• 57 results
#1 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

smallville ollie's wife Chloe was murdered. so hes not against killing.

oliver from arrow's girlfriend Laurel was murdered. so hes not against killing.

ollies at a warehouse of tony zuko(the guy who killed dick graysons parents) becuase he thinks hes responible. then oliver shows up for the same reason. they think the others responible.

The battle takes place in Nolans Batmans Gotham. both have lots of arrows becuase they thaught they be taking down gansters. they start at opposite sides of the warehouse

#2 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

GA from arrow

#3 Posted by Squalleon (4834 posts) - - Show Bio

GA from Arrow!

Better H2H fighting feats!

stealth feats

And great archery feats (hitting moving tennis balls,shooting while running)

#4 Posted by comicace3 (6584 posts) - - Show Bio

The Arrow show seems more badass

#5 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon said:

GA from Arrow!

stealth feats

#6 Posted by ImTheAmazingSpiderman (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't realize that new show was literally about Green Arrow! Awesome!

#7 Posted by dondave (38883 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow ftw

#8 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9768 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Green Arrow takes this 10 out of 10 times. But with a tough and close fight.....

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

nobody thinks smallville GA wins he was a better archer but lacked the fighting skills?

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow, naturally.

#11 Posted by Sissel (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow in Arrow.

#12 Posted by dondave (38883 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow from Smallville actually had a cool fight scene with Llex, so he's not all that bad

#13 Posted by terry2012 (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone please post feats for the both of them?

#14 Posted by MonsterStomp (20279 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

Can someone please post feats for the both of them?

I reckon ae. I'm in Australia and "Arrow" doesn't hit T.V until next year.

#15 Posted by terry2012 (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp: Okay.

#16 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#17 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow from the show.

#18 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Laurel Black Canary? I only watched one episode of Arrow and that was 2 days ago. I loved seeing Deathstroke :D

Never saw the one in Smallville, but that's cause I never watched that show. Anywhooo, even though I have little knowledge, I say Arrow's Green Arrow.

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#20 Edited by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

Hartley can shoot him in his pupil before he blinks

Smallville Oliver : (the guy who can shot Zod while Zod using his super speed and senses)

Smallville Zod is MFTL and have MFTL senses like Clark and practically,he can manipulate the time(stop motion) too.

FEATS OF SMALLVILLE GREEN ARROW

Stands alone against whole Kandorian Army,and fight with thousands of super powered Kryptonians

he aimed at Moon from 2-2.5 miles far away and shot Daily Planet Ornamental Globe,not only did he hit the globe itself, but he was able to specify a location he wanted to hit in Borneo.

he shots speeding bullets in air to save citizens

He was able to aim his arrow inside of the hole of a pop tab of a soda can.

#21 Edited by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#22 Posted by God_of_Batman (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

Smallville's GA takes this.

#23 Posted by Wardemon32 (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow. I'm pretty sure Arrow would be able to catch/dodge the Arrows anyways. Green Arrow is a much better archer from what I've seen but Arrow still seems to win.

#24 Edited by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

Arrow. I'm pretty sure Arrow would be able to catch/dodge the Arrows anyways. Green Arrow is a much better archer from what I've seen but Arrow still seems to win.

uh no, Smallville Zod would be able to catch/dodge the arrows much more better than Amell.But somehow the whole Kandorian Army,zod,Apokaliptians can't dodge or catch it man even they are running much more faster than speed of light and they have FTL senses,they're see the speeding bullets in stop motion(not same with clark but nearly).I think they are not even on the same class.

#25 Posted by aquaman01 (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

uh no, Smallville Zod would be able to catch/dodge the arrows much more better than Amell.But somehow the whole Kandorian Army,zod,Apokaliptians can't dodge or catch it man even they are running much more faster than speed of light and they have FTL senses,they're see the speeding bullets in stop motion(not same with clark but nearly).I think they are not even on the same class.

Then that is stupid. I haven't seen the show for a long time, but it is not like his arrows were going faster than light lol. In that earlier clip, it showed his arrows going MAYBE faster then a bullet. So, a kryptonian getting hit by arrows is PIS.

Anyways, while GA from Smallville is a better shot, I think they will end up doing HtH combat in which Arrow will dominate.

So Arrow from Arrow IMO.

#26 Edited by Wardemon32 (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

That doesn't make any sense. I've never seen this clip before. Mind showing me? And I'm pretty sure thoe arrows were about regular speed and Amell has caught things going pretty fast like how he did when Roy threw something at his face and caught it casually. Merylin was easily able to catch Arrows and then Merylin even admitted to being slower than Arrow.

Arrow>Green Arrow. This is going to get into an H2H and Green Arrow is simply going to get stomped.

#27 Edited by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

That doesn't make any sense. I've never seen this clip before. Mind showing me? And I'm pretty sure thoe arrows were about regular speed and Amell has caught things going pretty fast like how he did when Roy threw something at his face and caught it casually. Merylin was easily able to catch Arrows and then Merylin even admitted to being slower than Arrow.

