• 55 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
 
 















GG doesnt have his glider.

They start 50 feet apart

he has 30 bombs


Battle takes place in central park.

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
The Green Goblin mutilates him. While Bane is undoubtedly more skilled, even on Venom he was capable of lifting/bench pressing a maximum of 2 tons. But while at that state, Batman's punches, where still able to hurt him. And even though Batman has nearly low metahuman strength, despite being considered peak human, his strength still pales in comparison to a being fuelled by the Goblin serum. Osborn was able to lift up to 9 tons at that time. And his durability was increased to the point that he withstood a vicious beating from an enraged, and unrestrained Spider-man during the death of Gwen Stacey story arc (he was at a bad condition, but he still survived it). Also, Bane is not even agile enough to avoid being hit (Goblin outclasses him there, as well), neither from Goblin himself, nor from an array of pumpkin bombs.
Moderator
#3 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm 30 bombs is a lot... 
I think with that many Goblin can win here even without his Glider. Obviously it comes down to if Bane can find a way to close the distance. They are both geniuses, but Bane might be more of a "strategic" genius when compared to Osborn's crazy science genius. Bane isn't going to fight stupid and just run straight at Goblin, I just don't know how many bombs he can possibly avoid while trying to close in on Osborn. Even with the Goblin serum, if Osborn is dumb enough to engage Bane h2h, he loses.
#4 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bobby X said:

" Hmmm 30 bombs is a lot... I think with that many Goblin can win here even without his Glider. Obviously it comes down to if Bane can find a way to close the distance. They are both geniuses, but Bane might be more of a "strategic" genius when compared to Osborn's crazy science genius. Bane isn't going to fight stupid and just run straight at Goblin, I just don't know how many bombs he can possibly avoid while trying to close in on Osborn. Even with the Goblin serum, if Osborn is dumb enough to engage Bane h2h, he loses. "

??? Unless Bane has recently been upgraded to above Spider-man level in strength...That's an obvious no.
Moderator
#5 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Goblin wins here.

#6 Posted by Jx4gz (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin Curbstomps

#7 Posted by star notes (243 posts) - - Show Bio

well if batman can hurt bane with a punch,what more if goblin uses 30 bombs...
#8 Posted by Lunacyde (17580 posts) - - Show Bio

Armor, spider-man level strength and reflexes, advanced weaponry, healing factor.....there is NO WAY Bane can stack up against Goblin.
#9 Posted by Noah Kenshiki (2489 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin

#10 Edited by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bobby X said:

" if Osborn is dumb enough to engage Bane h2h, he loses. "

Osborn has super reflexes, he can hit a guy who doges bullets with ease (Spider-Man) and tag 
Hobgoblin  , he can lift a truck, Goblin can survive gunfire and explosion, Goblin has personal body armor and Goblin can toss cars 40 feet through the air, on a physical level most versions of  Gobbie did "hang with" Spider-man and Rhino and Ironman and Powerman on a physical level
#11 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Bobby X said:

" Hmmm 30 bombs is a lot... I think with that many Goblin can win here even without his Glider. Obviously it comes down to if Bane can find a way to close the distance. They are both geniuses, but Bane might be more of a "strategic" genius when compared to Osborn's crazy science genius. Bane isn't going to fight stupid and just run straight at Goblin, I just don't know how many bombs he can possibly avoid while trying to close in on Osborn. Even with the Goblin serum, if Osborn is dumb enough to engage Bane h2h, he loses. "

??? Unless Bane has recently been upgraded to above Spider-man level in strength...That's an obvious no. "

yeah. guess ur right. My B. I underestimated the goblin serum in my post, a bit of a brain fart. Bane's only chance is h2h but he might not have the power or speed to hit norman.  Gobby still wins 
#12 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bobby X said:
"
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Bobby X said:

