Green Arrows Hunt The Marvel Universe (Gauntlet)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Ollie & Connor have been brainwashed and ported into the 616 Marvel Universe.  They believe they need to kill this set of characters for their universe to survive.  Can they do it? 

All fights will take place here at nightfall.  Unpopulated.  8pm. All vehicles remain in place.  All lights remain on.  Team Arrow begins in foreground.  Enemies begin in distance. Everything is on limits.

Rules

-Team Green Arrow is given full information on who they are facing 10 minutes before the fight. 
-Team Green Arrow is aiming to kill. 
-Morals apply for Marvel characters. 
-Marvel characters are aware there is a high level threat in the region. 
-All characters are eliminated by all standard methods. 
-If an arrow is eliminated but the other wins, the reamining arrow will continue the gauntlet.
-The Arrows have access to a first aid spray that can fully heal them. 
-The first aid spray can only be used before or after a match.  Not during. 
-The first aid spray can only be used THREE times total.

Connor Hawke (unlimited regular arrows, shurikens, unlimited explosive tipped arrows)
Ollie Queen (unlimited regular arrows, adamantium katana, unlimited glue arrows, unlimited sonic arrows)  

VS

Gauntlet: 
1) Frank Castle (pre-death): twin glocks, kevlar vest, night vision goggles, combat knife, 1 stun grenade, uzi 
    Moon Knight (Current armor): Adamantium truncheon, crescent daggers 

2) Bullseye :twin sai, unlimited daggers
     Lady Bullseye :unlimited daggers, shurikens 

3) Taskmaster :shield, sword 
    Crossbones: gauntlet knife, mini-crossbow

4) Sergei Kravinoff :twin hunting knives, spear
     Doctor Octopus (regular arms) 

5) Beast 
    Gambit (pre-death): bo-staff, 24 cards

6) Lady Deathstrike

Sabretooth (regular bone) 

7) Captain America (Bucky): shield, pistol 
    Falcon (5 hawks in region) 

8) Deadpool (pre-way): twin katanas, daggers 
   Cable (de-powered): heavy machine gun, twin desert eagles, combat knife) 

9) Cyclops (won't remove visor) 
    Wolverine (bone claw) 

10) Daredevil (current) 
      Spider-Man (current)

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FinalStar86

Too much information
/brain explodes

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silver2467

Very interesting battle. As far as I am concerned, the Arrows could defeat most of the matches, but there are some they would have extreme difficulty with. I am still assessing this though; so I will elaborate in a bit. All the same, well done on another good thread, k4t. 

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By mavfan626

I think it stops at Spiderman and Daredevil.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Thanks, and bump
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silver2467

1. Moon Knight and Punisher- Arrows win. 
2. Bullseye and Lady Bullseye- Given the environment, I would say that the Arrows win. If they were in an open area where either or both Bullseyes could repeatedly attack them with projectiles, I would give it to them. But in the arena laid down, Arrows should win. Connor could defeat Lester in straight hand to hand. 
3. Taskmaster and Crossbones- Very difficult. I would say the Arrows would win, but it would be an extreme fight. 
4. Kraven and Doctor Octopus- I may have to give this to Kraven and Ock. I am not sure that the Arrows could contend with Octavius. I may be underestimating their accuracy, but Ock may very well be able to deflect their shots using his arms and overpower them. I am not exactly sure on this one though.
5. Beast and Gambit- Normally, I would say that Beast should be capable of defeating them, but understanding that the Arrows have unlimited explosive arrows, they should be able to down Beast. Gambit could be outdone by Connor. 
6. Bucky and Falcon- This one, I am split between. Falcon, in my opinion, could be defeated. Obviously, that would not be an easy task, but Connor and Ollie should have the marksmanship prowess to connect a shot with him. Bucky is the difficulty. His shield and reflexes should be enough to counteract the arrows. Also adding in his own firearm and his electrical output through his mechanical arm, he may be capable of taking a victory on this. The question in my mind that arises is whether or not Falcon would be defeated before Bucky and he would win. I do not believe that Bucky could solo. He should require assistance from Falcon. Understanding that, I am unsure on this one. 
7. Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth- Deathstrike and Creed should win this. I do not believe Connor is skilled enough to down Sabretooth head to head, and I also do not believe that Connor and Ollie could win this using their projectiles alone.  
8. Deadpool and Cable- The Arrows should win this. Deadpool could be outfought by Connor or simply incapacitated by arrows. Cable would be the primary hindrance, but he could never win over both without better use of his powers. 
9. Cyclops and Wolverine- Considering the fact that Cyclops cannot remove his visor and is restricted by his morals, I may give this battle to Connor and Ollie, but it will be a grueling fight. Cyclops could most likely shoot down many of the arrows fired with his optic energies, but eventually, I do believe he would be hit. Wolverine could be kept at a distance using explosive arrows, and once Cyclops is defeated, Connor and Ollie together should be capable of outfighting him straightforwardly or simply shooting him in various nerve endings or other potentially dangerously stricken areas. The Arrows should win. 
10. Daredevil and SpiderMan- SpiderMan and Daredevil should win this battle. SpiderMan and Daredevil both could relatively easily evade whatever ranged attacks are fired at them and close the distance enough to fight the Arrows head to head. Either Daredevil or SpiderMan could outfight Ollie. SpiderMan with morals may have difficulty with Connor, but Daredevil, in my opinion, could beat him on his own. Connor's stalemating of Richard Dragon is not entirely legitimate given the fact that Dragon himself stated that he could have defeated Connor but did not do so because there were other means. That being said, even if SpiderMan did have some trouble with Connor, once Daredevil removes Ollie from the equation, he could come to SpiderMan's aid and defeat Connor. If SpiderMan is paired with Ollie, he could also defeat him, and even if Daredevil could not beat Connor hand to hand (and I believe he can), SpiderMan's support would be sufficient to outdo Connor.  

