• 72 results
#1 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

clown or goblin who wins ?

#2 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay this one is esaier then Bullseye VS Joker. I totally think the Clown Prince of Crime would kick Green Goblin's @$$ =P

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

the goblin wins

#4 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

joker too insane would let his anger get the best of him green goblin would use his mind as well as his skills

#5 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

MrsJ says:

"Okay this one is esaier then Bullseye VS Joker. I totally think the Clown Prince of Crime would kick Green Goblin's @$$ =P"

Dont let your obsession cloud your judgement.

#6 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, they both have some dangerous weapons and gadgets. I think it might be a tie, but GG has his glider, while Joker has that poison of his that makes people laugh to death.

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"Well, they both have some dangerous weapons and gadgets. I think it might be a tie, but GG has his glider, while Joker has that poison of his that makes people laugh to death."

goblin is also (if I'm not wrong) a metahuman

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"goblin is also (if I'm not wrong) a metahuman "

That would be correct.

#9 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Nighthunter says:
"goblin is also (if I'm not wrong) a metahuman "

That would be correct."

OK, add that to his advantages. But what exactly is a metahuman? My comic vocabulary is not terribly high.

#10 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"OK, add that to his advantages. But what exactly is a metahuman? My comic vocabulary is not terribly high. "

That just means he is superhuman or beyond human. Anyone with powers is considered metahuman in DC.

#11 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"White Phantom says:
"OK, add that to his advantages. But what exactly is a metahuman? My comic vocabulary is not terribly high. "

That just means he is superhuman or beyond human. Anyone with powers is considered metahuman in DC."

OK, thanks. But isn't Joker a bit beyond human too?

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"Forever says:
"White Phantom says:

That just means he is superhuman or beyond human. Anyone with powers is considered metahuman in DC."

OK, thanks. But isn't Joker a bit beyond human too?

"

hmm no, joker isn't

#13 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"OK, thanks. But isn't Joker a bit beyond human too? "

No, not in the slightest.

#14 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright then

#15 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"White Phantom says:
"Well, they both have some dangerous weapons and gadgets. I think it might be a tie, but GG has his glider, while Joker has that poison of his that makes people laugh to death."
goblin is also (if I'm not wrong) a metahuman "

he is super strong and has a healing factor

#16 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Goblin take this. I cant remember for sure but I think Goblins mask even has a filter that would protect him from gasses now. That might of been a one case thing though so not sure.

#17 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Goblin take this. I cant remember for sure but I think Goblins mask even has a filter that would protect him from gasses now. That might of been a one case thing though so not sure."

that hobgoblin,but i think GG has one too

#18 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say Goblin because Joker has no way of escaping those tiny bombs that Goblin throws,and to top it off Goblin has extrordinary acuracy skills.

#19 Posted by Vorpal (51 posts) - - Show Bio

joker would lose badly to Goblin, Goblin has the hoverboard....with technecally knives on the front of his board.

#20 Posted by Vorpal (51 posts) - - Show Bio

joker would lose badly to Goblin, Goblin has the hoverboard....with technecally knives on the front of his board.

#21 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Just the board gives it to Goblin, Joker can't get to him.

#22 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I can not see anyway for Joker to win this. It's like brining knife to a gun fight.

#23 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

MrsJ says:

"Okay this one is esaier then Bullseye VS Joker. I totally think the Clown Prince of Crime would kick Green Goblin's @$$ =P"

I agree! He is too smart compared to Green Goblin and just generally better.

#24 Posted by Alex Prime (329 posts) - - Show Bio

goblin takes the clown easy
Post Edited:2008-01-01 18:55:01

#25 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin is faster, stronger, and probably smarter than the Joker (Green Goblin is a genius who went insane.....Joker.....is insane), he also has superior equipment and could probably just carpet bomb the entire area that Joker is in.

#26 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Norman can easily break every bone in the Joker's body with his bare hands. Giving him his glider and other lethal gear is just overkill.

#27 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

goblin

#28 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with this is like bringing a knive to a gun fight analogy. Let me further add it''s like bringing a Mini Van to race against a sports car. A complete mismatch. Green Goblin bombs Joker before Joker can every say a joke, or get out one of his trick weapons.

#29 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

goblins stronger and faster so i'll go with goblin

#30 Posted by Lunacyde (18430 posts) - - Show Bio

No glider, no bombs, and Green Goblin still takes the Joker and skins him alive, literally.

He beats Joker in every category except being insane.

#31 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"No glider, no bombs, and Green Goblin still takes the Joker and skins him alive, literally.

He beats Joker in every category except being insane."

I strongly agree. Green Goblin's insanity is treatable, and can still remain Green Goblin while in order for Joker to non insane it would require surgrey.
#32 Posted by Fresh Prince (5064 posts) - - Show Bio
Goblin
#33 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker battles Batman on a regular basis, going h2h and occassionaly winning. He has just as many bombs and tactical devices as the The GG and he doesn't need to fly-by's around the city to kill someone. He stays for the assault and savors the moment. Joker all the way.

#34 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Goblin will win.

#35 Posted by Windgrace (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, even without bombs and such the Goblin would pull Joker apart with ease.
The only thing they have in common is insanity to varying degrees, other then that Joker is pretty normal.

