#1 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin vs Deathstroke

Rules

Both have standard gear, Deathstroke has his standard suit, weapons, and explosives. Goblin has standard weapons, standard suit, and standard glider. Morals on, Random encounter, fight takes place in Toronto, Canada. They both have information on each other. Completely interactive environment, many cars driving along the streets. 200 meter starting distance, Fight is won by Death, K.O., Incapacitation, or Surrender.

Who wins?

#2 Edited by k4tzm4n (35208 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, all day 'err day. Goblin's tech and physicals should make this interesting but it's nothing Slade can't handle. His huge skill edge, more than adequate physicals to keep pace and gear means when (and he indeed will) he gets close, it's game over for Tommy Lee Jo--- er, Norman Osborn.

*just realized I have a Slade avatar so this post likely seems incredibly biased to those uneducated on both characters*

Staff
#3 Posted by Fetts (4083 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: I think he might of been talking about New-52 Deathstroke...
#4 Edited by k4tzm4n (35208 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts: My analysis applies to either version. New 52 doesn't have as impressive skill feats, but the entire paragraph still holds true. He has the stats to keep pace and dodge Norman's weapons, has the skill (and gear) to slaughter him in close range, and to top it off, his armor means he has the durability to withstand a more than fair degree of damage.

Staff
#5 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#6 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (347 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#7 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin.

#8 Posted by Fetts (4083 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Ah. Ok. Just makin sure :)
#9 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone give me some good story titles to read that feature deathstroke prominently.

#10 Posted by XiiX (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (11452 posts) - - Show Bio

@They Killed Cap! said:

Can someone give me some good story titles to read that feature deathstroke prominently.

Might wanna check the Deathstroke board.

#12 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#13 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Deathstroke.

#14 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke ftw...This could probably be a good fight in the end, but I just see Osborn's "crazy" getting in the way and being his downfall as it usually is.

#15 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke's got this

#16 Posted by MonsterStomp (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is more skilled, more strong, more smart and more boss. gg GG.

#17 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if im wrong, but i have seen the Green Goblin match Psiderman before in terms of strenght, would that not be better than slade?

#18 Edited by heroesgold (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Goblin would be trouble because he of his powers and his intelligence, but it's nothing that Deathstroke can't handle, he's fought the whole Justice league before. Plus if Goblin did have the upper hand, one of his biggest weaknesses would come and that's his ignorance. Would be an awesome fight though.

#19 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

DS, all day.

#20 Edited by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke>Green Lantern>>>>>>>>Green Goblin

#21 Posted by jwalser3 (4434 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: While I agree DS will win. He didn't really beat him. The only thing Slade did was catch his punch and break his fingers.

#22 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@matmatxm8: While I agree DS will win. He didn't really beat him. The only thing Slade did was catch his punch and break his fingers.

Doesn't matter, green lantern will be dead if he was just alone

#23 Posted by jwalser3 (4434 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@jwalser3 said:

Doesn't matter, green lantern will be dead if he was just alone

Lol. Okay.

#24 Posted by never give up (9231 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

Deathstroke>Green Lantern>>>>>>>>Green Goblin

ABC Logic

#25 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke should take the majority. Goblin's strong and skilled enough to make it a pretty tough fight though.

#26 Posted by Hyperlight (4339 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold: you mean arrogance

if GG wasnt so arrogant he would rip DS in half

#27 Posted by RetardedMonkey (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke would win here. He fought the Teen Titans, some members of Justice League like Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, and Zatanna. He even fought The X Men during the Marvel/DC cross over

#28 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

That green goblin is down and out.