Once again, very good gauntlet. 

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Final Arrow

Great battle will post when i have more time

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Punisher smokes them both.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Final Arrow
@k4tzm4n: Can the Arrows use dropped weapons from their opponents? 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silver2467
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
" The Punisher smokes them both. "
No. 
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silver2467:
Actually he does:in THAT environnent with THAT equipment and being aware there is a major threat in the region he will kill them very fast and efficinetly.They are no faster than bullets.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@Maxwell Lord the fourth: Punisher has been humiliated by several characters far less formidable than Ollie or Connor, and he has not defeated any characters that would suggest he could. Punisher goes down. 
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By iLLituracy

Is this current versions? And if it is, does current Connor still have his Plastic Man upgrade and relatively suck with a bow? Forgive me, it's been a while since I've read anything pertaining to that subject.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silver2467:
hmmm...No he would kill them both,he has taken it to the likes of nightcrawler,Spiderman,Captain America and even Ulik(the Thor foes)so two losy archers are nothing for him,plus gun>bow and punisher is as good with a gun as it gets.
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By The Average Bear
Great thread. I think the Arrows make it to round four. 
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jojjimbo
@Silver2467 said:
" 1. Moon Knight and Punisher- Arrows win. 2. Bullseye and Lady Bullseye- Given the environment, I would say that the Arrows win. If they were in an open area where either or both Bullseyes could repeatedly attack them with projectiles, I would give it to them. But in the arena laid down, Arrows should win. Connor could defeat Lester in straight hand to hand. 3. Taskmaster and Crossbones- Very difficult. I would say the Arrows would win, but it would be an extreme fight. 4. Kraven and Doctor Octopus- I may have to give this to Kraven and Ock. I am not sure that the Arrows could contend with Octavius. I may be underestimating their accuracy, but Ock may very well be able to deflect their shots using his arms and overpower them. I am not exactly sure on this one though.5. Beast and Gambit- Normally, I would say that Beast should be capable of defeating them, but understanding that the Arrows have unlimited explosive arrows, they should be able to down Beast. Gambit could be outdone by Connor. 6. Bucky and Falcon- This one, I am split between. Falcon, in my opinion, could be defeated. Obviously, that would not be an easy task, but Connor and Ollie should have the marksmanship prowess to connect a shot with him. Bucky is the difficulty. His shield and reflexes should be enough to counteract the arrows. Also adding in his own firearm and his electrical output through his mechanical arm, he may be capable of taking a victory on this. The question in my mind that arises is whether or not Falcon would be defeated before Bucky and he would win. I do not believe that Bucky could solo. He should require assistance from Falcon. Understanding that, I am unsure on this one. 7. Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth- Deathstrike and Creed should win this. I do not believe Connor is skilled enough to down Sabretooth head to head, and I also do not believe that Connor and Ollie could win this using their projectiles alone.  8. Deadpool and Cable- The Arrows should win this. Deadpool could be outfought by Connor or simply incapacitated by arrows. Cable would be the primary hindrance, but he could never win over both without better use of his powers. 9. Cyclops and Wolverine- Considering the fact that Cyclops cannot remove his visor and is restricted by his morals, I may give this battle to Connor and Ollie, but it will be a grueling fight. Cyclops could most likely shoot down many of the arrows fired with his optic energies, but eventually, I do believe he would be hit. Wolverine could be kept at a distance using explosive arrows, and once Cyclops is defeated, Connor and Ollie together should be capable of outfighting him straightforwardly or simply shooting him in various nerve endings or other potentially dangerously stricken areas. The Arrows should win. 10. Daredevil and SpiderMan- SpiderMan and Daredevil should win this battle. SpiderMan and Daredevil both could relatively easily evade whatever ranged attacks are fired at them and close the distance enough to fight the Arrows head to head. Either Daredevil or SpiderMan could outfight Ollie. SpiderMan with morals may have difficulty with Connor, but Daredevil, in my opinion, could beat him on his own. Connor's stalemating of Richard Dragon is not entirely legitimate given the fact that Dragon himself stated that he could have defeated Connor but did not do so because there were other means. That being said, even if SpiderMan did have some trouble with Connor, once Daredevil removes Ollie from the equation, he could come to SpiderMan's aid and defeat Connor. If SpiderMan is paired with Ollie, he could also defeat him, and even if Daredevil could not beat Connor hand to hand (and I believe he can), SpiderMan's support would be sufficient to outdo Connor.   Once again, very good gauntlet.  "
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
" @Silver2467: hmmm...No he would kill them both,he has taken it to the likes of nightcrawler,Spiderman,Captain America and even Ulik(the Thor foes)so two losy archers are nothing for him,plus gun>bow and punisher is as good with a gun as it gets. "
I don't know if its just me, but you sound a little biased. By the way, you're talking about this Punisher, right?

