• 102 results
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

after the failed assassination attempt of king namor, Deathstroke is contacted by the atlantean embassy for an assassination contract on the green goblin, The only person capable of entering S.H.I.E.L.D/ H.A.M.M.E.R.and reaching the Goblin undetected.

Deathstroke managing to make it onto a S.H.I.E.L.D. helcarrier loads a security emergency override program on all the doors to keep all shield agents out of harms way or from interfering.He then proceeds to run straight to the command deck taking out the few remaining shield agents in the hall way. Osborne is then made aware of the intruder through the few remaining cameras that are still operational, immediately recognizing the threat Osborne heads straight into his office leaving his men to fend for themselves as he prepares for battle.

Deathstroke  crashing through the exploding command deck door proceeds to take down the remaining shield agents so fast that they were unable to react to his presence and fire a single shot. Deathstroke scanning the area proceeds to walk toward osborne's office, slowly the door slides open and standing on the opposite side is the Green Goblin.

With an evil smile the goblin yells catch as he throws a pumpkin bomb  toward deathstroke, aware of the potential danger deathstroke leaps behind equipment console as the pumpkin bomb explodes. Standing up to assess the situation deathstroke notices the goblin has left the command center through the windshield leading outside to the flight deck.

BFR, KO, KILL, use of terrain   

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

Slade easy

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By castleking
geraldthesloth said:
"Slade easy"
i dont think it be easy seeing as how GG has taken on and beaten spidey at times, what does slade have to beat  him in batttle
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

Slade is highly agile too and he is a hundred times better of a fighter than spiderman

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking

i dont think slade can remotely match GG reflex/reaction time. so slade being a better fighter is not much of an advantage.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth
castleking said:
"i dont think slade can remotely match GG reflex/reaction time. so slade being a better fighter is not much of an advantage."
Better Tools and whatnot thinks better in a fight better tactician he has many more advantages over green goblin
Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

geraldthesloth said:
"castleking said:
"i dont think slade can remotely match GG reflex/reaction time. so slade being a better fighter is not much of an advantage."
Better Tools and whatnot thinks better in a fight better tactician he has many more advantages over green goblin"
Add in when has Green Goblin shown to be a formidable match for one of Marvel's top super hero teams. Deathstroke has held his own against the top powered super heroes The Teen Titans.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth
Firestormnuclerman said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"castleking said:
Better Tools and whatnot thinks better in a fight better tactician he has many more advantages over green goblin"
Add in when has Green Goblin shown to be a formidable match for one of Marvel's top super hero teams. Deathstroke has held his own against the top powered super heroes The Teen Titans. "
Agreed.
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By spawnfanboy

you are really good at these stories

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention Deathstroke as a strategist has seemed on the level of Bats. It wouldn't take long for Deathstroke to figure what are Green Goblin (Norman Osborne) top weapons are, and that he's egomaniac lunatic that talks to much.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By castleking

being able to terrorize teeny boppers, shouldnt say much about his strategism

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

bump

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By demifiend

slade

Hohotask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give this to Green Goblin as he is superior in strength, speed and durability! GG is about as strong as Spiderman (20 ton) and about the same speed also!

Slade got nothing on GG!

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CalebHara

Slade all day.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin wins. Superior physical stats will be too much for Slade.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Slade has the accuracy feats to tag Green goblin with his staff, and if it goes melee his skill and sword will allow him to take green goblin.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I would say Slade has the accuracy feats to tag Green goblin with his staff, and if it goes melee his skill and sword will allow him to take green goblin.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By leonkarlen123

Green Goblin is ALOT stronger than him and could probably almost 1 shot him. Also his suit wont let the blades go through since they are Bullet proof

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@erick_williams said:

@jashro44 said:

Depending on his armor, Slade isn't doing much, GG has skill and reflexes around Spidey's range, GG is better than Slade in every physical and mental area. He has little to no chance really.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erick_williams said:

@jashro44 said:

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Slade 5.5/10.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redmonkeyssj4: None of his armors off the top of my head are too durable for Slades blast staff. And goblin is noticeably behind spider-man on average.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I meant Slade's armors, Nth or Promethium would give him a win. On average as in from time to time he get's an edge, something I don't think Slade is capable of, w/o wis or cis. This is Spider man we're talking about. Not to mention Osborn is at least top 10 smartest in marvel, I don't see Slade on DC's list.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin wins better reactions, faster, stronger and wide variety of weapons including a glider, mixed in with lots of dufferant gases and explosions, goblin wins 6 or 7 outa ten

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: oh alright then, yeah i think slade takes this just then tbh as he has the speed and reaction feats to keep up, added on with the extra strength and durabbility from the nth armour

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Young_Murloc

Goblin 5.5/10

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin takes this 7/10.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Green Goblin. Slade uses 95% of his brain. Norman uses 100% of his brain.

