Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@stronger:

1.I see your point.I didn't know Batman reminds Deadshot of his brother.If it's valid,then I am convinced.Good point btw.

2.I understand what you are saying but there comes another question to be put in the game.Why would Grodd chose to mind control Shiva if not for her fighting skill?

I don't know. Maybe she still had access to her technique and it was just the way she chooses to use her technique.

This reminds of a movie called the Game with Gerard Butler.I don't know if you 've seen it but it actually explains what you just posted.

Pre new 52,all of their fights indicated that either Shiva is slightly more skilled or they are just equals.

I haven't seen that movie but I think we are in agreement. Personally I think batman and shiva are about equal skill wise.

3.As for the new 52,I believe Batman is the superior h2h combatant because of more feats.

Well,the debate started cause a hothead said Shiva has 'stomped Batman in almost all their fights'.Shiva only stomped Batman once with the help of a poison dart in the new 52.I just wanted to make it clear.

All right.

Agreed.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Notemoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Notemoro

Idk...this one is tough. Personally I think...Green Arrow. For two simple reasons. First, Bruce chose to travel the world and train with the League of Shadows. And after the League turned against him (or vise versa) Bruce escaped and survived. Ollie on the other hand didn't choose to crash his yacht and wash upon the shore of the island he did...but it just happened. And he survived entirely on his own (in some versions). Second, I think people give Batman way to much god like credit. Bruce is just a man. In fact, he got his freakin' back broken by a steroid injected wet back (no offense). So to me the bottom line is anyone who kills and has wits, such as Arrow (and Bane), could potentially beat Batman.

And also, why are people on here saying that Batman was trained with many weapons? Maybe I haven't read enough comics but all I've ever seen Bats use is a sword, grapnel (which isn't really a weapon), batarang, bo staff (maybe), smoke grenade...and that's about it. In addition, some may think that all Arrow uses is his bow. Not true. Arrow could easily have all Bats gadgets too (such as his arrow daggers) because he has just as much money and resources as Bruce does. Also think of this...if Ollie can shoot an arrow in the hole of a mans earring (which I'm pretty sure was in Green Arrow: Long Bow Hunter)...I'm pretty sure he could shoot a batarang or smoke grenade out of Bats hand. But those are just my thoughts.

Thanks.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By oceanmaster21

green arrow wins

Notemoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: You gave your best argument. I completely agree with you. Personally I wouldn't even care about "comic feats" because if we logically took this down to the real world Arrow would murderize Bruce. People god up Batman way to much. It's time for him to get broken once and for all lol.

Arrow wins this.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notemoro said:

@ancient_0f_days: You gave your best argument. I completely agree with you. Personally I wouldn't even care about "comic feats" because if we logically took this down to the real world Arrow would murderize Bruce. People god up Batman way to much. It's time for him to get broken once and for all lol.

Arrow wins this.

whoa whoa, I wasn't trying to say all that....I was just trying to say that Bruce and Ollie would have a good fight, not that Ollie would win....I was arguing against the notion that one would stomp the other. Personally I think Batman would win, but not after a very long and drawn out confrontation with Green Arrow who'd put up a major fight...but thanks for the compliments though....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notemoro said:

Bruce is just a man. In fact, he got his freakin' back broken by a steroid injected wet back (no offense).

First of all, how the f0ck are you gonna use a racial slur and say "no offense" like it was unintentional? That's grade "A" bullsh@t... Secondly, Ollie doesn't have as many resources as Bruce due to the fact that he has extraterrestrial connections, mother boxes and kryptonian tech and such, teleporters, zeta beams, all kinds of weirdness ..... he isn't going to use any of it in this battle scenario, but as far as resources go, Ollie seems limited to whats on earth, whereas Bruce has objects from other planets in his sci-fi closet.

but for real, "wet-back"? Seriously? What the hell were you thinking.

XSpectreGreyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce is just a man? Um... so is Ollie? Also, Batman has a contingency plan FOR EVERYTHING. Especially in case teammates go evil. Ollie is not nearly as good a tactician as Batman, so with planning, Batman wins.

Without planning (let's just pretend that's something possible for Batman), I think it would be a good match, but I'm still going for Batman. He has just taken on much tougher opponents. It's not a dick measuring contest, it's just evidence of skill.

Also, Ollie would actually have to see Bruce to shoot at him. It's not like stealth is a key component of Batman's tactics for anything... And Batman has much, much more resources than Ollie.

Also, while we haven't seen Bats use many weapons, I think I recall him stating that he's trained to use them. And even if not, that doesn't make a big difference, bow aside

So Ollie crashed his yacht... and? Both learned skills, but with Batman, he has dedicated the majority of his life to his work, to the point of barely having a social life, even with his own family (and when Nightwing, the guy with infinity+1 in Charisma calls you out on your shit, you really suck). That's the level of commitment Batman has to his goals. There's the thing: Bruce CHOSE to train. He wasn't forced into it.

Also, um, can people please get over Bane's venom addiction? He's been off that stuff for years now (until DC decided to backtrack his character, because God forbid characters change over time). Bane is more than just a brute. He's smart. Batman levels of smart actually.

Notemoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Notemoro

@ancient_0f_days: Why do you get so offended?...you yourself are using (or at least trying to use) foul language. People get so put off on these things so easily.

@xspectregreyx: Here we go...this is what I mean by people "godding" up Bats. It's so silly. I know Bane was more then a brute. The point is is if Bats was really a part of superhuman league dealing with superhuman conflicts he'd be the first to die. Doesn't matter if he has a "plan." And Joker proved that. Joker never has a plan and he's bested Bats in stories such as the Dark Knight Returns. But either way there is absolutely nothing you can say to convince me other wise. Your opinion is mute to me.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notemoro said:

@ancient_0f_days: Why do you get so offended?...you yourself are using (or at least trying to use) foul language. People get so put off on these things so easily.

Foul Language=/=Racial Offense ..... they aren't the same thing so don't ask me why I'm offended and then try to put me in the same boat as you, people get put off by them cus they were put down by them at some point in their lives .... but beeing as ignorant as you seem I bet you'd know nothing about it.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#111  Edited By utkanflash

Batman take easily more skilled, more talented, smarter, faster, more agile, superior combatant and superior intelligence and tactical mind

And Bats have a better Rouge Gallery and weapon , gadget gallery.. his League bigger than Green Arrow's...

Even Nightwing or Red Hood take Oliver... I love Ollie but in this case ?!?

Bruce own Olliver

Shirzad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is hilarious.

And Batman wins.

XSpectreGreyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By XSpectreGreyX

@notemoro

Um, the Joker does make plans. If you believe he doesn't, then he's fooled you. The point of the Joker is that he's the person Batman can't make a plan for, because his plans are that unpredictable.

I'm not "godding" him up. It's been shown that he's made contingency plans for situations regarding rogue members of the league. And he does respond to superhuman threats. Obvious example: Most of the leaguers he's made plans for are superhuman. And while he isn't part of a superhuman league, he is one of the main three members of the Justice League, who routinely deal with superhuman threats.

And even if he didn't, what makes you think Ollie is any better at those things then? Since what you said about Bats could easily be applied to him.

At least you basically outright said that you won't change your opinion. It's nice when people do that. From not knowing obvious things about characters (the Joker and Bats), to grammar fail (numerous) to just not even having retorts, it's clear that you're pretty ignorant, fanboying for Green Arrow and/or hating on Bats. If you're too stubborn to consider the evidence that goes against your side, then maybe you shouldn't read replies to your comments, since they're not all going to agree with you.

