a different battle from all the DBZ ones we had been having. Not Goku, no saiyajins.

Edit: ok here is the handicap For GL- No Old Ion (new Ion is fine), or Starheart vs an equal number of metalic coolers

remember when you take in account the battle the coolers have a high regeneration rate and teleportation. And the Big Ghetti star devours planents for energy. kind of reminds me of galactus a little but i dont think its as powerful as Big G I think this would be a good fight
Post Edited:2007-10-24 20:17:36

#2 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think so

I think every individual Cooler is stronger then the an Individual GL

but GLs can combine their rings for devestating effects

if i threw in Ion it would be too one sided. I think its a fair fight

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Please stop this. It hurts. This is over kill. One Cooler vs the GL corps is enough.

#4 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

coolers.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Corps? ALL of em? They win. To quote Methos to an extent, "Spectre, and Guardians are power houses." That, and GL's can take molecules apart. 'Nuff said.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"I dont think so I think every individual Cooler is stronger then the an Individual GL but GLs can combine their rings for devestating effects if i threw in Ion it would be too one sided. I think its a fair fight"
A GL couldn't touch Cooler. He could whip out at least a 1/4 of them before any of them realize it happened.
#7 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"GL Corps? ***ALL*** of em? They win. To quote Methos to an extent, "Spectre, and Guardians are power houses." That, and GL's can take molecules apart. 'Nuff said."

Thats why i said an equal army of coolers to make it interesting. Since the ghetti star can keep cranking out more of them

and i think coolers in that quantity would overwhelm spetre like the corps can

hahaha didnt mean to spell my tittle as corpse like they were dead oops. No i think it would be a cool fight i dont even have a winner

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"GL Corps? ***ALL*** of em? They win. To quote Methos to an extent, "Spectre, and Guardians are power houses." That, and GL's can take molecules apart. 'Nuff said."
Thats why i said an equal army of coolers to make it interesting. Since the ghetti star can keep cranking out more of them and i think coolers in that quantity would overwhelm spetre like the corps can hahaha didnt mean to spell my tittle as corpse like they were dead oops. No i think it would be a cool fight i dont even have a winner"

Nah, Spectre is like = Living Tribunal (to an extent)

#9 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Thats why i said an equal army of coolers to make it interesting. Since the ghetti star can keep cranking out more of them and i think coolers in that quantity would overwhelm spetre like the corps can hahaha didnt mean to spell my tittle as corpse like they were dead oops. No i think it would be a cool fight i dont even have a winner"
Nah, Spectre is like = Living Tribunal (to an extent)"

yeah thats when my matter of opinion (on how he is on LT's level) comes in since people like darksied can repell him with omega beams. Spetre is very very powerful but I think people overate him.

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm sorry... who are we fighting here?

M

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i'm sorry... who are we fighting here? M"

A bunch of DBZ. Put it like that. I already mentioned overkill due to the specter and the guardians.

#12 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

An army of Metalic Coolers

they are equal to super saiyajin 1 levels. Have instant transmision, and have high regeneration factor or the robotic equivulant of it
Post Edited:2007-10-24 19:02:37

#13 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

Think of Goku, but can regenerate and even create new bodies of himself if needed.
#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

right... and we're sending the Corpse in to deal with this threat?

roflol, oh man, GL Corpse 1, robot guys 0

reads above post and face looks serious

you guys do know what the corpse is right?

M

#15 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"right... and we're sending the ***Corpse*** in to deal with this threat? roflol, oh man, GL Corpse 1, robot guys 0 ---------------- ***reads above post and face looks serious*** you guys do know what the **corpse** is right? M"
Yeah but I figure a guy that can move as fast as Goku could kill half the corps before they see it coming. The other half dies the instant they realized that happened. You said it yourself that Goku could killed the whole JLA before they could do anything. This is basicly the same thing just with a lot more people.
#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Methos says:
"right... and we're sending the ***Corpse*** in to deal with this threat? roflol, oh man, GL Corpse 1, robot guys 0 ---------------- ***reads above post and face looks serious*** you guys do know what the **corpse** is right? M"
Yeah but I figure a guy that can move as fast as Goku could kill half the corps before they see it coming. The other half dies the instant they realized that happened. You said it yourself that Goku could killed the whole JLA before they could do anything. This is basicly the same thing just with a lot more people."

right... but they're not up against the Corps, as the title says, they're up against the *Corpse

sorry, they don't have a page on here yet...

i'm working on it...