No Caption Provided
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch:
The one and the same,the only reason she could do that is because of what she is:a little girl,Punisher does NOT shoot little girls,but men with bows trying to kill him is a whole other story...as for bias,true I find bow wielding heroes a rather stupid concept in a modern day environnement,but that is not what motives my vote it is just that Guns are more efficient that bows and that I believe the punisher is good enough in their use to beat the Arrow family,and add to that the guy's military background and the fact that he is aware that there is a major threat,well that makes my reason for believeing he wins that is all.
Avatar image for american_dragon
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By American Dragon

Good Thread, Nice set-up and good title for this I applaud you  * Applauds*

With that said :

I`m torn between 8 & 9 on this one 

But I don`t see them defeating : Parker & Murdock 

Good Battle

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Manchine

I don't think he gets past Taskmaster and Crossbones.  Sure he could but I would give the majority win to Taskmasters Group.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silver2467
@Manchine: Taskmaster has several very low showings. Logically, he should be capable of defeating Connor, but his track record attests otherwise. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Final Arrow:
No, just assume they have unlimited ammo with their own weapons and wouldn't require to pick up other items.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

bumped for FA.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Achilles.
@Silver2467 said:
" 1. Moon Knight and Punisher- Arrows win. 2. Bullseye and Lady Bullseye- Given the environment, I would say that the Arrows win. If they were in an open area where either or both Bullseyes could repeatedly attack them with projectiles, I would give it to them. But in the arena laid down, Arrows should win. Connor could defeat Lester in straight hand to hand. 3. Taskmaster and Crossbones- Very difficult. I would say the Arrows would win, but it would be an extreme fight. 4. Kraven and Doctor Octopus- I may have to give this to Kraven and Ock. I am not sure that the Arrows could contend with Octavius. I may be underestimating their accuracy, but Ock may very well be able to deflect their shots using his arms and overpower them. I am not exactly sure on this one though.5. Beast and Gambit- Normally, I would say that Beast should be capable of defeating them, but understanding that the Arrows have unlimited explosive arrows, they should be able to down Beast. Gambit could be outdone by Connor. 6. Bucky and Falcon- This one, I am split between. Falcon, in my opinion, could be defeated. Obviously, that would not be an easy task, but Connor and Ollie should have the marksmanship prowess to connect a shot with him. Bucky is the difficulty. His shield and reflexes should be enough to counteract the arrows. Also adding in his own firearm and his electrical output through his mechanical arm, he may be capable of taking a victory on this. The question in my mind that arises is whether or not Falcon would be defeated before Bucky and he would win. I do not believe that Bucky could solo. He should require assistance from Falcon. Understanding that, I am unsure on this one. 7. Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth- Deathstrike and Creed should win this. I do not believe Connor is skilled enough to down Sabretooth head to head, and I also do not believe that Connor and Ollie could win this using their projectiles alone.  8. Deadpool and Cable- The Arrows should win this. Deadpool could be outfought by Connor or simply incapacitated by arrows. Cable would be the primary hindrance, but he could never win over both without better use of his powers. 9. Cyclops and Wolverine- Considering the fact that Cyclops cannot remove his visor and is restricted by his morals, I may give this battle to Connor and Ollie, but it will be a grueling fight. Cyclops could most likely shoot down many of the arrows fired with his optic energies, but eventually, I do believe he would be hit. Wolverine could be kept at a distance using explosive arrows, and once Cyclops is defeated, Connor and Ollie together should be capable of outfighting him straightforwardly or simply shooting him in various nerve endings or other potentially dangerously stricken areas. The Arrows should win. 10. Daredevil and SpiderMan- SpiderMan and Daredevil should win this battle. SpiderMan and Daredevil both could relatively easily evade whatever ranged attacks are fired at them and close the distance enough to fight the Arrows head to head. Either Daredevil or SpiderMan could outfight Ollie. SpiderMan with morals may have difficulty with Connor, but Daredevil, in my opinion, could beat him on his own. Connor's stalemating of Richard Dragon is not entirely legitimate given the fact that Dragon himself stated that he could have defeated Connor but did not do so because there were other means. That being said, even if SpiderMan did have some trouble with Connor, once Daredevil removes Ollie from the equation, he could come to SpiderMan's aid and defeat Connor. If SpiderMan is paired with Ollie, he could also defeat him, and even if Daredevil could not beat Connor hand to hand (and I believe he can), SpiderMan's support would be sufficient to outdo Connor.   Once again, very good gauntlet.  "
agreed in all of them cept Task master and Crossbones
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Final Arrow

