Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Red Arrow, and Legolas run the gauntlet!!!!

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Megabeast1

Most powerful version of each of the four, current version of all the people they fight. Each fight takes place in the streets of metropolis. Bloodlust is on. Each of these archers have unlimited ammo for there bows, and they all have two vibranium knives. Win by death. Before each battle they get completely healed and one day of prep for the next battle. 1- iron fist and Luke Cage 2- Daredevil and Deadpool 3- Black Panther And Captain America 4- Cyclops, shocker, and Rhino 5- Spiderman And Bullseye 6- Batman and Bane (on venom) 7- Collosus and Thing 8- Hulk

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bigcimmerian

Stops at 1

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By blackadamFTW

@BigCimmerian said:

Stops at 1

No. Just no...

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AweSam

Ends at round 4.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Vortex13

@blackadamFTW said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Stops at 1

No. Just no...

I actually would agree with him until the type material of the arrow tips is stated. Unless they're adamantium they're barely going to pierce Luke Cage's skin. Plus none of these archers is at all super human just insanely good with bows, with the exception of Legolas because elves have better eyesight.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shawnbaby
@BigCimmerian said:

Stops at 1

Agreed.
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Vortex13 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Stops at 1

No. Just no...

I actually would agree with him until the type material of the arrow tips is stated. Unless they're adamantium they're barely going to pierce Luke Cage's skin. Plus none of these archers is at all super human just insanely good with bows, with the exception of Legolas because elves have better eyesight.

They have two vibranium knives.

So that should take care of Cage.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Vortex13 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Stops at 1

No. Just no...

Its not just his eyesight, he actually never misses. Millennia of practice makes perfection

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vortex13

@The_Thunderer: Well none of the other archers really ever miss either, so that doesn't really put him at a higher level then the others. I'd say he is probably the weak link actually because he doesn't have any trick arrows.

@blackadamFTW: Yeah but iron fist is a lot faster then any of the archers so I actually see him being the one to take them in. And I'm not entirely sure vibranium can penetrate his skin, and they have no super strength, a sturdy and sharp blade isn't everything. You can't just stab through tough metal with just a sharp blade, you need strength behind the blade. Luke Cage's skin has withstood explosions, an really doubt some normal humanly strong guys have the punching power to penetrate enough to do serious harm. I'm not saying the won't be able to stick in, though I do doubt that, I'm saying it'll be very hard for them to get deep enough to do serious harm. Plus Luke Cage and Iron Fist aren't just going to sit there as targets they'll be charging at them and Iron fist has dodged bullets I believe, so arrows won't really be as big of a problem for him.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Vortex13 said:

@The_Thunderer: Well none of the other archers really ever miss either, so that doesn't really put him at a higher level then the others. I'd say he is probably the weak link actually because he doesn't have any trick arrows.

@blackadamFTW: Yeah but iron fist is a lot faster then any of the archers so I actually see him being the one to take them in. And I'm not entirely sure vibranium can penetrate his skin, and they have no super strength, a sturdy and sharp blade isn't everything. You can't just stab through tough metal with just a sharp blade, you need strength behind the blade. Luke Cage's skin has withstood explosions, an really doubt some normal humanly strong guys have the punching power to penetrate enough to do serious harm. I'm not saying the won't be able to stick in, though I do doubt that, I'm saying it'll be very hard for them to get deep enough to do serious harm. Plus Luke Cage and Iron Fist aren't just going to sit there as targets they'll be charging at them and Iron fist has dodged bullets I believe, so arrows won't really be as big of a problem for him.

Iron Fist may be faster than Green Arrow, Hawkeye, and Red Arrow, but I doubt he's faster than Legolas. Even if he is, the three can still take him. I think Legolas could probably take Cage. Elves are stronger than humans, so he might be able to get it through Cage's skin.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby
@blackadamFTW said:

@Vortex13 said:

Iron Fist may be faster than Green Arrow, Hawkeye, and Red Arrow, but I doubt he's faster than Legolas. Even if he is, the three can still take him. I think Legolas could probably take Cage. Elves are stronger than humans, so he might be able to get it through Cage's skin.

Still has to get close to do so and when he does:  
No Caption Provided
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Shawnbaby: That's why there's three guys shooting arrows at him, to distract him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby
@blackadamFTW said:

@Shawnbaby: That's why there's three guys shooting arrows at him, to distract him.

Arrows that bounce off his unbreakable skin.
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Did you not read the part "to distract him"? They don't need to puncture his skin.

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Megabeast1

Trick arrows can't take either of them out???

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By nefarious

I don't see how they will hurt Luke Cage at Round 1.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shawnbaby
@blackadamFTW said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Did you not read the part "to distract him"? They don't need to puncture his skin.

Arrows aren't going to distract him much, bullets don't...and Iron Fist is right there anyway...Legolas isn't getting close.
deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@blackadamFTW said:

not to sound dumb, but how would shooting arrows distract him?

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ThatThorFan

Pym Particle arrow for hawkeye should take care of Luke Cage. Just squish him.