"The Corpse" (an elite, top secret black ops division of the Green Lantern Corps) do not use the standard Power ring, instead, they swallow a coin-like disk that gives them all of the powers of a standard ring for a limited time, except that the energy it generates is purple instead of the traditional green. Corpse members shields are permanently up and are strong enough to withstand a supernova, while the advantage of their weapon being inside them brings the fact that it cannot be taken away, it also cannot be recharged after twenty four hours. Though to be fair, The Corpse have never required over an hour to sterilize an entire planet before."

your fielding them, against robots?

M

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"Methos says:
Yeah but I figure a guy that can move as fast as Goku could kill half the corps before they see it coming. The other half dies the instant they realized that happened. You said it yourself that Goku could killed the whole JLA before they could do anything. This is basicly the same thing just with a lot more people. "
right... but they're not up against the **Corps**, as the title says, they're up against the ***Corpse** ---------- sorry, they don't have a page on here yet... i'm working on it... "The Corpse" (an elite, top secret black ops division of the Green Lantern Corps) do not use the standard Power ring, instead, they swallow a coin-like disk that gives them all of the powers of a standard ring for a limited time, except that the energy it generates is purple instead of the traditional green. Corpse members shields are permanently up and are strong enough to withstand a supernova, while the advantage of their weapon being inside them brings the fact that it cannot be taken away, it also cannot be recharged after twenty four hours. Though to be fair, The Corpse have never required over an hour to sterilize an entire planet before." --------------- your fielding them, against robots? M"
Robots that can blow up a planet with a finger blast and can move as fast as Goku. Not to mention have at least Superman strength and durability, heal faster than wolverine, and if needed can create a new body completely.
#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Robots that can blow up a planet with a finger blast and can move as fast as Goku. Not to mention have at least Superman strength and durability, heal faster than wolverine, and if needed can create a new body completely."

so again... the fight has been automatically decided be making it completely one sided...

and people wonder why i'm beginning to hate DBZ fans?

if you want to know, TAKE A LOOK RIGHT HERE PEOPLE

you're fielding the deadliest team in the DCU... against robots, and the robots have 10 times the ability of the DCU team.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, START ACTUALLY THINKING YOUR BATTLES THROUGH BEFORE EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERYONE ON THE FORUM STARTS HATING DBZ FANS FOR IT

M

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

if fact, this deserves another post because it fked me off so much...

i was actually making a conscious effort earlier to make amends with some DBZ fan's, i was talking with them and actually making an effort to understand that universe in terms i could quantify to the other universes.

it's threads like this that make me just want to lock down all DBZ threads as soon as i see them.

seriously, if you're just going to make one sided battles with the outcome already decided, keep it in your own fking universe, that way people who are actually here to discuss a good battle and talk about the theoretical outcome can just avoid the endless stupidity and endless overpowering that comes with it.

M

#20 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

did, ur marvel fans started this, the first 2 MAGOR DBZ bouts were started be Marvel Fanatics.

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"did, ur marvel fans started this, the first 2 MAGOR DBZ bouts were started be Marvel Fanatics."

you want me to start a real was against DC that DBZ can't win?

seriously? just to show you all how it feels if i start seriously picking on 'your' team?

M

#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Malewis says:
"did, ur marvel fans started this, the first 2 MAGOR DBZ bouts were started be Marvel Fanatics."
you want me to start a real was against DC that DBZ can't win? seriously? just to show you all how it feels if i start seriously picking on 'your' team? M"

nudges Methos

Do it.

#23 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
"Malewis says:
you want me to start a real was against DC that DBZ can't win? seriously? just to show you all how it feels if i start seriously picking on 'your' team? M"
*nudges Methos* Do it."

I agree....

#24 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Malewis says:

you want me to start a real was against DC that DBZ can't win?

seriously? just to show you all how it feels if i start seriously picking on 'your' team?

M"

wait....wat? dbz's not MY team, i sadi i haven't watched it in years, go ahead and start a dc/bz war (or watev), i have other shows to like.