Gauntlet: 
1) Frank Castle (pre-death): twin glocks, kevlar vest, night vision goggles, combat knife, 1 stun grenade, uzi 
    Moon Knight (Current armor): Adamantium truncheon, crescent daggers   

A) It would be a pretty sick battle, but I see the Arrows taking this that ten mins prep gives them a little edge as Long as they keep distance between them and go for head shots I see the Arrows taking this without any wounds. 

2) Bullseye :twin sai, unlimited daggers
     Lady Bullseye :unlimited daggers, shurikens  

A) With the intel again, I see Hawke taking this battle to H2H with Bullseye and Ollie dealing with Lady Bullseye, Shortly after dealing with bullseye I see the Arrows teaming up and finishing the fight, the environment and cover gives them the edge. I see them using the first spray after this battle. 

3) Taskmaster :shield, sword 
    Crossbones: gauntlet knife, mini-crossbow

A)  They would need to keep this one at a distance, once again the Intel gives them a good edge, with the other team having no info on the Arrows they would be at a disadvantage as long as team Arrow stay in the shadows they should win. But as soon as they give away where they are the fight would be on, taking out Taskmaster first would be a must, after that they can work covering each other trying to keep Crossbones at a distance. 

4) Sergei Kravinoff :twin hunting knives, spear
     Doctor Octopus (regular arms)  

A) Damn their only option would be to get those explosive Arrows off and try and get Ock out the picture fast. If they take out Ockand team up they may be able to pull the win, im going to say for the battle sake they win but use another first aid spray.

5) Beast 
    Gambit (pre-death): bo-staff, 24 cards 

As @Silver2467:  said I think the explosive arrows give them the edge, Beast and Gambit are amazing at dodging but one of them would get tagged and when that happens it's two on one, I see Gambit charging the hell out of everything to cover him but it would only be a matter of time, I see Ollie getting hit and injured and having to use the last Spray.

6) Lady Deathstrike

Sabretooth (regular bone)  

A) With Regen I see the two wining this and the Arrows going down, If Ollie can get a explosive Arrow in Sabers mouth then maybe there would be a chance, but I just don't really see how they could. As they know of a threat I can see these two using the shadows and drawing out their prey so to speak. If the Arrows won they would be out of spray and the next battles would be even harder.

7) Captain America (Bucky): shield, pistol 
    Falcon (5 hawks in region)  

A) Interesting battle, they would have to take out the  Hawks first, but I Bucky and Falcon would be a great team and this would be a sweet battle, no idea in all honesty.  But going from the last battle to this one (If the Arrows won) then they would be in no shape to fight. But I see Falcon And Cap (as morals are on) not killing them and taking them into custody. so the Arrows still stay alive mwhahaha ...what

8) Deadpool (pre-way): twin katanas, daggers 
   Cable (de-powered): heavy machine gun, twin desert eagles, combat knife)  
Getting lazy now as I don't see it going past the last battle!!!

A) Arrows

9) Cyclops (won't remove visor) 
    Wolverine (bone claw)  

A) Cyc and Wolverine 

10) Daredevil (current) 
      Spider-Man (current) 

A) Why do you hate Ollie and Hawke this much :p   
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers