User Lists: 0

It depends on what arrow's Green Arrow has

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Batman would beat Green Arrow. Not only has Batman caught Green Arrows', arrows with his hand, he would demolish him h2h, GA's costume would be easy for Batman to use stealth on.

Also Batman knows how to take down pretty much everyone in the Justice League, you honestly think Green Arrow is gonna stand a chance.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Green Arrow has been trained in hand to hand combat by Natas (the guy who trained Deathstroke the Terminator), and can take on seven guys on at once. I'm not saying he's an equal to Batman, but I think he can hold his own against him in H2H combat.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Batman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave
@ximpossibrux said:

Batman would beat Green Arrow. Not only has Batman caught Green Arrows', arrows with his hand, he would demolish him h2h, GA's costume would be easy for Batman to use stealth on.

Also Batman knows how to take down pretty much everyone in the Justice League, you honestly think Green Arrow is gonna stand a chance.

Catching an arrow may be to his detriment, his trick arrows including explosive arrows, Nets arrows, ,Smoke Bomb Arrows, Cyro Arrows, Sonic Arrows, Shock Arrows, Banshee Arrows, Jammer Arrows and Foam Arrows

Green Arrow's visor has thermal vision in it. He can find Batman easily.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@dondave: New 52 Batman has x-ray vision, and is capable of dodging bullets.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't say could he couldn't doge the arrows, ximprissibrux suggested Batman would continue catching his Arrows, I was just explaining if he decided to to catch his arrows they would still be dangerous.

I never said Batman couldn't find Green Arrow,I was explaining the Green Arrow can also find him if he tries to use stealth.

Also Green Arrow can launch his multiple arrows which burn as hot as napalm

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Green Arrow stalemate Batman in a h2h fight?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@ohitsthatguy said:

I didn't say could he couldn't doge the arrows, ximprissibrux suggested Batman would continue catching his Arrows, I was just explaining if he decided to to catch his arrows they would still be dangerous.

I never said Batman couldn't find Green Arrow,I was explaining the Green Arrow can also find him if he tries to use stealth.

Also Green Arrow can launch his multiple arrows which burn as hot as napalm

Batsuit is fire ressistant, but I'm not sure if napalm would be too much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dondave: do you know he could sneak upon Superman and disppear in front of him,without being noticed?? Despite he has enhanced senses

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Batman but it would be tougher than most people think

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps Green Arrow every day.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By MethoKi

Batman would know better than to catch those arrows. He'd dodge them and try to close the gap between them the best way he could and try to best him in H2H. Green Arrow does stand a chance. He's no push over. He'd just have to prepare and be tactical against Batman.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@dondave: New 52 Batman has control over his body temp, has sneaked up on Superman, and even his bare face is armored with some kind of metallic substance. Even when drugged, starved, and severely dehydrated, New 52 Batman has the speed and strength to throw a grown man through a wall of solid marble. I can't see Green Arrow taking it.