Central park nyc,no morals., VS  ,
starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By starkwood

Which Warpath?  Back when he was class 90, he could solo.  Current Warpath gets tore up.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@starkwood: judging by the picture, I assume OP means the current. And I don't think he'd get torn up too quickly, his Vibranium blades could do some damage
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the darknessss
@texasdeathmatch
@starkwood: yeah current guys. 
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By SpidermanWins
@texasdeathmatch said:
@starkwood: judging by the picture, I assume OP means the current. And I don't think he'd get torn up too quickly, his Vibranium blades could do some damage
Yeah its supposed to be assumed current if it isn't stated. Gobby and the Rhino make short work of them.
hitchcock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hitchcock

Archangle is a raging horseman with a need to kill right now.  i think he could take those 2 out by himself without warpath.  throw warpath in and this isn't even a comparison.  did anyone read x-force and see how bad ass he can be? (version prior to uncanny x-force)

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpidermanWins
@hitchcock said:
Archangle is a raging horseman with a need to kill right now.  i think he could take those 2 out by himself without warpath.  throw warpath in and this isn't even a comparison.  did anyone read x-force and see how bad ass he can be? (version prior to uncanny x-force)
He can't do anything to Rhino. Green Goblin has homing missiles, lasers, and electric gloves.
hitchcock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hitchcock
@SpidermanWins said:
@hitchcock said:
He can't do anything to Rhino. Green Goblin has homing missiles, lasers, and electric gloves.
are you serious?  his increased speed, super strength, poised tipped metal feathers not to mention his healing factor.  when Warren is in Archangel form his is a complete beast and rhino is stupider than hell not to mention was defeated by a MINI Deadpool.  If a shrunken version of Deadpool can beat him Archangel could stomp him.

On to Green Goblin.  He would be the harder of the 2.  But this is where Warpath would come in and between the 2 of them they would be able to handle all Green Goblin could throw at them and eventually overpower him.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By progenitorigin

I'd put my money on Team 2.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpidermanWins
@hitchcock said:
@SpidermanWins said:
@hitchcock said:
are you serious?  his increased speed, super strength, poised tipped metal feathers not to mention his healing factor.  when Warren is in Archangel form his is a complete beast and rhino is stupider than hell not to mention was defeated by a MINI Deadpool.  If a shrunken version of Deadpool can beat him Archangel could stomp him.  On to Green Goblin.  He would be the harder of the 2.  But this is where Warpath would come in and between the 2 of them they would be able to handle all Green Goblin could throw at them and eventually overpower him.
Yes his real dumb but all that still might not be enough they would have to distract him. I thing GG would end up taking out Archangel with homing missiles. If this is current Warpath then he might not help. Class 90 Warpath solos however.
Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Archangel drops Green Goblin considering he's superior, more adept in the air than Goblin and he has also the posion tipped metal feathers which undoubtedly will knock out Osborn in a matter of a moment while Warpath holds off or even beats Rhino.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archangel drops Green Goblin considering he's superior, more adept in the air than Goblin and he has also the posion tipped metal feathers which undoubtedly will knock out Osborn in a matter of a moment while Warpath holds off or even beats Rhino.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pastepotpete1

arch angel could solo his fletches have made even l rogue( ms marvel version) go to sleep i know rhino is more durable than rogue but arch angel may not be apocalypse but that is still celestial tech