Green Arrow Vs Batman

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Batman. Easily. Too smart, too skilled, too many weapons. Not even a contest.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#153  Edited By Wolverine008

Bruce wrecks.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..Doesn't Ollie even have a little bit of a chance?

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bezza said:

..Doesn't Ollie even have a little bit of a chance?

He has a chance of winning at least a few. He could get Bats with his trick arrows. So, I am going to say Batman 7/10.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce 7.5/10.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close fight. Bruce 6.5/10

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce 7/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman already stomped GA in the comics. Ollie's only hope is arrows, which Batman can dodge or catch. Heck, Batman caught an arrow behind his back without even looking before.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins 10/10

MUFC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce 9/10

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#167  Edited By Don_Quixote

In a random encounter Batman should win 7-8/10.

H2H Batman stomps 10/10.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow. 6 or 7 out of 10 times.

Arrow may not be as skilled as Batman, but Arrow has the edge in his arsenal. Standard, Batman carries smoke bombs, batarangs, flash bangs, explosives, and a few other unremarkable things that really even Speedy should have a counter for in his arrows.

GA has an Arrow for just about every situation that could arise. Smoke, Nth Metal, Glue, Punching Glove, Net, Mummy, and EMP Arrows. Worst case scenario, he needs to use either a Quantum or Phantom Zone Arrow and it's Bye-Bye Batman. Let him try and catch one of those.

Hand-to-hand, Green Arrow may well not be up to the standards of Batman, but given his long-range ability, he's probably trained well enough to keep opponents away and he can still hold his own at least to get away.

He'll make him work for it, but Arrow comes away with the victory here.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By WarBlade539

Bruce, every damn time.

scarlife34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By scarlife34

@scouterv: im going off of the series arrow here but regular people from the league of assasins can easily block, dodge,parry, or even as far as catch his arrows with relative ease though they are part of the league they are nowhere near the caliber of batman. Oliver is a very good shot but i dont think his arrows would be a huge problem

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlife34: Going to have to disagree. Batman is skilled, no-doubt and probably does top 99% of the League of Assassins, and while Arrow from the series is good, his Comic version is a different beast, in my opinion. It's not as simple as simply catching every arrow. Some are meant to be dodged anyway. Some are traps. It's not always obvious how to get around each arrow. Batman even if you catch the electric arrow, you'll get shocked. Phantom Zone is about getting away from the portal. Quantum is about getting away from the explosion.

I'm sure Oliver doesn't regularly carry such specialized gear, but these are things that Batman may not be ready for if he does.

scarlife34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: this is just out of curiosity who could beat out bats in the league is it not ran by ras which batman bested

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#173  Edited By Mrnoital

@koshi_waza88: it was pretty good, ollie is able to handle jason in a fight, and won a sword fight, but there were explosives in jasons sword, allowing for an escape. and jason gives brick a few tips on what batman would try(like gas pellets), but bats won with some kind of fire bomb, and in the end brick even said he knew he wasn't supposed to win the fight, but it was revealed it was only to waste time as mia was kidnapped during those fights

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlife34: I suppose it depends on the incarnation. In Beware The Batman, a higher-up whose name I can't remember was able to keep away from Batman and Katana with relative ease and escape with the Soul Taker Sword.

I believe in the comics (spoiler,) that Jason/Red Hood is technically supposed to be leading The League to battle The Untitled, and he was shown to beat and outmaneuver Bruce for the majority of Under the Red Hood.

I even think an episode of Brave and The Bold had Robin, Aqualad, and Speedy save their mentors from Ra's.

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoiler,) saw Talia have Bane beat Batman and he did so pretty handily the couple of times they fought.

Generally speaking, I think Batman has the edge most times unless it's plot specific.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread can't be serious Ollie won't beat Tim in hand to hand let alone Bruce.

Bruce is leagues above Ollie in tactics, strategy, and intellect.

Bruce has more experience and is better trained.

