#1 Edited by Veshark (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Green Goblin
Ocean Master

VERSUS

Lex Luthor
Ultimate Thor

• Osborn has his glider and standard gear, Orm has his crown and staff, Luthor has his armor, Thor has Mjolnir
  • New-52 Ocean Master, pre-52 Lex Luthor
  • No BFR or prep, win by KO, incapacitation, or death
  • No bloodlust, but all willing to kill
  • Battlefield: near the docks

Science and tech, DC and Marvel, who wins?

#2 Posted by Lvenger (16075 posts) - - Show Bio

This might be an easy win for Team 2. Luthor's armour has gone toe to toe with Pre Flashpoint Superman so packs a lot of muscle and firepower. And Ultimate Thor is not to be schoffed at either. Ocean Master's PIS lightning trident will only get him so far and against a weather manipulator like Thor, the Trident is a bit outclassed. Osborn is definitely not going to count for much either.

#3 Posted by Veshark (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Shameless bump.

Anyone else have thoughts?

#4 Edited by batnorris (674 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta say team 1 OM stomped jla in water and op says they're near the docks OM ftw

#5 Posted by Lvenger (16075 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta say team 1 OM stomped jla in water and op says they're near the docks OM ftw

You do realise that fight was PIS ridden right? In Justice League #16 - Throne of Atlantis, Chapter Three: Friends and Enemies; Shazam! Chapter 9, Ocean Master's trident is capable of subduing Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman whilst not frying Batman to a crisp. In Justice League #17 - Throne of Atlantis, Chapter Five Aquaman can tank Ocean Master's lightning and gets close enough to KO his brother. Seriously it was Johns pandering to make Ocean Master badass and Aquaman the main man for stepping up to fight his brother.

#6 Posted by IRS (445 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying Team 2 and I'm calling Lex as the mvp, that armor is seriously no joke.

#7 Edited by New_World_Order (11242 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

This might be an easy win for Team 2. Luthor's armour has gone toe to toe with Pre Flashpoint Superman so packs a lot of muscle and firepower. And Ultimate Thor is not to be schoffed at either. Ocean Master's PIS lightning trident will only get him so far and against a weather manipulator like Thor, the Trident is a bit outclassed. Osborn is definitely not going to count for much either.

This.

#8 Posted by batnorris (674 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@batnorris said:

You do realise that fight was PIS ridden right? In Justice League #16 - Throne of Atlantis, Chapter Three: Friends and Enemies; Shazam! Chapter 9, Ocean Master's trident is capable of subduing Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman whilst not frying Batman to a crisp. In Justice League #17 - Throne of Atlantis, Chapter Five Aquaman can tank Ocean Master's lightning and gets close enough to KO his brother. Seriously it was Johns pandering to make Ocean Master badass and Aquaman the main man for stepping up to fight his brother.

oh wow ok thanks. so do you think his trident without pis can still subdue team 2?thanks for setting me straight and please post in my 1st thread spiderman vs superman(fair fight please read first)

#9 Posted by Lvenger (16075 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@batnorris said:

oh wow ok thanks. so do you think his trident without pis can still subdue team 2?thanks for setting me straight and please post in my 1st thread spiderman vs superman(fair fight please read first)

No it couldn't. Besides Thor can manipulate the lightning far better than Ocean Master can.

#10 Posted by batnorris (674 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@batnorris said:

@lvenger said:

@batnorris said:

No it couldn't. Besides Thor can manipulate the lightning far better than Ocean Master can.

oh ok thanks but can you please post in my first thread spiderman vs superman (fair fight please read first) please?