#36 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
Windgrace said:
"Yeah, even without bombs and such the Goblin would pull Joker apart with ease.
The only thing they have in common is insanity to varying degrees, other then that Joker is pretty normal."
Yup.
#37 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
Windgrace said:
The only thing they have in common is insanity to varying degrees, other then that Joker is pretty normal."

I agree. The Green Goblin has a healing factor, superhuman strength, superhuman speed, and is a deadly hand to hand combatant. Anything that Joker throws at Green Goblin would just annoy him, and Green Goblin would pound till he's dead.
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin wins..very easily.

#39 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"Windgrace said:

I agree. The Green Goblin has a healing factor, superhuman strength, superhuman speed, and is a deadly hand to hand combatant. Anything that Joker throws at Green Goblin would just annoy him, and Green Goblin would pound till he's dead."
How efficient is his healing factor?
#40 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"Firestormnuclerman said:
"Windgrace said:

I agree. The Green Goblin has a healing factor, superhuman strength, superhuman speed, and is a deadly hand to hand combatant. Anything that Joker throws at Green Goblin would just annoy him, and Green Goblin would pound till he's dead."
"
SO efficient he was able to recover from being supposedly killed from his own glider, and allowing him to fake his own death. Also recovered from having a dozen of his own bombs explode that were webbed to his chest.
#41 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"mira said:
"Windgrace said:

"
SO efficient he was able to recover from being supposedly killed from his own glider, and allowing him to fake his own death. Also recovered from having a dozen of his own bombs explode that were webbed to his chest."
Really? Hmm... Then I think that Goblin will win. (But he was without healing factor in Spiderman movie? Why?)
#42 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"mira said:
"Windgrace said:

"
SO efficient he was able to recover from being supposedly killed from his own glider, and allowing him to fake his own death. Also recovered from having a dozen of his own bombs explode that were webbed to his chest."
Really? Hmm... Then I think that Goblin will win. (But he was without healing factor in Spiderman movie? Why?)"

I didn't make the Spider Man movie so you should ask the director. I think it was because they wanted to allow for other super villains so that's why Green Goblin (Norman Osborne) died.
#43 Posted by 12marvel12 (995 posts) - - Show Bio

goblin takes this. he has superior weapons and strength&reflexes equal to spiderman... joker is more insane ill give him that but he is outclassed in this battle
#44 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

GG stomps

#45 Posted by Obtrusive (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with the goblin, he has more gear and lots of explosives.

#46 Posted by NathanielEssex (37 posts) - - Show Bio
This us hardly fair I really can't see any scenario in which the joker takes this. Goblin is smarter, faster, stronger and better equip than Joker. Joker is a Villain but the Green Goblin is a Super-Villain
#47 Posted by pulamea (247 posts) - - Show Bio

inteligence: joker is unpredictable and is able to mess around with batman.goblin is a genius one of the most inteligent characters in marvel universe.edge: dont know
resources: norman osbourne in spades
strength: goblin is around spiderman's lvl takes this in spades
agility durability: same plus goblin wears a bullet proof armor.he could literally go to sleep as joker tries to hurt him
 not to mention the lasser gloves of gg that he used to cut daily bugle building in half
by the way doesnt gg has a mask that protects him from gases?i mean he must have since he has gas weapons to.

#48 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin wins .

#49 Posted by bigalow (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Green goblin wins as he has powers and joker is only human.

#50 Posted by bloodvice (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. The Joker tangles with batman, with successes against his arch-nemesis as well as many other nifty devices and talents in his repertoire. Joker primarily fights batman with his mind, utilizing clever tactics and all manner of perplexing theatrics to throw off his foes. He may not be a particularly talented scientist or inventor, but in my book you'd have to be a strategic genius to tangle with the likes of batman (who, from the literary perspective, is nothing more than a highly advanced version of sherlock holmes), also a genius in his own right, and definately smarter than spiderman except in specific areas. 

The green goblin is also insane, suffering from split personality disorder. Because the Joker is primarily a psychological combatant, and a complete sociopath (don't let the grin fool you), I give joker the upper hand in any battle of the wits. Besides, anyone who spends so much timein arkham asylum ought to know how to diagnose a crazy person when he sees one, and who knows crazy better than the original psycho clown? 

Now, norman is no idiot either. Batshit-crazy, yes, but not an idiot. He may have the joker outclassed in many ways, but superhuman powers and better technology isn't everything. Remember, we're talking about a the JOKER... the same villain who stole reality warping powers from Mr. Mytzlplk and created his own world. The same guy who continually cheats death and escapes from a maximum security prison for the criminally insane on a FREQUENT BASIS. The same guy who killed jason todd. The same guy who throws Lex Luthor for a loop every time all of his evil buddies show up to fight the super friends. 

Green Goblin killed gwen, yeah... inadvertantly. He makes parker's life horrible... he renamed shield something that only a self-hating, overcompensating man would name it... HAMMER. Hell, he was even inadvertantly responsible for Harry Osbourne's death... but directly murdering innocents? I can't remember that EVER happening.

Sorry, without a doubt in my mind I can say that joker is not only more evil and more insane, but also much smarter. What better way to torture your nemesis for the rest of his life than to kill his sidekick and convince him it was his fault? PRICELESS.