" Hmmm 30 bombs is a lot... I think with that many Goblin can win here even without his Glider. Obviously it comes down to if Bane can find a way to close the distance. They are both geniuses, but Bane might be more of a "strategic" genius when compared to Osborn's crazy science genius. Bane isn't going to fight stupid and just run straight at Goblin, I just don't know how many bombs he can possibly avoid while trying to close in on Osborn. Even with the Goblin serum, if Osborn is dumb enough to engage Bane h2h, he loses. "

??? Unless Bane has recently been upgraded to above Spider-man level in strength...That's an obvious no. "

yeah. guess ur right. My B. I underestimated the goblin serum in my post, a bit of a brain fart. Bane's only chance is h2h but he might not have the power or speed to hit norman.  Gobby still wins 
"
Your arguments are usually well constructed, hence the surprise. No problem, though.
 
@Zoom said:
" Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop "

?
Moderator
#14 Posted by Mortein (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

with 30 bombs I would win against Bane, or at least it would be a draw.
#15 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
As are yours, and then some 
I appreciate it..
#16 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

No way, Goblin is screwed Bane is bigger faster and stronger. Bane one-shots Goblin. if Goblin had his glider then Bane would win. here are some valid points. 
 
-Goblins, Pumpkin bombs are worthless against Bane. because they barely do shit to Spidey, and Bane is physically tougher than Parker. 
 
-Bane has gotten close enough to break Bruce's back, so if you the Goblin is a better strategeist than Bruce you are a fool. he is also less skilled in combat. if Bane gets in close which he will, Goblin gets One-Shotted.
#17 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" -Goblins, Pumpkin bombs are worthless against Bane. because they barely do shit to Spidey, and Bane is physically tougher than Parker. "
you're joking, right?
 
#18 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...with my newfound hatred of Spidey and his universe. I go for Bane out of pure spite.
#19 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula:
I think you're severely underestimating the power of a pumpkin bomb and Spidey's superhuman level of durability. Besides, Batman doesn't have any ranged weapons with the destructive force of a pumpkin bomb in his standard arsenal. Bane is a strategic genius, but the scenario, being out in the open 50 ft away, makes this hard even for his level of intellect.
#20 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

@Zoom said:
" Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop "

? "
Putting Bane up against people far far far more powerful than him.
#21 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz:
no not joking, Spidey constantly survives blasts from the Pumpkin bombs, and what's saying that gob even get's a chance to throw one. Bane beats Gob down.
#22 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

@Zoom said:
" Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop "

? "
Putting Bane up against people far far far more powerful than him. "
Indeed. But at the very least, this is not worse than seeing him against Colossus, Thing, or the Hulk, as usual...
Moderator
#23 Edited by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula:

The OP states they start 50 feet apart. Goblin can hit Bane with multiple bombs in that time and Spidey is more durable than Bane. Bane might have a much higher pain threshold, but not durability.
#24 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bobby X:
i disagree, i think Bane can get close enough to Goblin from 50 feet. also i think Bane is alot more durable than Spidey. (not stronger, but tougher). and i personally think that he can withstand a couple bombs. mabye not. but that's what i believe.
#25 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula:
Does Bane have superhuman durability?
#26 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bobby X said:
"@Caligula: Does Bane have superhuman durability? "

no
#27 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bobby X:
i believe so
#28 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Guys, let's clear some things up. Spider-man has withstood punches from people like Iron Man, Hulk, Carnage, Morlun, Toxin, Molten Man, Spider Carnage, and others without being KOed...These are people with strength varying from the 20 (Morlun), to 100 (Hulk) tons category. All of them, would kill Bane in one shot, if they didn't restrain themselves. Some of them would kill him, even while heavily holding back. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever, supporting that Bane is more durable than Spider-man.
Moderator
#29 Edited by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

" No way, Goblin is screwed Bane is bigger faster and stronger."

what are Bane's feats
 
BTW this don't cut it

 
if Bane tried that on Goblin he would shatter his knee cap
#30 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

Give Bane 30 bombs and this fight gets more even.  I'd give him the win actually.