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

no... i'm waiting for them to respond...

i made a good effort earlier to actually talk to them and try and understand the DBZ universe.

they they turn around and pull some s#!t like this?

come on DBZ fans, explain yourselves

M

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

what a shock... the ringleader for this fight, Heart of Infinity, has logged off...

M

#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are the coolers?

#28 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"no... i'm waiting for them to respond...i made a good effort earlier to actually talk to them and try and understand the DBZ universe.they they turn around and pull some s#!t like this?come on DBZ fans, explain yourselvesM"

I R confused!!!!111??//? WTF!?

#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"no... i'm waiting for them to respond... i made a good effort earlier to actually talk to them and try and understand the DBZ universe. they they turn around and pull some s#!t like this? come on DBZ fans, explain yourselves M"

And you wonder why I hate them? These DBZ fans who are new and immediatly act like idiots cause me to be mean and a "douchebag" to them. Call me an ahole, I'm just doing a public service if you ask me. :)

#30 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Who are the coolers? "

look on the first page

#31 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"Robots that can blow up a planet with a finger blast and can move as fast as Goku. Not to mention have at least Superman strength and durability, heal faster than wolverine, and if needed can create a new body completely."
so again... the fight has been automatically decided be making it completely one sided... and people wonder why i'm beginning to hate DBZ fans? if you want to know, **TAKE A LOOK RIGHT HERE PEOPLE** you're fielding the deadliest team in the DCU... against robots, and the robots have 10 times the ability of the DCU team. **SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, START ACTUALLY THINKING YOUR BATTLES THROUGH BEFORE EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERYONE ON THE FORUM STARTS HATING DBZ FANS FOR IT** M "
Sorry Methos but as you can see in my first post in this thread it hurts. I hate DBZ vs anything else almost. Cause either they get beat by Livng Tribunal like people or they curbstomp whatever else they go against. There powerlevels are too out their to be a fair fight against anything in comic books.
#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
"no... i'm waiting for them to respond... i made a good effort earlier to actually talk to them and try and understand the DBZ universe. they they turn around and pull some s#!t like this? come on DBZ fans, explain yourselves M"

And you wonder why I hate them? These DBZ fans who are new and immediatly act like idiots cause me to be mean and a "douchebag" to them. Call me an ahole, I'm just doing a public service if you ask me. :)"

i was actually having a good talk with them about the DBZ universe earlier...

but then they just pull this s#!t? i'm sick of it now

M

#33 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

I like dragonball z but i have common sense

#34 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

youre assuming they knew how one sided it was. the guy who started the thread said at least twice that he thought it was a fairly even fight.

#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"youre assuming they knew how one sided it was. the guy who started the thread said at least twice that he thought it was a fairly even fight."

Thats even dumber than bush raising taxes.

#36 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Sorry Methos but as you can see in my first post in this thread it hurts. I hate DBZ vs anything else almost. Cause either they get beat by Livng Tribunal like people or they curbstomp whatever else they go against. There powerlevels are too out their to be a fair fight against anything in comic books."

i'm just sick of it...

DBZ fans make a big deal out of it if we pick on their 'universe', but they're quite happy to pull s#!t like this and curb stomp the most powerful team in the DCU.

threads like this are the reason that a lot of DBZ fans walk away from this site, because they post here and everyone immediately hates them, and to be honest, after tonight, i'm considering jumping on the DBZ hate wagon myself

M

#37 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"Sorry Methos but as you can see in my first post in this thread it hurts. I hate DBZ vs anything else almost. Cause either they get beat by Livng Tribunal like people or they curbstomp whatever else they go against. There powerlevels are too out their to be a fair fight against anything in comic books."
i'm just sick of it... DBZ fans make a big deal out of it if we pick on their 'universe', but they're quite happy to pull s#!t like this and curb stomp the most powerful team in the DCU. threads like this are the reason that a lot of DBZ fans walk away from this site, because they post here and everyone immediately hates them, and to be honest, after tonight, i'm considering jumping on the DBZ hate wagon myself M "

Go ahead we've got jackets... and we've got Lantern Rings.

