#1 Edited by Clark_EL (2405 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man would win with ease.. Green Arrow couldn't really damage him..

#3 Edited by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

spite thread

#4 Posted by Clark_EL (2405 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert Downey Jr still wins this.

#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the conditions for victory? KO, incapacitation, death? Are there any morals? If not, then I don't see how Ollie couldn't just shoot an arrow into either of Stark's eyes.

#7 Edited by Joygirl (18505 posts) - - Show Bio

Rofl, this would be closer if you use Mark 42. Mark 1 was tough as hell and Mark 2 was flat-out his best suit.

#8 Posted by plaZeHD (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man with ease.

#9 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man easy, cmon now.

#10 Edited by dodi (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man

#11 Edited by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man should smash Oliver to pieces...

#12 Posted by Just_J79 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, this has to be a spite thread. Unless Ollie has a tank busting arrow in there somewhere he will either get burned or blown up. He may get lucky and dodge some shots by running but he has to worry about the damage the flame and missiles-fire everywhere, crumbling environment. And as far as I know he doesn't even have body armor on the level like say Bats would have on him.

#13 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

his first suit isn't that impressive when compared to the rest but it's still more than enough to take down ollie, it was tanking automatic fire and machine gun fire (IIRC) just fine. if Oliver manages to hit him with an emp it coudl possibly take him down.

#14 Edited by Hyperlight (5442 posts) - - Show Bio

i feel like the suit wasnt covering his entire body in IM 1 . as long has he has cover he could shoot him in the eye. EMP might work on Mark 1 for a minute too

if thats not an option that IM wins

#15 Posted by Clark_EL (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Mark 1 is not the toughest to my knowledge...I think the others are a more sophisticated alloy. There is also more exposed parts of the armor like the eyes and hands.

#16 Posted by Joygirl (18505 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el:

Didn't say it was the toughest, just said it was tough as hell. Even specifically said Mark 2 was better.

#17 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps Ollie has a chance if he gets to send an arrow to the chest reactor or the eyes... But seeing what Mk1 went through to get out of that cage, I think those parts have some additional protection. Or the terrorists were just as stupid as f*ck in aiming. So yeah I would still give Ollie some chance.

Tony 7/10

#18 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19995 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie if its mark 1, anything else tony. But keep in mind smallville Ollie puts hawkeye to shame.

#19 Posted by Clark_EL (2405 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Clark_EL (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

I might go with Ollie on this one.

#21 Posted by Pokeysteve (8035 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at that armor. Exposed chest piece, hands, upper leg/pelvis, lower shins, the fuel tank for the flame thrower and that's just the front! No way Tony takes this. Ollie is too good and has too many targets. That armor was waaaaay too slow.

#22 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought this was the actual iron man suit in part 1, but if its that suit he made in the cave, i might have to give it to ollie.

#23 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie if its mark 1, anything else tony. But keep in mind smallville Ollie puts hawkeye to shame.

How? Sorry, I haven't really watched much Smallville passed season 5 so I'm kinda ignorant on any of the character's feats towards the end of the series.

#24 Edited by Clark_EL (2405 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Clark_EL (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!