Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Vezok123

Versions : Ultimate Universe only

Location : Inside Oscorp building ( liable to leave when ever they please )

To Win : KO, Death, Incapacitation

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By BringnIt

Goblin, too durable.

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vezok123

@BringnIt said:

Goblin, too durable.

Really, even towards electricity?

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BringnIt

I would guess so. He's tanked bullets, blunt trauma and explosions all with ease, as well as SHIELD weaponry. Although I don't remember him taking electricity directly, Norman's feats in the Ultimate universe are clearly superior to Electro's.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acer51

@BringnIt said:

I would guess so. He's tanked bullets, blunt trauma and explosions all with ease, as well as SHIELD weaponry. Although I don't remember him taking electricity directly, Norman's feats in the Ultimate universe are clearly superior to Electro's.

Plenty of meta-humans can do all that and still get hurt by electricity, heck Hulk can be hurt by electricity.

Even though Goblin is durable, Electro is faster and can both hurt and avoid Goblin, not only that but Electro is in New York, which gives him near unlimited sources of power. Goblin is relatively slow and can't even touch Electro.

Please tell me: what can Goblin can even do to Electro?

@Vezok123: Also a question to the OP, which version of Electro are we using? i assume Ultimate but you didn't specify.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BringnIt

Have you even read Ultimate Spider-Man? Dillon has zero credible feats. He has gotten smacked down by Parker every encounter since their first one in Kingpin's office, and he was auditioning to be a flunkie for Norman and Norman wanted nothing to do with him. Goblin on the other hand is a beast in the Ultimate verse.

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vezok123

@acer51: I fixed the OP @BringnIt said:

Well in Volume 1 green goblin was taken down by swat via bullets but he did tank spiderman's punches but if memory surves right he killed by an exploding truck in the " Death of Spiderman" novel so I'm sure electro could eventually take him down given the chance. But the question is will he get the chance.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BringnIt

Yeah, but goblin was upgraded more than once after volume 1 as he was constantly evolving. He was also killed after he accidentally offed Harry, but the major point is that Ultimate verse Dillon doesn't have many good feats nor big power displays, getting Easily smacked around by Parker on several occasions.

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vezok123

@BringnIt: Really, didn't know that? What type of upgrades?

acer51 also had a good point because with new yorks electricity at electros disposle it could change the odds a bit

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BringnIt

I do not remember Ultimate Dillon amping himself like that, so unless scans are provided or an issue number cited I don't think it's a valid strategy. And durability/power/etc., he constantly evolved more powerful. Prior to his battle with Spider-Man he beat up Human Torch and Iceman both.

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vezok123

@BringnIt said:

I do not remember Ultimate Dillon amping himself like that, so unless scans are provided or an issue number cited I don't think it's a valid strategy. And durability/power/etc., he constantly evolved more powerful. Prior to his battle with Spider-Man he beat up Human Torch and Iceman both.

I don't have any scans but I'm pretty sure he did it in a battle with venom post knocking spiderman uncponcious.

Acually he was KOed in about 4 seconds by human torch and had to be taken down by sandman and iceman was taken down by electro.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acer51

@BringnIt: You never responded to my question.

How will Goblin be able to hurt Electro? He can turn into a current and zip away easy evreytime.

Also Electro shoots thousands of volts of energy, if he can be taken out by a truck i think we have a clear winner.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acer51

@BringnIt said:

You don't think it's a valid strategy for a guy powered by electricity to use electric power to his advantage? That's like saying you don't think it's valid for Spiderman to use webbing.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BringnIt

@Vezok123 said:

@BringnIt said:

I don't have any scans but I'm pretty sure he did it in a battle with venom post knocking spiderman uncponcious.

Acually he was KOed in about 4 seconds by human torch and had to be taken down by sandman and iceman was taken down by electro.

Fair enough, I missed the issue preceding #160 and just assumed that since they were down that he did it, being the only one there. I don't remember Electro amping himself, though, and I've read all of Ultimate Spider-Man except for I want to say about ten issues prior to Peter's death.

I am positive in #160 Peter wakes up Torch because he needs help and Johnny unleashes on Goblin and Goblin absorbs the energy and KOs him.

@acer51 said:

@BringnIt: You never responded to my question.

How will Goblin be able to hurt Electro? He can turn into a current and zip away easy evreytime.

Also Electro shoots thousands of volts of energy, if he can be taken out by a truck i think we have a clear winner.

I didn't respond because you annoy me. Goblin will hurt him like everyone else hurt him in Ultimate Universe, punching him in the face. I don't intend on posting every battle he lost.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acer51

@BringnIt: he lost against Spider-man, but that's because of Spider-sense and Spider-mans great speed. Also you seem to be pretending Goblins immune to electricity when even the Hulk can be hurt by it. If Goblin tries to hit Electro he can just zap away, i doubt you'll be able to prove otherwise.

And please don't get offended, im sorry if i pushed you to answer my question too bluntly.

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vezok123

@BringnIt: Well I've havn't read past volume 3 becuase my god damm dealer is missing the volume 4 and I refuse to read them in any other order but chronological. So any feat after that ( unless it was based off the game ) I'm not aware of, but I've seen his death on youtube in a motion comic. You should check it out its pretty cool.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Stronger

Ultimate Green Goblin is just badass

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vezok123

@Stronger said:

Ultimate Green Goblin is just badass

INDEED

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

Electro.

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vezok123

@jeanroygrant: Do you mind explaining this please?

Avatar image for xxangelofd3athxx
XxAngelOfD3ATHxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By XxAngelOfD3ATHxX

Electro