#1 Posted by MFrenzy11 (623 posts) - - Show Bio
Green Arrow #1
#2 Posted by MFrenzy11 (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Green arrow has all trick arrows there is 1 hour prep and bucky has regular gear plus captain america's shield just to make it interesting

#3 Posted by BringnIt (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Arrow has some trick arrows that would bypass the shield, Bucky should win this.

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky .

#5 Posted by Nefarious (26989 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter Soldier should win.

#6 Posted by Baldy (4963 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Unless Arrow has some trick arrows that would bypass the shield, Bucky should win this.

#7 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@BringnIt said:

I go for Green Arrow,will get a good shot to bucky's head

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (23181 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@BringnIt said:

Really? Really? Cause those arrows are a Dime a Dozen right? Wrong. Bucky Doges that one arrow and he wins. hell he can throw his Shield at it, Shield goes to Pahntom Zone, then Shoot GA in the head.

Winter Soilder still wins.

#9 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow.

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (7241 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Care to give a reason.

#11 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@TERMINATORXX: Care to give a reason.

you go for bucky

#12 Posted by YoungJustice (7241 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: Yup. GA doesnt have that many feats in New 52.

#13 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5902 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter Soldier is a trained assasin and was good enough to carry the mantle of Cap. Read Brubakers run and see how badass Bucky is. Btw WS wins.

#14 Posted by MFrenzy11 (623 posts) - - Show Bio

i am so sorry pre 52

#15 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@darktiger: Yup. GA doesnt have that many feats in New 52.

good point

#16 Posted by Baldy (4963 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Really? Really? Cause those arrows are a Dime a Dozen right? Wrong. Bucky Doges that one arrow and he wins. hell he can throw his Shield at it, Shield goes to Pahntom Zone, then Shoot GA in the head.

Winter Soilder still wins.

Because Green Arrow has never dealt with crack shots before, amirite?

#17 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: And Bucky has no experience with someone who uses trick arrows.. oh wait..

#18 Posted by Baldy (4963 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunmetalgrey said:

@Baldy: And Bucky has no experience with someone who uses trick arrows.. oh wait..

Did I say otherwise? The only reason I posted the phantom zone arrow was because Bringnit didn't know if there were any arrows that could get him. I posted the Drakon scan because Cadence suggested that he would simply shoot Green Arrow in the head, as if it was that easy.

I'm not claiming that Green Arrow would win, I just don't like people pretending like he isn't a threat.

#19 Posted by ThexX (1606 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@BringnIt said:

This scan is pointless because Green Arrow didn't even fire the arrow. We don't even know if he uses this arrow.

And here are scans of Bucky's reaction time and marksman ship.

#20 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX said:

@Baldy said:

@BringnIt said:

This scan is pointless because Green Arrow didn't even fire the arrow. We don't even know if he uses this arrow.

And here are scans of Bucky's reaction time and marksman ship.

you continue suprise me,your facts for bucky,and how good he is

#21 Posted by deadpoolspidey877 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

winter soldier wins anyday

#22 Edited by ThexX (1606 posts) - - Show Bio

And here are scans of Bucky taking a arrow and throwing it with his bare hands with great precession.

#23 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: Nowhere in his statement did he say it was simple or easy. Probably the better argument is that Bucky wouldn't even shoot him in the head in the first place when in character.

Either way, I don't think Bucky can get a shot at Ollie's head without incapacitating him first, which he will.

#24 Edited by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is ollie then he beats winter soldier

#25 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX said:

But the rules say Ollie has all trick arrows, not just his trick arrows. [/troll]

#26 Posted by KMART4455 (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolspidey877 said:

WELCOME TO THE VINE NEW USER!!

and you are right.

#27 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455 said:

@deadpoolspidey877 said:

WELCOME TO THE VINE NEW USER!!

and you are right.

not right green arrow wins

#28 Edited by ThexX (1606 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunmetalgrey: Fine the Op says that Ollie has all trick arrows. And this is what will happen with that arrow.

Bucky will just dodge it.

Also show me scans of Ollie dogging gun fire. Because guest what Bucky carries guns. (And his SHIELD special handgun can fire Explosives rounds.

Handgun can be equipped with explosive rounds strong enough to blow up an Assault rifle into pieces:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Equipment/WinterSoldier04014.jpg

Also Bucky can just do this.

Against Canon Fodder with high tech gear of all kinds

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Baron%20Zemo%20Jr/Canon%20Fodder/ca-23-016.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Baron%20Zemo%20Jr/Canon%20Fodder/ca-23-017.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Baron%20Zemo%20Jr/Canon%20Fodder/ca-23-018.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Baron%20Zemo%20Jr/Canon%20Fodder/ca-23-019.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Baron%20Zemo%20Jr/Canon%20Fodder/ca-23-020.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/JohnDV201/Bucky%20Barnes/Bucky%20Barnes%20Fighting%20Ability/Baron%20Zemo%20Jr/Canon%20Fodder/ca-23-021.jpg

And how am I a troll. I am providing evidence on why I think Bucky wins. It called debating.