Waves a set of GL rings

#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"youre assuming they knew how one sided it was. the guy who started the thread said at least twice that he thought it was a fairly even fight."

if you know DBZ (which i know he does), and you know the Green Lanterns (which i know he does)... then you know it's a curb stomp...

i even made use of his 'typo' to bring out the CORPSE, the most feared and deadly GL's out there, but they don't even stand a chance against this

M

#39 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
i'm just sick of it... DBZ fans make a big deal out of it if we pick on their 'universe', but they're quite happy to pull s#!t like this and curb stomp the most powerful team in the DCU. threads like this are the reason that a lot of DBZ fans walk away from this site, because they post here and everyone immediately hates them, and to be honest, after tonight, i'm considering jumping on the DBZ hate wagon myself M "
I like DBZ but don't agree with them battling other comic characters.
#40 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Apparition says:
Thats even dumber than bush raising taxes. "

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
if you know DBZ (which i know he does), and you know the Green Lanterns (which i know he does)... then you know it's a curb stomp... i even made use of his 'typo' to bring out the CORPSE, the most feared and deadly GL's out there, but they don't even stand a chance against this M"

oh well i did my best to defend him

#41 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"if DBZ is going to be a big part of this site, then they should have their own battles forum... especially for the f**kwits that don't know well enough to stop them battling characters from other companies M"

Damn, you really are f*cked off.

#42 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

if DBZ is going to be a big part of this site, then they should have their own battles forum...

especially for the fkwits that don't know well enough to stop them battling characters from other companies

M

#43 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"oh well i did my best to defend him"

at this point, he doesn't deserve your loyalty

M

#44 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
so again... the fight has been automatically decided be making it completely one sided... and people wonder why i'm beginning to hate DBZ fans? if you want to know, **TAKE A LOOK RIGHT HERE PEOPLE** you're fielding the deadliest team in the DCU... against robots, and the robots have 10 times the ability of the DCU team. **SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, START ACTUALLY THINKING YOUR BATTLES THROUGH BEFORE EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERYONE ON THE FORUM STARTS HATING DBZ FANS FOR IT** M "

dude wtf. I thought it would be a fair battle. I see the GL's a force because they can combine their rings for devestating effects.

And the coolers would be individually stronger then each lantern. So each would have their strenghts

they are only as strong as SS Goku and vegeta durring the beggining of the andriod saga

#45 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"I don't think that's called for.If people would take time to assess the strenghts and weaknesses of DBZ characters as well as American comic boock characters, you can easily match them up."

but people don't...

and until the fishhead majority of the site realize that, i don't see another choice

M

#46 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Methos says:
"if DBZ is going to be a big part of this site, then they should have their own battles forum... especially for the f**kwits that don't know well enough to stop them battling characters from other companies M"
I don't think that's called for.If people would take time to assess the strenghts and weaknesses of DBZ characters as well as American comic boock characters, you can easily match them up."
I don't think there is a even match up. They either over power their opponents by a lot or are over powered. I don't see a middle ground.
#47 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

walks in then see methos mad then walks away from fearing for his life

#48 Posted by Malewis (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Methos says:

I don't think that's called for.If people would take time to assess the strenghts and weaknesses of DBZ characters as well as American comic boock characters, you can easily match them up."

i tried (z warriors vs, original Avengers) they go un-noticed, marvel fans just want to bash, methos, keep nuetrul the marvel fiends will pass on, and we can go back to just reading comics and watching anime, i dont LOVE dbz, but it seens to be the hating stick of the month.

#49 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Malewis says:

"Colt Python says:
"Methos says:
i tried (z warriors vs, original Avengers) they go un-noticed, marvel fans just want to bash, methos, keep nuetrul the marvel fiends will pass on, and we can go back to just reading comics and watching anime, i dont LOVE dbz, but it seens to be the hating stick of the month. "

ROFLOL

Marvel fiends? Marvel "fiends" have dealt with so many idiotic fanboys who bash, CONSTANTLY, they're company. If anything, the DBZ fanboys will pass away and we can move on with our lives.

#50 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"dude wtf. I thought it would be a fair battle. I see the GL's a force because they can combine their rings for devestating effects. And the coolers would be individually stronger then each lantern. So each would have their strenghts. they are only as strong as SS Goku and vegeta durring the beggining of the andriod saga"

how is it a fair fight?

i quote directly...

Nobody says:

come on, explain to me how that is a fair fight?

M