Green Gobiln

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jashro44

Green goblin in round 1. I think his equipment gives him the edge. But Kraven in round 2. Kraven is more skilled.

Grenadeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Grenadeface

Agree

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested what people think about this match now.

I think round 1 can go either way. Goblin has superior manueverability due to his glider, but Kraven has the accuracy feats to suggest he could tag him in the air and bring him down. The question is weather or not he'd be able to do so before Goblin bombs the whole area, because Kraven can't indefinently tank his pumpkin bombs. If Kraven does manage to bring down Goblin his bladed weapons and skill might give him the edge, but Norman would still have his bombs available. 50/50 IMO.

Round 2 should go to Kraven. Norman is reasonably stronger than him, but Kraven regularly fights Spider-Man, someone much stronger than him(and Norman for that matter) so the advantage in that area isn't terribly important. I'm not sure Normans really fought someone as skilled as Kraven before and Kraven won't hesisitate to use nerve strikes in close combat and he has the feats to suggest he could harm Norman. Norman will also have trouble bypassing Kravens healing factor and resorting to blunt damage for that might not be the beat way to beat Sergei.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Green goblin in round 1. I think his equipment gives him the edge. But Kraven in round 2. Kraven is more skilled.

sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin round 1

Kraven round 2

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GG-ROUND 1

Kraven-round 2

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#9  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@jashro44 said:

True back then, I and I think it's as true now. Kraven hits a lot harder than his 2 ton strength would lead you to believe. Otherwise, I'd side with Norman in round 2 as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

@highaccuser said:

I'm interested what people think about this match now.

I think round 1 can go either way. Goblin has superior manueverability due to his glider, but Kraven has the accuracy feats to suggest he could tag him in the air and bring him down. The question is weather or not he'd be able to do so before Goblin bombs the whole area, because Kraven can't indefinently tank his pumpkin bombs. If Kraven does manage to bring down Goblin his bladed weapons and skill might give him the edge, but Norman would still have his bombs available. 50/50 IMO.

Round 2 should go to Kraven. Norman is reasonably stronger than him, but Kraven regularly fights Spider-Man, someone much stronger than him(and Norman for that matter) so the advantage in that area isn't terribly important. I'm not sure Normans really fought someone as skilled as Kraven before and Kraven won't hesisitate to use nerve strikes in close combat and he has the feats to suggest he could harm Norman. Norman will also have trouble bypassing Kravens healing factor and resorting to blunt damage for that might not be the beat way to beat Sergei.

In regards to round one it should be worth noting the goblin costume has been shown to be bullet proof IIRC. So I am not sure if kravens darts will penetrate too deeply. Norman can also heal as well so that might affect the effect Kravens poisons have on him.

Likewise the bombs can be pretty big and destructive. Some of these feats are hobgoblin, but hob goblin steals from Norman so it should it should be the same ultimately. You can ignore the hobgoblin scans if you want (I think the other ones suffice). The one with the car is a Norman standee IIRC:

As you can see even when the bombs don't hit spider-man directly they knock him off his feet. Not to mention they send cars in the air. I don't think kraven has the avoidance feat to contend with that. Norman on the other hand is pretty fast on that glider, even spider-man has commented he's like a green flash of light, Peter also remarks Normans tactics are unpredictable so that might also give kraven problems in terms of tagging him:

No Caption Provided

In terms of reflexes Norman doesn't have much admittedly except these:

I think Norman wins round one. His bombs are to destructive, and his glider is a good advantage. Kraven will make him work for it but I think Norman takes it in the end.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

norman wins round one. while kraven is more skilled norman has at least double the physicals

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

norman wins round one. while kraven is more skilled norman has at least double the physicals

Kraven excels at going hand to hand against physically greater enemies, and his healing factor, durability, and pain tolerance will let him soak damage in melee if needed. He can deal with Norman in hand to hand.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Z'

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hyperlight

@jashro44: im on the fence about round 2. Its conceivable that kraven could beat norman in g2g

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Round 1 goes to Green Goblin. It will be difficult for Kraven to reach Norman while he's on his glider and firing pumpkin bombs, plus Osborne could create a smoke screen preventing him from being seen. Round 2 probably goes to Kraven. He's been shown superior in hand-to-hand combat and Osborne has never done anything that amazing when it comes to this (he may have taken punches from the likes of Spiderman and Luke Cage but Kraven has nerve strikes that can "down a full-grown charging rhino" and enough of those should do the trick.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sy8000

@jashro44: Yeah, I pretty much changed my mind after saying round 1 could go either way(I'm not even sure what accuracy feats I was referring to). Personally I think Kravens poisons should be able to do major damage to Goblin. He has a healing factor and that's good, but Kraven got the upper hand on agent venom with poisons and I think Flash has better healing factor than Norman. That said, Norman should take round 1 all things considered.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Green goblin in round 1. I think his equipment gives him the edge. But Kraven in round 2.

I can agree with younger Jash

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah, I pretty much changed my mind after saying round 1 could go either way(I'm not even sure what accuracy feats I was referring to). Personally I think Kravens poisons should be able to do major damage to Goblin. He has a healing factor and that's good, but Kraven got the upper hand on agent venom with poisons and I think Flash has better healing factor than Norman. That said, Norman should take round 1 all things considered.

Well the armor means he wont get as badly poisoned in the first place since the darts wont go to deep into Norman.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Goblin wins round 1. Kraven should take round 2, since he's more skilled.