Of course, since you apparently don't care about my opinion, I don't expect a reply, nor would I like one.

roche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By roche

@thowell3: While ofc people can have off days, that's why we don't decide in 1 battle, the issue you were talking about is that 1/100th time in the 100 times they would fight, that Ollie could even get that close to Bruce. It has been noted that Bruce is the VERY Pinnacle of Human Everything, He benches 1000Lbs regularly, He is one of the only 2 human characters in DC to have been shown to be able to do a quad somersault. The ONLY aspect where green arrow might surpass Bruce, is in archery. Bruce has also been trained to withstand even the greatest of pain. Even if Ollie's skill were up to Par with Bruce's (which they are clearly not) Bruce has a nearly perfect body, with all of teh biofeedback treatments he's been doing, so he will outclass GA in strength, endurance, and stamina. No contest Batman wins!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@roche: Nice rant, I already proved why Ollie can give Bruce a good fight with scans and evidence, unlike your paragraphs of dreary banter a picture can speak a thousand words .... Batman wins, but not without a decent fight.

edwardx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. All of you choosing Green Arrow are just sick of Batman being on top.

His is FAR more trained and focused than Oliver. He went all over the fucking world to train with assassins and warriors. He surpassed all of them. And look at the people that trained under Batman vs the people that trained under Arrow. Nightwing curb stomps Roy Harper. Jason Todd nearly killed Arrowette/Speedy/whatever. Batman has taken on much harder enemies that Green Arrow. Batman is also smarter. He is good at thinking on his feet. His bat-a-rangs can take on his arrows any day. In a fair fight, I'd say it'd be epic but Batman will still win.

And what's this bullshit I here that Green Arrow took out Deathstroke? Was that in the show or the comics?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By dondave

Batman

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By dondave

@edwardx1 said:

Batman. All of you choosing Green Arrow are just sick of Batman being on top.

His is FAR more trained and focused than Oliver. He went all over the fucking world to train with assassins and warriors. He surpassed all of them. And look at the people that trained under Batman vs the people that trained under Arrow. Nightwing curb stomps Roy Harper. Jason Todd nearly killed Arrowette/Speedy/whatever. Batman has taken on much harder enemies that Green Arrow. Batman is also smarter. He is good at thinking on his feet. His bat-a-rangs can take on his arrows any day. In a fair fight, I'd say it'd be epic but Batman will still win.

And what's this bullshit I here that Green Arrow took out Deathstroke? Was that in the show or the comics?

In was in the comics, he didn't really take out Deathstroke, he just stalled him till a bunch of soldiers surrounded them with their guns pointed at Deathstroke

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MadnessFall

Well great one.Green Arrow?

Baby_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Baby_Joker

I say GA for a lot of reasons, batman has beaten superman okay oli killed Clark, batman and oli are the same when it games to MMA not only that batman never taken down deathstroke on his own yet Oli has. See batman may be smarter but GA doesn't need planing in this so Bruce can't beat oli

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ShadowHuntR

I say GA for a lot of reasons, batman has beaten superman okay oli killed Clark, batman and oli are the same when it games to MMA not only that batman never taken down deathstroke on his own yet Oli has. See batman may be smarter but GA doesn't need planing in this so Bruce can't beat oli

You obviously never read any comics with Batman in it.

Batman beating Superman? That's called PIS. Batman has never beaten Superman in a fair fight. And most fights happened in non-canon comics or ended up with Batman getting his add kicked because they are simply not in the same league.

When did Oli killed Clark? Are you talking about that shitty show called Smallville? Totaly different universe buddy.

Deathstroke loosing to Green Arrow was planned. Deathstroke destroys Green Arrow and Batman by himself. Again, not the same league.

Green Arrow has never beaten an opponent with the experience of Lady Shiva. Batman has. She's probably one of the best fight in the DC universe.

He's stronger, has a better pain tolerance (the guy was getting shot at by a couple of Snipers on purpose to scare them), he punched a SWAT guy throught a wall of brick, held a ceiling and compared to Green Arrow, he was trained in every martial arts that exists and he's not only a better fighter but a lot more intelligent as well.

