Green Arrow(DC Comics)VS Scorpion(Marvel Comics)

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

In a green grapple, which takes place in urban Ecuador and is to the death, with lots of prep but no morals and bloodlust on, Ollie Queen AKA Green Arrow takes on Mac Gargan AKA Scorpion! Which green laden comic book character wins? The good archer or the bad arachnid?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By slimj87d

This is a tough one only because Gargan has far below average fighting experience. The guy jobs left and right and couldn't even do much as a more powerful Venom.

His lack of skill would be capitalized on by someone with Green Arrows skill and arsenal.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

It depends on Ollie's equipment and if he has anything other than standard arrows that could affect Gargan. The physical difference between them is such, that no matter how imbecilic Gargan could get, he can't even be hurt by Ollie with his regular arrows.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Morpheus_ said:

It depends on Ollie's equipment and if he has anything other than standard arrows that could affect Gargan. The physical difference between them is such, that no matter how imbecilic Gargan could get, he can't even be hurt by Ollie with his regular arrows.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slimj87d

@Morpheus_ said:

What does he have as a standard? I know Hawkeye carries dozens of crazy arrows as his standard from that one scan.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@SlimJ87D said:

@Morpheus_ said:

What does he have as a standard? I know Hawkeye carries dozens of crazy arrows as his standard from that one scan.

No idea if it's new 52 Green Arrow since I dropped his book very early. New Earth Green Arrow has used a variety of special arrows on occasion, but none that I can think of would stop Scorpion. None that I have ever seen him use with any kind of regularity, anyway. The most powerful must had been an arrow that could produce an electric discharge, even though the amount of volts was not mentioned, and I've only seen him use that once.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ReVamp

@Morpheus_ said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@Morpheus_ said:

No idea if it's new 52 Green Arrow since I dropped his book very early. New Earth Green Arrow has used a variety of special arrows on occasion, but none that I can think of would stop Scorpion. None that I have ever seen him use with any kind of regularity, anyway. The most powerful must had been an arrow that could produce an electric discharge, even though the amount of volts was not mentioned, and I've only seen him use that once.

Would gas work on Scorpion?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@ReVamp: I recall it being tried before on him as well as the Rhino, and it was ineffective. He certainly needs to breathe, but I presume his enhanced durability had a part to play in that.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By ReVamp

Dog Arrow then.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RisingBean

No morals? Arrow through the eye. Ollie is the winner.