Green Arrow, Hawkeye, & Legolas vs Hulk

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThatThorFan

Now, here is the deal. Arrow Boys (lol) get all of their information about the Hulk from Hawkeye. They are fighting because THEY BELIEVE Hulk recently killed Green Arrow's sidekick Speedy... aka Red Arrow.

Arrow Boys get 3 weeks of prep. Any arrows they want, they can have BUT they only get there own arrows (So Hawkeye can not share with Legolas... and that goes for everyone)

Here is a site of most of the arrows they have (make sure you look at Green Arrow and Hawkeye's only) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick_arrows

Random Fact: Legolas has never missed a shot. His bow is enchanted so do not view him as weak.

Hulk doesn't know what he is about to walk into. He is in Hulk mode when he approaches.

Win by KO or Death

Fight starts at 3/4 of a mile away. (Hawkeye is first to see and they fire as he approaches them)

Arrow Boys will more than likely be spread apart.

Fight happens here (ignore the construction workers, there are no bystanders in this fight) :

No Caption Provided
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shawnbaby

Legolas may never have missed a shot...but none of his Arrows are going to hurt the Hulk at all, at least the others have Trick Arrows. Legolas is still the Weak Link.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThatThorFan

@Shawnbaby: I know that and I know he is the weakest there. But I still didn't want people to think he is the puny one that has no point in being there. I mean... he could distract and taunt Hulk :D

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

This thread fails like all of skeletor's plans Hulk wins....... This is spite against elves and humans

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ThatThorFan said:

@Shawnbaby: I know that and I know he is the weakest there. But I still didn't want people to think he is the puny one that has no point in being there. I mean... he could distract and taunt Hulk :D

There is no point in him being there...Why do you hate Legolas so much that you'd put him up as cannon fodder for The Hulk? 
I only brought him up because you specifically sid we shouldn't view him as being weak...but in the context here..he is incredibly weak. 
I don't think either Hawkeye or Green Arrow have arrows that can take down the hulk...but they might at least slow him down some.
4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

If Frank Castle can kill the Hulk with a knife tied to a stick then three EXPERT archers should be able to take the Hulk http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=punisher+vs+marvel+universe&um;=1&hl;=en&sa;=N&biw;=1280&bih;=828&tbm;=isch&tbnid;=Ym8JQxivmrfoNM:&imgrefurl;=http://marvel.com/images/gallery/character/1009351/images_featuring_hulk/image/799881&docid;=NECPGgRycCHOCM&imgurl;=http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/f/e0/4c62b04254850/detail.jpg&w;=495&h;=751&ei;=813MT4XpJYbImAWUyZiFDw&zoom;=1

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By greenteaforme

Spite.

Thread should be locked for mismatch.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThatThorFan

@Shawnbaby: I do not hate Legolas at all. I love that you accuse me of "hating" someone. Its not like I singled him out, I put him with the two best archers in the world. He is the best archer in a different time period. They collaborate well together. He is very agile. I dont really think he is weak when he has taken down an oliphant, trolls, beasts, small armies, orcs, and much more. So he shouldn't be underestimated. But yes, he is the weakest.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThatThorFan

@4donkeyjohnson said:

If Frank Castle can kill the Hulk with a knife tied to a stick then three EXPERT archers should be able to take the Hulk
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ThatThorFan said:

@Shawnbaby: I do not hate Legolas at all. I love that you accuse me of "hating" someone. Its not like I singled him out, I put him with the two best archers in the world. He is the best archer in a different time period. They collaborate well together. He is very agile. I dont really think he is weak when he has taken down an oliphant, trolls, beasts, small armies, orcs, and much more. So he shouldn't be underestimated. But yes, he is the weakest.

I'm just saying...he contributes nothing at all here. By putting him up against The Hulk it makes it appear as if you want him to die a very brutal death. 
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By ShootingNova

@Shawnbaby: Legolas can distract. That's about it.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThatThorFan

@Shawnbaby: At least I recognized his existence. He should feel honored being with Clint and Oliver. Do I think Legolas will die? More than likely. But do I think he can do something to help out his team before or during the fight? Yes.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ThatThorFan said:

@Shawnbaby: At least I recognized his existence. He should feel honored being with Clint and Oliver. Do I think Legolas will die? More than likely. But do I think he can do something to help out his team before or during the fight? Yes.

I would say you are wrong since they are all going to die anyway.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

@ThatThorFan said:

He helps mainly by distracting. Even though he is an expert at shooting weak points, Hulk's regeneration will be more than enough to take out Legolas' shots' worthiness.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ThatThorFan

@Shawnbaby: What am I wrong about?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ThatThorFan said:

@greenteaforme: And why do you say that? *cough* *cough* Level 6?

Levels have nothing to do with anything.  
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShootingNova

@Shawnbaby: Exactly. He might be new, but he might hold more information than you.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrPuertillo

Legolas is so fast and light he "Doesn't leave footprints", Has "Lived over 2900 years", and it's written by Tolkien which is thousands of times better writer than any comic writer.

Hulk is weak to magic so Legolas has an advantage over the other two arrow-boys.

Legolas uses his magic arrows of sleep and then the arrow-boys massacre Banner.

Anyways didn't Logan murdered the green boy with his claws? Can't Hawkeye use Adamantium arrows?

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Black

Their only hope is some kind of amazing trick arrow.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShootingNova

@MrPuertillo said:

Legolas is so fast and light he "Doesn't leave footprints", Has "Lived over 2900 years", and it's written by Tolkien which is thousands of times better writer than any comic writer.

Hulk is weak to magic so Legolas has an advantage over the other two arrow-boys.

Legolas uses his magic arrows of sleep and then the arrow-boys massacre Banner.

Anyways didn't Logan murdered the green boy with his claws? Can't Hawkeye use Adamantium arrows?

Hulk's regen might make up for that. Depends as to where Legolas' positioning is as well.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrPuertillo

@ShootingNova: Well seeing how his regen work against gases and how they worked vs old man Logan I don't see how it would work.

Magic arrows of sleep are magical you know.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By KainScion

@ThatThorFan said:

@greenteaforme: And why do you say that? *cough* *cough* Level 6?

level doesnt matter. maybe the person didnt want to do quests. and if you think our level shows how much we know, then EPIC FAIL.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ThatThorFan

@MrPuertillo: Yes. Hawkeye has Adamantium, Vibranium, and Pym Particle (which shrinks opponents). There are plenty more. Then Green Arrow has Kryptonite, and atomic warhead which can blast like an a bomb.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ThatThorFan

@KainScion: your right

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@MrPuertillo said:

@ShootingNova: Well seeing how his regen work against gases and how they worked vs old man Logan I don't see how it would work.

Magic arrows of sleep are magical you know.

They can KO Hulk AT BEST. They can't kill him. World War Hulk owns them all.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ThatThorFan

@ShootingNova: Then if they KO then they win. That is what I stated. And duh, WWH would own. But this isnt him.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ThatThorFan

@_Black: And they have plenty of them!

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrPuertillo

@ThatThorFan: Then Legolas uses his Arrows of Harras which slow all functions by 50% and then the arrow-boy overwhelm Hulk regen system while he is asleep. (Was induced by Magical Arrows of Sleep)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShootingNova

@ThatThorFan: I said AT BEST. Like 20% chance?

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KainScion

@ThatThorFan said:

@MrPuertillo: Yes. Hawkeye has Adamantium, Vibranium, and Pym Particle (which shrinks opponents). There are plenty more. Then Green Arrow has Kryptonite, and atomic warhead which can blast like an a bomb.

they wont do a damn thing to the hulk, except piss him off more. adamantium and vibranium could possibly pierce his hide WITH enough force. kryptonite is like throwing a green rock at him, pointless. atomic warhead hulk has survived them in the past. does hawkeye have pym particle arrows? never seen him use them.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ThatThorFan

@ShootingNova: Hey! Im on neither side. I thought I made this fight well but some disagree. This is why I posted it because I honestly wouldn't know who would win in this scenario. I wouldn't give either side a 10/10 in win though. They each have some sort of chance at winning.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ThatThorFan

@KainScion: Yes he has used them before. And they are on the site I posted.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MrPuertillo

I don't know what you mean by OWN.

You get hit by a Magical Arrow of Sleep *boom*, you are DONE.

Even if this is WWH or WBH or TRION HULK or HULK PRIME or HULK 482349284 MILLION, you get hit by an arrow of sleep and you fall asleep. Is that hard to understand?

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ThatThorFan

@MrPuertillo said:

Even if this is WWH or WBH or TRION HULK or HULK PRIME or HULK 482349284 MILLION, you get hit by an arrow of sleep and you fall asleep. Is that hard to understand?

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MrPuertillo

You guys thank god Legolas is not an AA with Slayer Arrows or Void Arrows which erase things from ever existing.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ThatThorFan said:

@KainScion: Yes he has used them before. And they are on the site I posted.

Pym Arrows will just make Hulk smaller or Larger, they won't KO or kill him.  Things shrunk with Pym Particles maintain their strength levels...and things grown increase their strength levels proportionately to their newfound mass.   
Legolas' Magic arrows won't pierce Hulk's skin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 202122

Don't see how this is a spite thread especially since the archers kick arse

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ThatThorFan

@Shawnbaby: One of Hulk's main weaknesses is magic. And are you sure they maintain their strength when shrunken? I know they aren't puny but I heard it decreases a decent amount.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#39  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I hope they use the Pym particle arrow on him. I want to see Hulk do to them what he did to Abomination but oh so much worse.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ThatThorFan

@202122 said:

Don't see how this is a spite thread especially since the archers kick arse

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ThatThorFan

@god_spawn: If we are talking about the movie... that was a terrible demonstration of both Hulk and Abomination.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ThatThorFan said:

@Shawnbaby: One of Hulk's main weaknesses is magic. And are you sure they maintain their strength when shrunken? I know they aren't puny but I heard it decreases a decent amount.

No, Hank Pym retains his full sized Strength when he shrinks.
BNOISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BNOISE

Just  have all three archers shoot all their arrows into the Hulk's eyesocket, earholes, or nostrils and hope a couple of them go right through into his brain.
No matter how great Hulk's healing is, he is still stuck with an arrow inside his brain.

Actually there was a thing like this where some guy shot something into Red Hulk's brain.
"He used a gun on Red Hulk that shot remote-activated micro-mines into Red Hulk's brain that would fry Red Hulk's brain when Red Hulk changes back."

So basically just shoot a dozen or so brain frying arrows right up the Hulk's nostril, kaplod his brain, and then run away as fast as possible.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ThatThorFan

@Shawnbaby: I understand that much since he is the man that created Pym Particles. But for opponents as well?

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KainScion

@202122: this is so funny its sad.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Shawnbaby
@ThatThorFan said:

@Shawnbaby: I understand that much since he is the man that created Pym Particles. But for opponents as well?

He didn't create them. He discovered them.
ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ThatThorFan

@KainScion: So what you are trying to say but cant really seem to get it out of your mouth is that Hulk wins 10/10? This is slight work and he barely tries to kill them all? Its an easy win for Hulk? No chance on Arrow Boys winning?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#48  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ThatThorFan: Why would I be talking about the movie? It's noncanon. Have you read any of Hulk and Abomination's encounters? I'm asking seriously, not trying to be a jerk about it.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ThatThorFan

@Shawnbaby: Excuse me. That was the suit I meant. Pym refined the chemical.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By KainScion

@MrPuertillo said:

my god, what are you on? sleeping gas has never worked on the hulk