• 57 results
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By *Void*

Fight takes place in Gotham. The fight is to the death. No PIS,CIS. Team 2 has twelve hours head start.

Teams get one day prep and access to basic equipment. Green Goblin does not have access to his Glider.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Team Spidey-villains have a huge physical and gear edge.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By *Void*

I thought the head start would even things out since they have an intellectual advantage.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alexander505

Team 2 maybe

Fear toxin can take Kraven (maybe even Goblin). Bane can take Mysterio. Joker has the strategic advantage against Goblin and may use any powerful armament (smilex gas, bazooka and other)

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Goblin solos. These guys are out of their league. Bane is the only one that can fight physically and Goblin would destroy him. Mysterio would be a major problem, not sure how they would combat him. Not to mention Kraven is probably the best tracker in Marvel and he's physically a beast. Not mention Goblin will have his glider and pumpkin bombs. Game over they have no defense for that.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BringnIt

Team one stomps.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By Strafe Prower

Team 1.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Alexander505

Scarecrow, alone, has poisoned Superman and Deathstroke, then I do not see why it can not poison Kraven and Goblin. Are they immune to any kind of toxin in the world? The current Bane is very strong and durable, and can beat Kraven or Mysterio without problem. Team 1 not stomps.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane could beat Mysterio physically, but him beating Kraven is debatable. Kraven has given Spidey problems and we all know Bane is no where near Spidey's stats. Not only that Goblin will be launching pumpkin bombs w/o a care since this is to the death.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

@Alexander505 said:

Scarecrow, alone, has poisoned Superman and Deathstroke, then I do not see why it can not poison Kraven and Goblin. Are they immune to any kind of toxin in the world? The current Bane is very strong and durable, and can beat Kraven or Mysterio without problem. Team 1 not stomps.

If Kraven gets his potion, he destroys Bane in a couple seconds.

Mysterio might beat him as well. Spider-Man has spider sense and can barely see through his allusions, not to mention a majority of Mysterio's tricks involve surprise attacks that take spider speed and agility to dodge, something Bane does not posses.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By *Void*

Read the op, the glider was removed

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BringnIt

Please me more specific as to what Mysterio is allowed. And which Mysterio is this? But to be honest the limitations to equipment doesn't change the fact that the Marvel team is vastly superior physically.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By *Void*

its the most recent version of Mysterio. I know the marvel team is better physically but the dc trumps them intellectually

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin is superior to them intellectually also. Haven't you read Dark Reign when Norman pretty much took on all the heroes?

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BringnIt

@*Void* said:

its the most recent version of Mysterio. I know the marvel team is better physically but the dc trumps them intellectually

No, they really don't. Kraven isn't a scientist, but he's a very sound tactical mind who is extremely effective with prep, even faring moderately well against a heavyweight like the Hulk recently. Norman is a brilliant scientist who has been stated as an intelligent enough biochemist as to cure cancer if he properly applied his mind, and also a great prepper, able to deal with teams of Avengers with his strategy. Mysterio's tech is good enough to fool Tony Stark's standard tech. At best it's a debatable match, intellectually speaking.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By karetaker

@*Void* said:

thats very debatable

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis

@nickzambuto said:

@Alexander505 said:

Mysterio might beat him as well. Spider-Man has spider sense and can barely see through his allusions, not to mention a majority of Mysterio's tricks involve surprise attacks that take spider speed and agility to dodge, something Bane does not posses.

I would beg to differ,especially if we're using current Bane(new-52 who's in the 4-6 ton range and could probably leap circles around Kraven).

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By renamed040924

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Alexander505 said:

I would beg to differ,especially if we're using current Bane(new-52 who's in the 4-6 ton range and could probably leap circles around Kraven).

I plead the fifth, especially if we're using current Kraven(with potion who's nearly twice as strong as that and has agility to dance around with Spider-Man).

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By entropy_aegis

@nickzambuto said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Alexander505 said:

I plead the fifth, especially if we're using potion Kraven who's nearly twice as strong as that and has agility to dance around with Spider-Man.