#29 Posted by Baldy (4963 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunmetalgrey said:

@ThexX said:

But the rules say Ollie has all trick arrows, not just his trick arrows. [/troll]

Actually, I don't think he does have that arrow, unless "all trick arrows" counts pre-DCNU arrows as I've just noticed that the OP has said this is DCNU Green Arrow and I don't think that arrow exists in DCNU.

I don't know enough about Green Arrow's DCnU feats so I'm skipping out on the rest of this debate.

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (23181 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@gunmetalgrey said:

Did I say otherwise? The only reason I posted the phantom zone arrow was because Bringnit didn't know if there were any arrows that could get him. I posted the Drakon scan because Cadence suggested that he would simply shoot Green Arrow in the head, as if it was that easy.

I'm not claiming that Green Arrow would win, I just don't like people pretending like he isn't a threat.

I dont think it would be stomp on either side. I just hated that Scan cause Superboy busted out anyway. Its like who cares and shock value scan. BS

@ThexX: very Nice.

#31 Posted by Baldy (4963 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Baldy said:

@gunmetalgrey said:

I dont think it would be stomp on either side. I just hated that Scan cause Superboy busted out anyway. Its like who cares and shock value scan. BS

Superboy breaking out is a feat that Bucky wouldn't be able to come close to replicating.

#32 Posted by Pokergeist (23181 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Baldy said:

@gunmetalgrey said:

Superboy breaking out is a feat that Bucky wouldn't be able to come close to replicating.

No Proof suggesting that Phantom Arrow was weaker than the actual Phantom Zone Devices. "shrugs" Its unrealiable and as said earlier Not a Green Arrow feat.

#33 Posted by Baldy (4963 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

No Proof suggesting that Phantom Arrow was weaker than the actual Phantom Zone Devices. "shrugs" Its unrealiable and as said earlier Not a Green Arrow feat.

Doesn't need to be, it was posted to show equipment, not as a feat. Not that it's relevant anymore as I don't think it exists in DCnU.

#34 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

Buck is too overrated,Green arrow wins yall act like he can't even fight hand to hand

#35 Posted by nickthedevil (14823 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky wins. Anyone want a challenge on that?

#36 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Bucky wins. Anyone want a challenge on that?

lol

#37 Posted by SHAZAM117 (4933 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Bucky/Winter Soldier

#38 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHAZAM117 said:

Going with Bucky/Winter Soldier

ok

#39 Posted by Pokergeist (23181 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: Ahh got ya.

#40 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Baldy: Ahh got ya.

lol

#41 Posted by MFrenzy11 (623 posts) - - Show Bio

for me its green arrow cuz i said all trick arrows and that doesn't limit him at all its per 52 and new 52 arrows ALL arrows and yes its ollie

#42 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@MFrenzy11 said:

for me its green arrow cuz i said all trick arrows and that doesn't limit him at all its per 52 and new 52 arrows ALL arrows and yes its ollie

definitively

#43 Posted by MFrenzy11 (623 posts) - - Show Bio

yep

#44 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@MFrenzy11 said:

yep

correcto

#45 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter soldier with caps shield would take this

#46 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Winter soldier with caps shield would take this

why you say that

#47 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

WS has good reflexes,couple that with caps shield he could deflect GA's arrows and close the gap than go in for the kill, either using his guns or knocking him out by throwing the shield itself...it's a close fight though,,,I would say green arrow if not for the shield

#48 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

WS has good reflexes,couple that with caps shield he could deflect GA's arrows and close the gap than go in for the kill, either using his guns or knocking him out by throwing the shield itself...it's a close fight though,,,I would say green arrow if not for the shield

ok

#49 Posted by Cap10nate (3183 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX said:

And here are scans of Bucky taking a arrow and throwing it with his bare hands with great precession.

This is one of my favorite Buck moments. I loved the Winter Kills one shot.

I have to go with Buck. He is willing to kill, an expert at hand to hand, a top marksman, and he has the shield. Green Arrow has the trick arrows and is a great shot and also skilled in H2H. Bucky has been shown to dodge arrows. Kate missed him and there is a scene in New Avengers where Hawkeye is training and shooting at him while he dodges them.

#50 Edited by gunmetalgrey (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX: *sigh* In case you didn't get it, /troll means that I've stopped trolling.. I didn't think that the OP was serious either when he put that in there..

@Cap10nate said:

there is a scene in New Avengers where Hawkeye is training and shooting at him while he dodges them.

Not just dodges them, he catches them too. He literally has machine-like reflexes with his bionic arm.