#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Goblin can win without bombs

#32 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

"Bane is physically tougher than Parker. "

 
#33 Posted by k4tzm4n (36106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Caligula said:

"Bane is physically tougher than Parker. "

  "

L-O-L
Staff
#34 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

"@Bobby X: i believe so "


I don't think so. Its just human durability compared to Spidey's superhuman level. Bane has an inhuman pain threshold, but that's about it. I don't think he could take a single pumpkin bomb without be injured at the very very least.
 
@Morpheus_ said:
"Guys, let's clear some things up. Spider-man has withstood punches from people like Iron Man, Hulk, Carnage, Morlun, Toxin, Molten Man, Spider Carnage, and others without being KOed...These are people with strength varying from the 20 (Morlun), to 100 (Hulk) tons category. All of them, would kill Bane in one shot, if they didn't restrain themselves. Some of them would kill him, even while heavily holding back. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever, supporting that Bane is more durable than Spider-man. "

This is the truth of the situation.
#35 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Static Shock said:
" @Caligula said:

"Bane is physically tougher than Parker. "

  "
L-O-L "

That's so great lol
#36 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. 

#37 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Goblin can win without bombs "
Agreed.
#38 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Caligula said:

"Bane is physically tougher than Parker. "

  "
That made me laugh but good.
 
Seriously though, Bane stands ZERO chance of victory here. Anyone that thinks Bane is tougher, stronger, faster, or heals better than Spider-Man really really REALLY does not know what they're talking about, or are just trying to say it because they don't like Goblin or Spider-Man... or both... Bane loses because Goblin lets Bane run up and is then surprised by Goblin's superior physical strength and durability. Let's not forget his laser firing gloves which weren't specifically stated as to being excluded from this bout. Bane's screwed here. 
 
 
And let the record show that I DO know Bane is highly intelligent and a great strategist, but seriously, he's nothing in a straight up battle against Goblin. =\
#39 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Caligula said:

"Bane is physically tougher than Parker. "

  "

LOL where do you find these funny pics man 
#40 Edited by k4tzm4n (36106 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin wins with only 2 bombs. 1 to bring Bane to the brink of KO, the other to absolutely destroy him.
Staff
#41 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

We're all waiting for Klandicar arn't we?

#42 Posted by k4tzm4n (36106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
"We're all waiting for Klandicar arn't we? "

LOL.   "Bane catches the bombs and throws them back.  As Green Goblin attempts to get up, Bane breaks his back."
Staff
#43 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Baldy said:
"We're all waiting for Klandicar arn't we? "
LOL.   "Bane catches the bombs and throws them back.  As Green Goblin attempts to get up, Bane breaks his back." "
He's a doctor you know?
#44 Posted by k4tzm4n (36106 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
" @Baldy said:
"We're all waiting for Klandicar arn't we? "
LOL.   "Bane catches the bombs and throws them back.  As Green Goblin attempts to get up, Bane breaks his back." "
He's a doctor you know? "

Odd, I didn't need to study 7 years for my Bane Phd =P
Staff
#45 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Baldy said:
"We're all waiting for Klandicar arn't we? "
LOL.   "Bane catches the bombs and throws them back.  As Green Goblin attempts to get up, Bane breaks his back." "
It'll be worse than that, I can feel it.
#46 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane has big muscles
 
 @geraldthesloth said:

" Goblin can win without bombs "

  agreed
#47 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
"Bane has big muscles "

-__-
#48 Posted by pulamea (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol...30 bombs for green goblin in this fight.with 1 bomb i can win againmst bane,
you should've given bane the 30 bombs

#49 Posted by Rhysg608 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahah bane loses agains't everyone basically XD they should put him agains't hit girl and he would win then

#50 Posted by Rhysg608 (83 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: says the guy with bane as his profile picture