- Battle here

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hal probably because of experience with the ring.

However if Batman had experience with the ring he would wreck Hal

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renamed040924

- 2 days prep

Batman for sure in that case.

Random encounter, I stand by Hal.

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Goku1fan

Was the prep too much or bad?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vaeternus

I agree with nickzambuto.

If there's preperation, Batman for sure for intelligence alone.

Random encounter, obviously Hal due to experience with the ring.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Green Bat stomps, those two days would be enough for him to get to know the ring.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@nickzambuto said:

- 2 days prep

Batman for sure in that case.

Random encounter, I stand by Hal.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By renamed040924

@Goku1fan said:

Yeah, it kinda was. Bruce knows just as much about the ring as Hal knows (all the important stuff at least) but is a vastly superior strategist, so therefore can do much more with the prep.

I know you've been asking for help in making matches Goku, so as one DBZ fan to another, I'll help you out the best I can.

I'm not really the end all when it comes to match making, but I like to consider my ideas to be decent. Just keep these simple things in mind when making a thread:

1. Don't make a match just for the sake of making a match. Just go about your business, check other matches out, and ideas will come to you. Only when you have a good idea pop into your head should you make a match.

2. Think about the characters capailities while setting the rules. This thread is a good example of that, your basically putting two more or less equal characters against each other, but playing to ones advantage, giving Batman prep.

3. Make sure you have a good idea of the sites opinion on a character so your match doesn't get labeled as spite. If it was up to me, I'd be putting Solid Snake against Deadpool and Raiden against the Thing. :p

In my mind, with the right conditions, these can be good bouts. But the general consensous on this site is, MGS characters can't compare. So just try and think of the community before posting a topic.

Don't be discouraged, I used to be the absolute BIGGEST n00b ever. It took me around 8 months to get to this level of decency I'm at now. The site I frequented before Comicvine was all practice for this. I eventually got banned for my idiocy (you think you got it bad!), but coincadently, it was around that time that I smartened up. You'll get the hang of it soon ;)

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Goku1fan

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

Yeah, it kinda was. Bruce knows just as much about the ring as Hal knows (all the important stuff at least) but is a vastly superior strategist, so therefore can do much more with the prep.

I know you've been asking for help in making matches Goku, so as one DBZ fan to another, I'll help you out the best I can.

I'm not really the end all when it comes to match making, but I like to consider my ideas to be decent. Just keep these simple things in mind when making a thread:

1. Don't make a match just for the sake of making a match. Just go about your business, check other matches out, and ideas will come to you. Only when you have a good idea pop into your head should you make a match.

2. Think about the characters capailities while setting the rules. This thread is a good example of that, your basically putting two more or less equal characters against each other, but playing to ones advantage, giving Batman prep.

3. Make sure you have a good idea of the sites opinion on a character so your match doesn't get labeled as spite. If it was up to me, I'd be putting Solid Snake against Deadpool and Raiden against the Thing. :p

In my mind, with the right conditions, these can be good bouts. But the general consensous on this site is, MGS characters can't compare. So just try and think of the community before posting a topic.

Don't be discouraged, I used to be the absolute BIGGEST n00b ever. It took me around 8 months to get to this level of decency I'm at now. The site I frequented before Comicvine was all practice for this. I eventually got banned for my idiocy (you think you got it bad!), but coincadently, it was around that time that I smartened up. You'll get the hang of it soon ;)

Oh thanks. That is what happened with my Aang vs Iceman thread. It pop in my head