Wait Kraven is a 12 tonner now? I knew he had a healing factor but not this.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By renamed040924

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Alexander505 said:

I plead the fifth, especially if we're using potion Kraven who's nearly twice as strong as that and has agility to dance around with Spider-Man.

I said nearly, and you said 4-6 tonner. My words indicate he can be anywhere from 7 to 11 tons, not 12 cause that's not nearly, that is.

Kraven is probably just as strong as Spider-Man, that's well above Bane. Even if he's a tad weaker, he's still stronger than Bane, and about 15 times faster with the agility of 40 Bane's.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By entropy_aegis

@nickzambuto said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Alexander505 said:

I said nearly, and you said 4-6 tonner. My words indicate he can be anywhere from 7 to 11 tons, not 12 cause that's not nearly, that is.

Kraven is probably just as strong as Spider-Man, that's well above Bane. Even if he's a tad weaker, he's still stronger than Bane, and about 15 times faster with the agility of 40 Bane's.

Hmmm if that's the case then yeah he stomps.Any feats to prove this though?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Alexander505 said:

Kraven is a 2 tonner. He has no strength showings to say he is stronger then new 52 bane. He has some pretty solid durability and a healing factor and his weapons make it debatable but the new bane does have the physical advantage for the most part.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By renamed040924

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Alexander505 said:

Hmmm if that's the case then yeah he stomps.Any feats to prove this though?

No Caption Provided

Just some miscellaneous feats. I can be more specific if you'd like a debate.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Alexander505 said:

Kraven is a 2 tonner. He has no strength showings to say he is stronger then new 52 bane. He has some pretty solid durability and a healing factor and his weapons make it debatable but the new bane does have the physical advantage for the most part.

This is true. My bad, but Bane's only advantage is in strength and durability. Kraven can still just jump around and hammer him.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis

@nickzambuto: Impressive,but if appears that you misled me,i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a mistake.But Bane can jump multiple stories with a single leap.Kraven might find it a little heard to land a hit.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:
Goblin solos. These guys are out of their league. Bane is the only one that can fight physically and Goblin would destroy him. Mysterio would be a major problem, not sure how they would combat him. Not to mention Kraven is probably the best tracker in Marvel and he's physically a beast. Not mention Goblin will have his glider and pumpkin bombs. Game over they have no defense for that.
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shawnbaby

This seems like a pretty overwhelming victory for Team Spider.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By renamed040924

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto: Impressive,but if appears that you misled me,i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a mistake.But Bane can jump multiple stories with a single leap.Kraven might find it a little heard to land a hit.

I don't see how that's help Bane. What's his plan? Just jump over and over again till he catches Kraven off guard?

Kraven is still quite a bit faster, he can just hammer Bane when he lands.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Holy misconceptions about Kraven, Batman!

• He doesn't need the potion.
  • He has 2 ton strength.
  • I never read the Wolverine/Black Cat story, but awhile ago I read a recap because I was told Kraven is in it. It's not him, it's a robot.
Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By venomsapprentice

Team one. Even if Kraven cant match Bane, there is no way Bane can match Goblin. Also, Mysterio is far above Scare Crow IMO.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By JohnnyWalker

@Alexander505: what you are referring to is pis. besides kraven is immortal, mysterio has a fish bowl and gg is crazy. the gas wont work on them.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jonhnny Walker good points. Don't see how Mysterio is affected by Scarecrow with the fishbowl on his head. I agree about Osborn also, he's crazy already don't the fear gas would do much. I wonder though, does he have a filter inside his mask? Not that I think it matters because I still don't think Crane will be of much help when he gets a pumpkin bomb to the face.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Alexander505

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Alexander505 said:

Maybe, current Bane si class 10 tons (the Bane's jump is comparable to that of Spidey), maybe. We'll see ...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Oh for the love of...

It's a helmet, and yes, it can render him immune to gas.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Alexander505

But Bane can beat Kraven? Kraven is class 2 tons? Right?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Alexander505 said:

But Bane can beat Kraven? Kraven is class 2 tons? Right?

Are you asking about New 52 Bane or Pre-New52 Bane (on or off venom)?

