#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

GL stomp.

#3 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

GL stomp.

gotta agree with this, if merely by sheer numbers.

#4 Edited by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: if we go by current incarnations there are even less heralds.

they are easily outnumbered a thousand to one.

#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@agentxx said:

@Jayfournines: if we go by current incarnations there are even less heralds.

they are easily outnumbered a thousand to one.

True, although the heavy hitters will probably be SS and the Destroyer Armorer. 
#6 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

I think heralds can win. Yes, they are outnumbered, but Silver Surfer alone would be a problem, with all his powers. And its morals off confrontation!

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

I think heralds can win. Yes, they are outnumbered, but Silver Surfer alone would be a problem, with all his powers. And its morals off confrontation!

Nope.

#8 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24997 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lanterns stomp with Mogo,Kyle, Hal,John, Kiliwog, Guy,Sodam Yat, Arisa, Alone could beat the heralds.

#9 Posted by Dextersinister (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

Nope.

#10 Posted by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

The Heralds have the power cosmic, while the Green Lanterns wield the power ring which has no known upper capabilities and is reffered to as the most powerful weapon in the universe. So in terms of raw power/potential they're not overly far apart.

However there are like 11 Heralds and over 7200 Green Lanterns; and while Galactus has to choose and empower the Heralds, the Green Lantern power ring automatically finds a new user when t's current one dies.

So yeah, GL Corps stomp.

#11 Edited by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

The Heralds have the power cosmic, while the Green Lanterns wield the power ring which has no known upper capabilities and is reffered to as the most powerful weapon in the universe. So in terms of raw power/potential they're not overly far apart.

However there are like 11 Heralds and over 7200 Green Lanterns; and while Galactus has to choose and empower the Heralds, the Green Lantern power ring automatically finds a new user when t's current one dies.

So yeah, GL Corps stomp.

I think there are less heralds if we go by current incarnations there's only like six left alive.

#12 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (843 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's the heralds listed...then a power cosmic powered Destroyer Armor will plow through the GL like the Juggernaut charging through Kindergartners.

#13 Posted by MisterWhisper (1920 posts) - - Show Bio

So it is Destroyer, Surfer, Morg, Stardust and The Forgotten One, vs the GLC, because the others are not going to do much.

#14 Posted by InfiniteMassPunch (120 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion it depends on Galactus's feelings toward the heralds at the time. As in how much power he chooses to endow on them.

#15 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2980 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Corps

#16 Posted by carosen938 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Take the top ten Lanterns and they win. Hal Kyle and John could beat Surfer via 3 on 1. Most of the other Heralds are useless, Terrax Firelord and Airwalker are useless

#17 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20264 posts) - - Show Bio

There is too many Green Lanterns for the Heralds to handle.

#18 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@carosen938 said:

Take the top ten Lanterns and they win. Hal Kyle and John could beat Surfer via 3 on 1. Most of the other Heralds are useless, Terrax Firelord and Airwalker are useless

Terrax has some power.

#19 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Green Lanterns stomp with Mogo,Kyle, Hal,John, Kiliwog, Guy,Sodam Yat, Arisa, Alone could beat the heralds.

Nope.

#20 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Already been done a number of times. Search function is your friend.

#21 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24997 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Nope.

Why not? Terax is a jobber,The Fallen One has zero to no feats if i'm not mistaken, and current ss power level has been downgraded.