Jokes aside (even though it`s true), this is basically Spidey vs Batman. No point. Goblin wins 8/10

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin has a glider. He could just fly out of reach and rain down Pumpkin Bombs

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Deathstroke

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade easy

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Aee

Green Goblin 8/10.

Slade is never taking Norman out "easily". Norms got super human durability, speed, agility and strength. He's also a complete genius and has all sorts of equipment that would give Deathstroke hell. If it weren't for Deathstrokes' combat prowess Norman could potentially one shot him.

Hypoallergenic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hypoallergenic

GG is tough, but I'm giving 8/10 to Slade. Ridiculous healing factor, mastery of both hand to hand and long range, and overall being more intelligent combat-wise would seem to favor Deathstroke. Yes, GG has some cool gadgets, but I can't see a grenade taking out Slade, and if they get into close combat range, GG wouldn't stand a chance.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Noone301994

Green Goblin.

No Caption Provided
Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin 6/10

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ComiKing24

The longer the fight goes on, the more Slade has the advantage because of his intellect. If the fight goes on for a long time, Deathstroke will have the chance to analyze his moves and weaknesses. Goblin would pose a pretty big threat using long distance because he has all those bombs but Slade could still take the win. Slade wins 7/10.

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord said:

@erick_williams said:

@jashro44 said:

Depending on his armor, Slade isn't doing much, GG has skill and reflexes around Spidey's range, GG is better than Slade in every physical and mental area. He has little to no chance really.

I agreed with you until that part.

The real question is that, does Slade have any prep? Also his intellect might be useful, because as the fight goes on he'll see what weapons he uses the most and he'll probably try to use it against him.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RisingBean
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstorke shoots him out of the sky with his blast staff. Slade is quick and fast enough to dodge goblins bombs if needed, and even if they hit Slades tanked tougher explosions before.

Green Goblin.

This scan isn't of Norman Osborn Green Goblin, its of Norman Osborn when he was a super adaptoid. IIRC Norman was fighting a roster of avengers for a time as an adaptoid which included people like red hulk and stuff, and lost when he got overloaded.

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I agree. I think Slade could win this.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: You need to post the context for THAT feat!

First warning of the Comic Context Police, lol.

But this is a less balanced Batman vs Spider-Man thread. And those are usually made with Spider-Man having a go at Batman with standard gear. Spiderman stomps.

Green Goblin takes this 9-10/10.

Slade has Cap stats, but less effective protection.

Worse, Slade is fighting someone who can go against a superhuman precog and win.

Slade's best fighting feat without prep is the ledge beat down of Batman early in Enemy of the State.

And GG seems to be immortal as well. Since he was dead for some time.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jashro44

@senglord said:

@noone301994: You need to post the context for THAT feat!

First warning of the Comic Context Police, lol.

But this is a less balanced Batman vs Spider-Man thread. And those are usually made with Spider-Man having a go at Batman with standard gear. Spiderman stomps.

Green Goblin takes this 9-10/10.

Slade has Cap stats, but less effective protection.

Worse, Slade is fighting someone who can go against a superhuman precog and win.

Slade's best fighting feat without prep is the ledge beat down of Batman early in Enemy of the State.

And GG seems to be immortal as well. Since he was dead for some time.

I think you're giving Norman too much credit or Slade not enough. Peter has beaten Norman in a weakened condition before, Norman is as fast and does have strength close to Peter but he doesn't have Peters agility or spider-sense. Those are game changers. He does have a glider which is very fast, but its not like Slades never been able to react to speedster. And Slade doesn't need to kill Norman with his blast staff, just shoot his glider out of the sky, and finish the job off up close with his promethium blade. Slade has enough cutting power to cut through Normans armor. And he is better at hand to hand combat than Norman is.

Normans good but Slade has the tools and skills needed to win here.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goblin

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers