#1 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Hour aside, how would a serious fight between these two go? Standard gear and whatnot, fight takes place in, eh, Metropolis (no hero interference).

#2 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

i gotta give this to deadpool, haha beside the fact i love deadpool, and given they are both crazy as they come, master of swords, can block bullets, master of pistols as well, reaction time is quite high on dead pools part, goblin has no real powers that i can think of? just bombs, gasses, the flying hover bat thing, again im not up on my green goblin, but my faith is laid with deadpool.

#3 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool because he would just keep getting up

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

@decepticondave_ said:

i gotta give this to deadpool, haha beside the fact i love deadpool, and given they are both crazy as they come, master of swords, can block bullets, master of pistols as well, reaction time is quite high on dead pools part, goblin has no real powers that i can think of? just bombs, gasses, the flying hover bat thing, again im not up on my green goblin, but my faith is laid with deadpool.

Green Goblin is more or less physically equal to Spider-Man, who is a 10 tonner, can weave through machinegun fire, etc.

@202122 said:

Deadpool because he would just keep getting up

Deadpool can be KO'd.

I'm not on anyones side, just trying to give both characters a case.

#5 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm i revert back to neutral but still pulling for deadpool purely based on being a fan, but i think since green goblin is a 10 tonner, that puts it in a game of speed, goblin may be fast but he has no spidey sense, and dead pool can block bullets, so its even looking to me, im not up to date on the gear that he uses either, or that suit, or the hover boards properties, we need some experts here xD

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

@decepticondave_ said:

hmm i revert back to neutral but still pulling for deadpool purely based on being a fan, but i think since green goblin is a 10 tonner, that puts it in a game of speed, goblin may be fast but he has no spidey sense, and dead pool can block bullets, so its even looking to me, im not up to date on the gear that he uses either, or that suit, or the hover boards properties, we need some experts here xD

I'm your man.

In the comics, Green Goblin's armor isn't anything to brag about. It won't be a factor in the fight.

A single pumpkin bomb at close range will decimate Wade.

The Goblin Glider can dispense various types of gas, and has a retractable blade to fly and stab people. It can also go decently fast.

Anything else?

#7 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

i say green goblin unless wade baits him into trying to stab him with the glider then he just slices him in 2 with the blades lol, wade is a master at close range as far as im concerned a regular salad shooter lol, but 7/10 goes green goblin.

#8 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I'm not taking anything away from the Goblin i just think that Green Goblin is most deadly when he's prepared, the attacker or has his minions to back him up. Deadpool on the other hand just has to get close to Goblin but know that i think about i would say it's 5/10 to Goblin 5/10 to deadpool