• 71 results
#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

we've had it before...

the entire GLC is overkill

M

#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11263 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

The corps will win but at a heavy cost. They'll probably loose quite a bit of their number.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Methos says:
"we've had it before...the entire GLC is overkillM"

damn. thought it would have been done"

yeah... was a spin off of another thread...

sending the entire Corps against something is overkill for anyone

M

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11263 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"we've had it before...the entire GLC is overkillM"

damn. thought it would have been done

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"I don't know about Overkill but Galactus has no chance of winning..."

sending over 10,000 people with that amount of power against one person?

thats like using a nuke against an ant lol

M

#7 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

%$#@!()*&^^%%#@#!$$##$

=======

Does every thread now how to involve the Green Lanterns? This is %$#@ing crazy.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"I bet the Living Tribunal or God or The one above all could beat them all. It's like comparing an army of snipers to a nuke."

they probably could...

are you comparing Glactus to The Living Tribunal or One Above All now?

M

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Colt Python says:
"I don't know about Overkill but Galactus has no chance of winning..."

sending over 10,000 people with that amount of power against one person?

thats like using a nuke against an ant lol

M"

I bet the Living Tribunal or God or The one above all could beat them all. It's like comparing an army of snipers to a nuke.

#10 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"%$#@!()*&^^%%#@#!$$##$ ======= Does every thread now how to involve the Green Lanterns? This is %$#@ing crazy."

gl hater :)

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

but it's not relevant...

never mind

M

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"I bet the Living Tribunal or God or The one above all could beat them all. It's like comparing an army of snipers to a nuke."

they probably could...

are you comparing Glactus to The Living Tribunal or One Above All now?

M

"

Nah I just wanted to use that qoute.

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

all of their weapons are basically energy projectors, so i wouldnt be surprised if he just drained all of their energy from them. but eh who knows

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"ok then, we'll call this...#ROUND TWO#Galactus also has Silver Surfer with him and the other members of the Herald."

are we including the full corps in this?

M

#15 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11263 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then, we'll call this...

Galactus also has Silver Surfer with him and the other members of the Herald.

GL's have ION
Post Edited:2007-10-17 20:08:37

#16 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"all of their weapons are basically energy projectors, so i wouldnt be surprised if he just drained all of their energy from them. but eh who knows"

yea that is true like my teach said ss can drain ion power

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"yes"

then it's an easy win for The Corps...

just for reference, The Full Corps include...

over 10,000 Green Lanterns

The Fists of The Guardians

The Green Lantern Corpse

Ion

The Guardians

nothings standing up against that, even The Specter won't go against The Guardians

M

#18 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11263 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"ok then, we'll call this...#ROUND TWO#Galactus also has Silver Surfer with him and the other members of the Herald."

are we including the full corps in this?

M"

yes

#19 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Apparition says:
"all of their weapons are basically energy projectors, so i wouldnt be surprised if he just drained all of their energy from them. but eh who knows"
yea that is true like my teach said ss can drain ion power"

yep

#20 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"ok then, we'll call this... #ROUND TWO# Galactus also has Silver Surfer with him and the other members of the Herald. GL's have ION
Post Edited:2007-10-17 20:08:37"

Old ion or new ion?

#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Still a massacre. Just slightly more even.

#22 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11263 posts) - - Show Bio

GotU are you thinking?

#23 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"GotU are you thinking?"

OLD ION OR NEW ION?

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"The Ion says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"ok then, we'll call this... #ROUND TWO# Galactus also has Silver Surfer with him and the other members of the Herald. GL's have ION

Old ion or new ion?"

What ever is the best ION.

I want a good fight here, will i go to bed for college. hope to see this tomorrow in loads of good points.

If anyone wants to know something about this, its all power. if theres 2 forms and you wanna know which one, then its the most powerful one."

roflol...

ok then, Old Ion...

this is Overkill on such a stupid level...

i'd put this as Superman against a paraplegic in a wrestling contest.

Nothing is going to touch the old Ion, he'll blink Galactus and his heralds out of existence before they even have chance to move a millimeter

M

#25 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11263 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Lord Shazam says:

Old ion or new ion?"

I want a good fight here, will i go to bed for college. hope to see this tomorrow in loads of good points.

If anyone wants to know something about this, its all power. if theres 2 forms and you wanna know which one, then its the most powerful one.

#26 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"The Ion says:
"Lord Shazam says:

Old ion or new ion?"

If anyone wants to know something about this, its all power. if theres 2 forms and you wanna know which one, then its the most powerful one."

Dude you just made it even less fair.

#27 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"The Ion says:
"Lord Shazam says:
Old ion or new ion?"
What ever is the best ION. I want a good fight here, will i go to bed for college. hope to see this tomorrow in loads of good points. If anyone wants to know something about this, its all power. if theres 2 forms and you wanna know which one, then its the most powerful one."

i suggest you make it new ion cause old ion can beat galactus by himself and how about you make it all the heralds from diffrent universe for a more even battle

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"And all the other galactuses galactuseses galactusesi galacti galactusi.."

doesn't matter how many Galacti you send against Ion... he'll annihilate them with a blink

M

#29 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Who can beat the GL's? Every thread there in there curb stumpin someone. Who can take out a GL and better yet, who can take on the GL Corps? Sinsetro Corps? These guys are seriously..........Over Powered.

#30 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
they probably could... are you comparing Glactus to The Living Tribunal or One Above All now? M "

I think they can beat galactus at a heavy cost

But I dont see them beating LT especially since he was stronger then the gauntlet. Lt would just freeze them and transmute their rings into string cheese or better yet turn their bones into string cheese like wolverines. That was comical

#31 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"The Ion says:
"Lord Shazam says:
Old ion or new ion?"
What ever is the best ION. I want a good fight here, will i go to bed for college. hope to see this tomorrow in loads of good points. If anyone wants to know something about this, its all power. if theres 2 forms and you wanna know which one, then its the most powerful one."

i suggest you make it new ion cause old ion can beat galactus by himself and how about you make it all the heralds from diffrent universe for a more even battle"

And all the other galactuses galactuseses galactusesi galacti galactusi..

#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Who can beat the GL's? Every thread there in there curb stumpin someone. Who can take out a GL and better yet, who can take on the GL Corps? Sinsetro Corps? These guys are seriously..........Over Powered."

Taking out one GL can be done, stratagy and power and it's quite easy...

taking out the entire corps?

thats a tough one

M

#33 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"The Ion says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"The Ion says:
"Lord Shazam says:
Old ion or new ion?"
i suggest you make it new ion cause old ion can beat galactus by himself and how about you make it all the heralds from diffrent universe for a more even battle"
And all the other galactuses galactuseses galactusesi galacti galactusi.."

no he had diffrent heralds in diffrent universes like thor so one galactus and all of his heralds

#34 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Methos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
they probably could... are you comparing Glactus to The Living Tribunal or One Above All now? M "

I think they can beat galactus at a heavy cost

But I dont see them beating LT especially since he was stronger then the gauntlet. Lt would just freeze them and transmute their rings into string cheese or better yet turn their bones into string cheese like wolverines. That was comical"

i'll agree with that...

they'll take on Galactus, but wont beat LT

M

#35 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Methos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
I think they can beat galactus at a heavy cost But I dont see them beating LT especially since he was stronger then the gauntlet. Lt would just freeze them and transmute their rings into string cheese or better yet turn their bones into string cheese like wolverines. That was comical"
i'll agree with that... they'll take on Galactus, but wont beat LT M"

i figured you would agree

its hard for almost anything to survive the rings directed in a concentrated blast. Even 20 lanterns combining their rings is pretty powerful

#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"i figured you would agree, its hard for almost anything to survive the rings directed in a concentrated blast. Even 20 lanterns combining their rings is pretty powerful"

yeah, the Corps is pretty powerful, people don't realize just how powerful they are en mass

M

#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Methos can old ion beat galactus?"

i've said that he can easily, several times lol

M

#39 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos can old ion beat galactus?

#40 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"i figured you would agree, its hard for almost anything to survive the rings directed in a concentrated blast. Even 20 lanterns combining their rings is pretty powerful"

yeah, the Corps is pretty powerful, people don't realize just how powerful they are en mass

M"

Ohhhhhhh, I think they do, how could they not :p

#41 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Methos says:
"The Ion says:
i've said that he can easily, several times lol M"

okay cause appy thought i was being a fanboy when i said that lol and what do you think of my battle?"

huh?

where?

what battle?

M

#42 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Draw!

#43 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Methos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:

M"

Ohhhhhhh, I think they do, how could they not :p "

yeah...

thats why a lot of people supported Iron Man against Hal lol

M

#44 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"The Ion says:
i've said that he can easily, several times lol M"

okay cause appy thought i was being a fanboy when i said that lol and what do you think of my battle?

#45 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"King of Kings says:
"Methos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:

M"

Ohhhhhhh, I think they do, how could they not :p "

yeah...

thats why a lot of people supported Iron Man against Hal lol

M"

Did they? I wondered why that thread was still going. Thats just sad.

#46 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"The Ion says:
"I think this is a more even battle okay new ion and the whole green lantern coprs execpt the guardians vs galactus and ***all of his hearlds that include ones from diffrent universes*** here is the page
" />http://www.comicvine.com/heralds-of-galactus/40462/"

here m

"

looks cool :D

M

King of Kings says:

"Did they? I wondered why that thread was still going. Thats just sad."

yeah... sad lol

M

#47 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"I think this is a more even battle okay new ion and the whole green lantern coprs execpt the guardians vs galactus and ***all of his hearlds that include ones from diffrent universes*** here is the page
" />http://www.comicvine.com/heralds-of-galactus/40462/"

here m

#48 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"so who would win?"

old Ion

M

#49 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Methos says:
"we've had it before... the entire GLC is overkill M"
damn. thought it would have been done"
yeah... was a spin off of another thread... sending the entire Corps against something is overkill for anyone M"

Methos says:

"Dreadnaught says:

You stated it was overkill for anyone but Dreadnaught was just stating that you werent accurate with that statement, and then says LT, God, or the One Above All would win.

Sorry, just had to point that out.

#50 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok here goes galactus will be full powered this time and go crazy like he did in Annihilation wave. He will kill most of the corpse before falling so technically the GLs win. Add the heralds and maybe they could deal with the remaining

well depends on both sides strategies would Big G be so confindent that he will fight them out right or would he seperate them