Yes, Kraven has 2 ton strength.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Alexander505

New 52 Bane.

2 tons? Ok, thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact is team Gotham only has Bane to do any real damage while team Spidey has Goblin and Kraven. Goblin can match Bane for strength but has his armor, weapons and electricity. With prep, Team 1 is debatebly even more dangerous than Team 2, with Norman's vast resources. Kraven is also an expert trap setter and hunter. Scarecrows gas would only work on Kraven but Mysterio's illusions would effect everyone. They seem outclassed in almost everyone sense.

Zompirewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zompirewolf

Scarecrow would knock out kraven with his fear toxin and light his body on fire.

Goblin would then pumpkin-bomb scarecrow into oblivion.

Mysterio would throw some poison gas grenades seemingly killing the Joker.

Bane would then break Mysterio's helmet (and his back) and throw him into a nearby river.

Goblin then starts wearing Bane down with pumpkin-bombs and poison gas.

Goblin bombs Bane until he can no longer stand.

And when the Goblin is about to twist off Bane's head he is shot through the heart by the Joker with an assault rifle.

Joker leaves victorious. The Goblin dies in matter of seconds from the wound. Bane dies after an hour from massive bomb wounds.

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By venomsapprentice
@Zompirewolf said:

Scarecrow would knock out kraven with his fear toxin and light his body on fire.

Not before Kraven breaks his neck. 

@Zompirewolf said:

Goblin would then pumpkin-bomb scarecrow into oblivion.

If somehow kraven failed, then yes. This would happen.

@Zompirewolf said:

Mysterio would throw some poison gas grenades seemingly killing the Joker.

Maybe. If Joker is resistant to poison. 

@Zompirewolf said:

Bane would then break Mysterio's helmet (and his back) and throw him into a nearby river.

Bane probably would beat Mysterio in a fist fight. Finding him is the trouble.@Zompirewolf said:

Goblin then starts wearing Bane down with pumpkin-bombs and poison gas.

No, Goblin DESTROYS Bane with the first bomb and laughs about it.@Zompirewolf said:

Goblin bombs Bane until he can no longer stand.

Or if Goblin prefers, he might just break Banes back.@Zompirewolf said:

And when the Goblin is about to twist off Bane's head he is shot through the heart by the Joker with an assault rifle.

Joker leaves victorious. The Goblin dies in matter of seconds from the wound. Bane dies after an hour from massive bomb wounds.

Goblin is nigh bulletproof. Plus, more than likely Kraven is still alive, and would have long since killed Joker.

Overall, team 2 doesn't really stand a chance.
InfinityAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By InfinityAce

Team one with ease. They are better physically and intelligence wise. Also can someone tell me when kraven gets a healing factor?

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin could solo.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BringnIt

@InfinityAce He's always had a healing factor, but it was significantly upgraded upon his resurrection during Grim Hunt.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Team 1. This is a mismatch IMO.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@captaindoeo: Bump. (Yea i know, i'm just into debating now because i watched Dark knight...

Team 2 wins if Scarecrow gets the chance to spray out fear gas with a BIG fan. Then Bane breaks their backs while Joker laughs and gives applauds and tells he could do that better

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By mickey-mouse

Goblin does not have his Glider...He DOES NOT SOLO. Fear Gas & Joker Venom will be useless on Goblin & Mysterio as they both wear & carry gas masks. Team 1 for the win.

New 52 Bane > Kraven

Kraven > Pre 52 Bane

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@lukehero said:

Goblin does not have his Glider...He DOES NOT SOLO. Fear Gas & Joker Venom will be useless on Goblin & Mysterio as they both wear & carry gas masks. Team 1 for the win.

New 52 Bane > Kraven

Kraven > Pre 52 Bane

In what? Strength and durability sure..but everything else goes to Kraven.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By OreoAssassin

Team 1 Easily

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@juiceboks: You gotta read up on new Bane...Bane is fighting several venom enhanced New 52 Super Villains...Also Bane usually wears an armored Batsuit. New 52 Bane beats Kraven...

No Caption Provided