Arrow>Green Arrow. This is going to get into an H2H and Green Arrow is simply going to get stomped.

i cant find the cutted scenes on youtube but watch "Finale,Part2"also he shots clark too.

he stands alone against whole kandorian army.They killed Clark and all good guys.But they never killed Oliver.

also he shots Granny Goodness, Desaad and Gordon Godfrey,3 arrows in once.Justin Hartley fuc*ed our logic in his Smallville years yeah that doesn't make any sense but somehow he could shoot them dude.(i think he have metahuman archery lol)

#28 Posted by PhantomLantern8 (526 posts) - - Show Bio

I smell a stalemate.

#29 Posted by Wardemon32 (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin:

Can't find the video but I highly doubt he took an army of Kryptonains.

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (20279 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares? The show sucks.

#31 Edited by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by MonsterStomp (20279 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: I'll take you all on!! - [Optimus Prime voice]

#33 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

@dorukesin:

I highly doubt he took an army of Kryptonains.

Oliver is alive now so the whole kandorian army cant put him down

but yeah mee too

#35 Edited by Wardemon32 (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin:

You're over exaggerating. You're caliming their MFTL. No matter how good of an archer you are, you're not beating an army of people who are MFTL

#36 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin said:

@wardemon32 said:

Green Arrow held his on while holding back on Nightwing (Barbara Gordan)

#37 Posted by Wardemon32 (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

You talking about the comics? Based on what I've seen on the TV show Arrow stomps.

#38 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

You talking about the comics? Based on what I've seen on the TV show Arrow stomps.

Yeah, by show H2H, Ollie isnt good, but in the comic he has great agility, and has stalemated Barbara Gordan:

thats the best i can do for scans

#39 Edited by Wardemon32 (4536 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Wardemon32 (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

I see no fight there. And what has Barbra done that would make this feat mentionable?

#42 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

I see no fight there. And what has Barbra done that would make this feat mentionable?

shes nightwing? trained by batman? shes a bullet timers, IIRC. Also the whole world of smallville has better tech then Arrows world.

#43 Posted by Wardemon32 (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Tech doesn't mean anything if we're talking about a fight. Slade, Shado, and Yia trained Oliver. He has 5 years to do nothing but train and fight. Saying shes Nightwing doesn't really matter and her being a bullet timer when I'm talking about H2H.

#44 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon said:

GA from Arrow!

stealth feats

Not that I'm seeing Arrow right now, but this. ^

#45 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22960 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Tech doesn't mean anything if we're talking about a fight. Slade, Shado, and Yia trained Oliver. He has 5 years to do nothing but train and fight. Saying shes Nightwing doesn't really matter and her being a bullet timer when I'm talking about H2H.

yeah, i know. Its kinda one of those things you have to read to understand.

#46 Edited by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

@dorukesin:

You're over exaggerating. You're caliming their MFTL. No matter how good of an archer you are, you're not beating an army of people who are MFTL

no he can't take thousands of super powered kryptonians down yes i can't believe it too but they can't put Ollie down too ,think thousands of kryptonians.He stalemated them.Also Kryptonians are killed so damn easy in Smallville dude.The hardest thing is shoot them while they are running/flying w. super speed and believe me they are much much more faster than tennis balls

#47 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow in Smallvile didn't stalemate an army of Kandorians. The scene fades to black and we never see what happens, but its OBVIOUS he would have gotten killed.

Then they changed the time line so it never happend, anyway.

And the FTL thing is so massively overhyped its not even funny. There is ONE TIME IN THE WHOLE SHOW Clark goes FTL. Which apparently automatically makes every kryptonian MFTL. Which is a gross exaggeration and wrongful presentation of facts - at best. And even though Hartley did shoot at bullet with his arrow, Arrows are not FTL and neither are Kryptonians.

Stop wanking because you like smallville.

#48 Posted by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: If we are talking about TVS versions,Stephen Amell can't dodge or catch his arrows even Hartley can shot him from 2.5 miles far away with 3 arrows in once thats the end.They are not in the same league.

Hartley is the best archer ever

#49 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: If we are talking about TVS versions,Stephen Amell can't dodge or catch his arrows even Hartley can shot him from 2.5 miles far away with 3 arrows in once thats the end.They are not in the same league.

Hartley is the best archer ever

Absolutely incorrect. Arrow has dodged arrows from rather close range when he fought Merlyn and he also shot a RPG round out of the air at close range.

Stop being a fanboy.

#50 Posted by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager said:

Absolutely incorrect. Arrow has dodged arrows from rather close range when he fought Merlyn and he also shot a RPG round out of the air at close range.

Stop being a fanboy.

We are talking about Smallville Kandorians so im absolutely fanboy of Hartley.

they seen the bullets and people in stop motion,Amell is nowhere against them

please don't compare Zod or Kandorians with Stephen Amell now lol