Bruce has better equipment and has feat of catching Ollie arrows out of the air already ( with his back turned)

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Easily. Too smart, too skilled, too many weapons. Not even a contest.

beastboy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a hard battle but ya never know what comes out of that little belt of his he might be hiding a bow and arrow in there somewhere I mean who knew he had a sword in there green arrows good but nothing compared to batman

majinn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce is definitely taking this one. Ollie can't even beat Black Canary or Connor Hawke and neither of them are at Bat's level. Heck he's even admitted that Roy was better than him (without his bow).

Ivann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Ivann

Batman - quick learner,hardly trained to fight and kill(but dont want to kill) for more than 7-12 years. too many experience,too many gadgets,too fast,

arrow - smart,trained to fight and survive for only 5 years,few gadgets,fast

even bruce wayne can kick green arrows arse,

batman wins! as always XDD

Ivann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman - quick learner,hardly trained to fight and kill(but dont want to kill) for more than 7-12 years. too many experience,too many gadgets,too fast,

arrow - smart,trained to fight and survive for only 5 years,few gadgets,fast

batman wins! as always XDD

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATMAN DUE TO PIS.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: this is just out of curiosity who could beat out bats in the league is it not ran by ras which batman bested

Beat Batman? like what? In a fight? The Sensei, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Silver Monkey, Chesire with prep probably could too, etc.

But only Ra's All ghul can match Batman, in the battle of the big bosses, if you're getting the picture.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In pure Hand-to-Hand = Batman curb-stomps 10/10

All Out Battle = Batman stomps 8/10.

KDub_inc_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@final_arrow: I think we all should take into account that Batman already has a plan for all the known "super" heroes on earth. So he needs no planning he's had a plan since he first me heard of green arrow.

Just saying

scarlife34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

if I remember correctly bronze tiger got a single kick in, though a good kick it could be chalked up to luck, I don't know much of the others though. this is a battle between bats and arrow though I think we both can agree bats is much smarter and if you exclude Bale he has a very good fighting reputation like I said in the comics, he is more of a one hit knock out in movies. GA on the other hand is skilled at fighting but more of a marksman which it just so happens bats isn't scared of fighting in since he likes the whole batarang thing. but GA arrows are more effective at distance and could make him into a pin cushion, well I think I said bats can deflect and catch arrows and he is also a master strategist and may even be able to detect the traps he set with them im thinking the question isn't how the bat would beat arrow rather, unless arrow get a luck draw, how would he even touch bats.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@bat_girl_cc:

if I remember correctly bronze tiger got a single kick in, though a good kick it could be chalked up to luck, I don't know much of the others though. this is a battle between bats and arrow though I think we both can agree bats is much smarter and if you exclude Bale he has a very good fighting reputation like I said in the comics, he is more of a one hit knock out in movies. GA on the other hand is skilled at fighting but more of a marksman which it just so happens bats isn't scared of fighting in since he likes the whole batarang thing. but GA arrows are more effective at distance and could make him into a pin cushion, well I think I said bats can deflect and catch arrows and he is also a master strategist and may even be able to detect the traps he set with them im thinking the question isn't how the bat would beat arrow rather, unless arrow get a luck draw, how would he even touch bats.

You can check their comicvine pages, to see if you recognise any of them.

The instance you're refering to i belive is their first fight, on which BT won, but it wasn't much of a fight...their rematch was a very even fight, on which they stallemated.

I agree with rest.

KeelinMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here Is a short description of both even thought these are far from telling about all theyre abilities itll help you guys judge who should win( in my opinion it would be Green Arrow)

Oliver Queen is perhaps the finest archer ever known. He claims to be able to shoot 29 arrows per minute (he stated this himself, in the Sound of Violence story arc, when he corrected Black Canary for saying 26). He has a wide-variety of trick arrows, ranging from bola arrows to time-bomb arrows to his infamous boxing-glove arrow. In recent years he has used these arrows sparingly, preferring the time-tested simple arrow. Green Arrow has shown the ability to shoot an arrow down the barrel of a gun, pierce a drop of water as it leaves a tap, as well as shoot almost any part of the human body: although he aims only to wound and not kill when he shoots,except when he considers a situation extreme enough. He once shot two arrows down two different gun barrels while upside down, in mid-flip while somersaulting off a building.

He is proficient in several forms of martial arts including judo, wing chun, taekwondo, as well as eskrima. Proclaimed as a martial arts master, he has shown the ability to take on seven people at once. He spent several months dedicated to making himself a better fighter and trained with many of the world's finest martial arts teachers and even went through training from Natas, the same person who trained Deathstroke. He has displayed, on many occasions, that he is an expert in acrobatics and often uses this skill while evading enemy fire.

Archery is by far Oliver's preferred method of hunting. He is proficient enough in hunting to pursue a cougar without it ever noticing. Oliver is also very proficient with a sword, though it is not his weapon of choice. He has beaten Jason Todd in a swordfight and has deflected an incoming arrow with the sword he carries.

In Golden Age stories, Green Arrow used to own and fly an airplane called the Arrowplane.

Batman has no inherent superhuman powers. To compensate for this, he relies on "his own scientific knowledge, detective skills, and athletic prowess."[30] In the stories, Batman is regarded as one of the world's greatest detectives, if not the world's greatest crime solver.[123] In Grant Morrison's first storyline in JLA, Superman describes Batman as " one of the most dangerous men on Earth," able to defeat a team of aliens by himself in order to rescue his imprisoned teammates. He has spent a significant portion of his life traveling the world and acquiring the skills needed to aid in his crusade against crime. His knowledge and expertise in almost every discipline known to man is unparalleled by few other characters in the DC Universe.[124] Superman considers Batman to be one of the most brilliant minds on the planet when Batman and other genius-level intellects (Lex Luthor, Ray Palmer, Shay Veritas, and Cyborg) try to save Superman from an infection in the Superman: Doomed story arc.[125]

Batman is an expert in interrogation techniques and would often use law enforcement methods, as well as torture. Several of his methods include hanging a person over the edge of a building by the leg or chaining a person upside down and beating them. He usually just uses his frightening appearance to get answers. Batman has been repeatedly described as one of the greatest martial artists in the DC Universe; his skills in martial arts are said to rival such notable martial artists as Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, and Oliver Queen.

Batman has the ability to function while tolerating massive amounts of physical pain, and to withstand telepathy and mind control. He is a master of disguise, often gathering information under the identity of Matches Malone, a notorious gangster. He is also skilled in spying, thus allowing him to hide in unexpected places. His ninjutsu training has made him a master at stealth where he can appear and disappear in rather impossible situations. He is efficient with observation skills, logical reasoning, and forensic investigation. He is also efficient in escapology, thus allowing him to break free of nearly inescapable deathtraps with very little to no harm.

Unfortunately Wikipedia didn't have much written about green arrow so

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would say that their h2h skills are a wash. however, batman has better armor. i would give it to batman for that reason only.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Probably Batman.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce karate chops Ollie's adams apple.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chew force Bats solos with easy

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batsmans wins withs easys

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Saint_Sophie

Batman wins handily.

Avatar image for greasysamdpaper
GreasySamdpaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dodged Red Hood's bullet at point blank range. He also caught 3 of Ollie's arrows at close-ish range at once in injustice. This practically makes the bow useless. In hand to hand combat, there is no chance for Ollie...

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Batman beat GA twice in the comics. Both times he was going easy on him and trying to talk him down.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a situation where Bruce doesn't stomp? Batman wins 9/10. Stomp. All of you need to sit the fu*k down and stop basing your facts from Arrow.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

bruce

mwire2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@final_arrow: but the green arrow loses to the demon head aka ras al Gaul on multiple occasions and it is said that the only person the demon head holds to an actual threat is bat man. Bat man not only kills the demon head he stops him on multiple occasions and the demon head still wants bats to marry his daughter. Bat man is not only smarter then the green arrow he is stronger. The green arrow did not go through as much training. He is very Good and smart he is just not on batmans level. Bat man is number one

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just throwing it out there, Ollie has done better against Deathstroke than Bruce has. Granted Ollie was prepped, but when he was in CQC with him, it really doesn't matter.

Batman does win, however.