They stop at 6. Just so you guys know Legolas bow is enchanted and he has never missed a single shot... EVER.

Maybe Red Arrow dies and that is it. You need to be clear with us. Can they have any arrow? Green Arrow Atomic Warhead Arrow is POWERFUL! Hawkeye's pym particle, Legolas enchanted bow, and Green Arrow's Atomic Warhead and he also has Kryptonite arrows.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ThatThorFan said:

Pym Particle arrow for hawkeye should take care of Luke Cage. Just squish him.

They stop at 6. Just so you guys know Legolas bow is enchanted and he has never missed a single shot... EVER.

Maybe Red Arrow dies and that is it. You need to be clear with us. Can they have any arrow? Green Arrow Atomic Warhead Arrow is POWERFUL! Hawkeye's pym particle, Legolas enchanted bow, and Green Arrow's Atomic Warhead and he also has Kryptonite arrows.

OP doesn't say anything about Specialized arrows. 
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By blackadamFTW

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

If they shoot arrows at his face, wouldn't that be distracting?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shawnbaby
@blackadamFTW said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

He doesn't get distracted by bullets bouncing off his face...why should arrows matter?
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

He doesn't get distracted by bullets bouncing off his face...why should arrows matter?

Well, maybe if one of them have the nuts to distract him by trying to fight him, that would work. Or Legolas takes him before he can do a thunder clap thingy.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shawnbaby
@blackadamFTW said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Well, maybe if one of them have the nuts to distract him by trying to fight him, that would work. Or Legolas takes him before he can do a thunder clap thingy.

So Legolas is going to drop his bow and engage in melee combat with 1 of the best h2h fighters in the Marvel Universe and a 25 tonner with nigh-unbreakable skin on the assumption that maybe he can kill Luke Cage with one attack? 
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shawnbaby

Honestly I doubt Legolas is even strong enough to pierce Luke's skin anyway even with vibranium daggers.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#26  Edited By ReVamp

Vibranium =/= Adamantium.

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Chaos Burn

okay, so assuming they get past Luke Cage with the Vibranium knives, I say they stop at Colossus and Thing

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

So Legolas is going to drop his bow and engage in melee combat with 1 of the best h2h fighters in the Marvel Universe and a 25 tonner with nigh-unbreakable skin on the assumption that maybe he can kill Luke Cage with one attack?

Well...it could go like this. The key to this is distraction. Hawkeye distracts Iron Fist, while GA and RA stall Cage. While Hawkeye is distracting Iron Fist, Legolas stabs him the back of the head with his knife, or shoots him in the head with an arrow. Brutal, I know, but you gotta do what you gotta do, know what I'm saying? After they're done, they RA, GA, and Hawkeye distract the balls out of Cage, and Legolas tries to stab him. If it doesn't work the first time, they all just pull out their knives and try to stab him. If that doesn't work, Green Arrow annoys engages in foul mouth conversation, and if Cage responds, he shoots an arrow into his mouth, whether it be an explosive one, or just a normal one, it should work.

Or Green Arrow does the last thing, before everything else, and everything is a lot easier. End rant.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shawnbaby
@blackadamFTW said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Well...it could go like this. The key to this is distraction. Hawkeye distracts Iron Fist, while GA and RA stall Cage. While Hawkeye is distracting Iron Fist, Legolas stabs him the back of the head with his knife, or shoots him in the head with an arrow. Brutal, I know, but you gotta do what you gotta do, know what I'm saying? After they're done, they RA, GA, and Hawkeye distract the balls out of Cage, and Legolas tries to stab him. If it doesn't work the first time, they all just pull out their knives and try to stab him. If that doesn't work, Green Arrow annoys engages in foul mouth conversation, and if Cage responds, he shoots an arrow into his mouth, whether it be an explosive one, or just a normal one, it should work. End rant.

Occam would like to talk to you about his Razor.
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Shawnbaby: I'm not too sure what that means.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shawnbaby
@blackadamFTW said:

Occam's Razor  is a principle urging one to select among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions and thereby offers the simplest explanation of the effect.   
Basically all  other things being equal, a simpler explanation is better than a more complex one 

Your explanation of how the fight could happen is complex and involves many assumptions.
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Occam's Razor is a principle urging one to select among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions and thereby offers the simplest explanation of the effect. Basically all other things being equal, a simpler explanation is better than a more complex one Your explanation of how the fight could happen is complex and involves many assumptions.

Alright.

Green Arrow shoots an arrow in his mouth. Game over.

+1 for being smart.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shawnbaby
@blackadamFTW said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Occam's Razor is a principle urging one to select among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions and thereby offers the simplest explanation of the effect. Basically all other things being equal, a simpler explanation is better than a more complex one Your explanation of how the fight could happen is complex and involves many assumptions.

Alright.

+1 for being smart.

Now you're just being a troll.
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Alright.

+1 for being smart.

Now you're just being a troll.

There's a difference between a troll and an ass.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ThatThorFan

@Shawnbaby: Exactly, so how am I suppose to know if they do or dont?

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ThatThorFan

If they have special arrows, they should make it far.