For God sake, Batman was able to catch one of Green Arrow in the air and he dodge bullets for a living.

And for the guy above saying that Green Arrow wins because Batman isn't Godlike or something like that, it's obviously because you hate the character. Nobody said he was a GOD. The guy is good and unfortunately for you, he's way above GA.

Sorry.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler said:

Green Arrows cool, but he aint Batman. Bruce would kick his arse.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bruce pretty easily too.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman is just in a different league of street leveler than Green Arrow. Bruce takes this 10/10.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Even without prep. Prep is just adding insult to injury. Whenever he shoots his first arrow from behind, Batman hears it and catches it in slow-motion. Then he throws the explosive away. He shoots more arrows, but Batman deflects them with his gauntlets. He starts casually walking towards him while deflecting all his arrows. He reaches him, GA gets desperate and starts using his hands and bow as a melee weapon. Batman gives him a Bat-Bitchslap and shatters his bow on his knee. He then one-punches him and walks away.

Green Arrow is outclassed in EVERY FRIKKIN' WAY. Even Batman's proved to be a master marksman and I even once read an old "what if Superman and Batman had sons?" elseworlds story. He dresses up as Green Arrow and actually uses a bow and arrow so good he's fooled both the Supersons into thinking he's Ollie.

Batman_Fan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Batman_Fan101

Batman already won by default!

Batman took down the JLA single handedly

Batman is the only one without a weakness in the JLA

Batman took down a large spaceship with one Batarang.

Batman is way more skilled

Batman has way more gadgets

Batman took down Solomon Grundy.

Batman took down Bane

Batman took Hal Jordans ring without Hal Jordan noticing

Batman is smart

Batman is a techtitian

Batman doesn't STOMP!

Batman took down a Doomsday clone with one kick!

Batman took down DarkSeid

Batman took down Dracula!

Batman took down alot of immortal beings!

Batman IS THE "BEST"!

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By comic_book_fan

batman wins he scarred the shit out of arrow who thought he had snuck up on him and arrow shot at him and bruce caught the arrow with one hand and without turning around while fighting someone else.

Batman_Fan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has bullet proof armor how much more

If arrows

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins but Ollie makes him earn in. Bruce might be one of DC's top 3-5 fighters. So there's not shame in Ollie losing. I don't think it's a stomp.

Bruce 6-7/10

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow

AmazonieSPL

johnnyatom321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icoop: hasn't batman ever catch ga arrows at one time

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The better strategist comes out on top in this scenario

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

batman but not easy

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Gonna go with Batman on this one, he's taken on more powerful foes and is very much a beast in h2h - but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Art_Vandelay92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has the advantage over all of the JLA. He has made plans for if they go rogue and remember this EVERY superhero has a weakness. Batman was trained by Ra's Al Ghul one of the strongest and powerful villains of all time, Ra's would have destroyed Gotham if Batman was never there. What did Queen do? Beat Wonder Woman or Superman? Plus Batman's been up against Deathstroke many times and has won. Remember the time Batman beat Supes? He was 55 years old and strait out of retirement, plus if any of the other guys when rogue he has ideas for plans and knows their weaknesses. Queen has an Bow and arrow and a good amount of training. Batman has amor, explosives, emps, knives and better training. This is the guy who defeated superman and fooled him into thinking he was dead until he found out he was alive the day of his funeral!! Batman for the win!

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Well since you brought this up again, Green Arrow solos.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonas

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

A 7 year old thread, nice.

@dondave said:

Jonas

@dondave said:

Batman

you contradict yourself. lol

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Batman

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

GA

Avatar image for the_green_archer
The_Green_Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, as much as like Batman... Green Arrow would win. Without time to prepare Batman would be tripping over himself, Green Arrow'd just give some witty comment and start slinging arrows.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Batman, easily.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers