Green Arrow & Deadshot

VS
VS

Daredevil & Punisher

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Everyone has standard gear
    • Punisher has the gear pictured, dual pistols, and an assortment of knives
    • Green arrow has 3 flash bang arrows, 3 explosive, and the rest regular arrows
  • Pre and new 52 feats are allowed for the DC team
  • Ammo is unlimited (with the exception of the trick arrows) but combatants must reload
  • Win by any means
  • Morals are on
  • Random Encounter

• Begin visible
  • Begin 100 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Team 2 in an amazing and close battle

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

SO....so close.

Team 1 Deadshot has on armor and is a better shooter. Deadshot shoots DD in the face. GA takes out the punisher.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wow, really tough decision. I'll have to think about it.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: If thats the case, i might change my intial thoughts

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: I mean DD doesn't have any long range or mid range game. He's gotta get close, that's why I give it to team 1.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: He's crazy accurate with his billy clubs when throwing them.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: He's crazy accurate with his billy clubs when throwing them.

He's not even close to as accurate as Deadshot or GA, either of them could shoot his clubs out of the air with ease. DS could do it with his eye closed(and no that's not hyperbole).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Yeah, I know. But I'm just saying that he doesn't have no mid range. And if he does get close he'll clean house.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Team 2 in a good battle. Punisher should be able to take down Green Arrow and Daredevil should be able to take down Deadshot with some difficulty.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: If Team 2 starts high up, Frank can cover him while Matt easily makes his way down, bringing it to CqC. But, if Team 1 starts high up, they should win due tk Daredevil being a weak link in that scenario

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2.

Deadshot isn't beating Daredevil, and Punisher can definitely drop Green Arrow for a majority.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Team DC.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After more thought, I'll back team two. Two guys whose whole shtick is being really accurate won't have a good time against Daredevil.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...leaning toward team 1 with Deadshot as the MVP. I think he can take down Daredevil and give his team the win overall.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I just don't see Deadshot tagging Daredevil. Bullseye has a hard enough time doing it. I think Deadshot is more accurate than Bullseye with firearms, but not enough. The problem for team two will be Punisher dying really quickly.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I just don't see Deadshot tagging Daredevil. Bullseye has a hard enough time doing it. I think Deadshot is more accurate than Bullseye with firearms, but not enough. The problem for team two will be Punisher dying really quickly.

Deadshot is massively better than Bullseye. Lester has one of the worst track records a marksman could have as far as tagging fast people go. His feats revolve around performing trick shots on stationary targets or targets that can't adequately respond to his projectiles. Deadshots tagged faster people than Matt. I don't really see why Punisher would die before Green Arrow would honestly.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20  Edited By Pokeysteve

Going with team one. Flashbang arrows are going to severely mess up Matt. Both GA and DS are better marksmen than Frank.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: I dont see Ollie opening with Flash Bang arrows. He doesnt know who Daredevil is let alone his weakness

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Yeah, I know. But I'm just saying that he doesn't have no mid range. And if he does get close he'll clean house.

Fair enough, I'll stick with team 1. Long range is gonna be a killer.

@lukehero: If Team 2 starts high up, Frank can cover him while Matt easily makes his way down, bringing it to CqC. But, if Team 1 starts high up, they should win due tk Daredevil being a weak link in that scenario

Honestly being that high just makes them exposed, where has team 1 can drop to their stomachs and roll to the ground, while shooting. DS has on armor, so he shouldn't be that worried about bullets. GA & DS are both still more accurate than Punisher.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: I dont see Ollie opening with Flash Bang arrows. He doesnt know who Daredevil is let alone his weakness

Why wouldn't he, would he really need to know his weakness to use a weapon that give him cover and disrupts his enemy?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@oreoassassin said:

Why wouldn't he, would he really need to know his weakness to use a weapon that give him cover and disrupts his enemy?

Does Green Arrow regularly open up using flash bang arrows to get cover?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: In this situation when the Punisher is shooting him from high low? Why wouldn't he? How often does he use flash bang arrows? Shrugs*** But, it's not as if he has a whole lot of options. Jashro only gave him explosive, flash bang, and regular. I doubt he would waste explosive on the very first shot, so that comes down to regular and flash bang.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot is massively better than Bullseye. Lester has one of the worst track records a marksman could have as far as tagging fast people go. His feats revolve around performing trick shots on stationary targets or targets that can't adequately respond to his projectiles. Deadshots tagged faster people than Matt. I don't really see why Punisher would die before Green Arrow would honestly.

Who has Deadshot tagged that is faster than Daredevil? And I said Punisher would die because he is the slowest here fighting two skilled marksman.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Lester has one of the worst track records a marksman could have as far as tagging fast people go. His feats revolve around performing trick shots on stationary targets or targets that can't adequately respond to his projectiles.

He's tagged Spider-Man with arrows IIRC, but if you want a shooter who can tag fast targets, I can just throw out Punisher. Frank can tag Mach 2 speedsters, Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc. and Daredevil has managed to evade his bullets on more than one occasion. Between being more agile/possessing better avoidance, cover, and Radar Sense, I don't see why Daredevil doesn't have the capacity to avoid Floyd for a majority and beat him in close quarters.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with team two for a slight majority.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@wolverine08: In this situation when the Punisher is shooting him from high low? Why wouldn't he? How often does he use flash bang arrows? Shrugs*** But, it's not as if he has a whole lot of options. Jashro only gave him explosive, flash bang, and regular. I doubt he would waste explosive on the very first shot, so that comes down to regular and flash bang.

Trick arrows like the flash bang are limited, so opening up with them and possibly losing an ace in the hole wouldn't be too smart. If using flash bangs aren't something Green Arrow regularly uses to create breathing space between him and opponents, I don't see why he suddenly opens up his first move doing that. Who's to say that he won't feel confident in being able to take Punisher straight up?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Lester has one of the worst track records a marksman could have as far as tagging fast people go. His feats revolve around performing trick shots on stationary targets or targets that can't adequately respond to his projectiles.

He's tagged Spider-Man with arrows IIRC, but if you want a shooter who can tag fast targets, I can just throw out Punisher. Frank can tag Mach 2 speedsters, Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc. and Daredevil has managed to evade his bullets on more than one occasion. Between being more agile/possessing better avoidance, cover, and Radar Sense, I don't see why Daredevil doesn't have the capacity to avoid Floyd for a majority and beat him in close quarters.

He tagged Spider-Man after he was exhausted and had some broken bones from a recent fight with Daken and still likely affected by Pheromones. Deadshot has shot Mr. Miracle, who's much faster than bullet times like Orion, tagged Batman non-lethally several times, tagged a speedster, tagged Captain Boomerang Jr. and tagged Deathstroke. He's better than Frank, and 100 feet is a wider gap than he had in his fights with Frank. I'm also pretty sure Punisher has tagged him before.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Who has Deadshot tagged that is faster than Daredevil? And I said Punisher would die because he is the slowest here fighting two skilled marksman.

Deathstroke, Captain Boomerang Jr, that one speedster, and Mr. Miracle. Why do you say Frank is slower than Ollie(I can agree with Deadshot and Daredevil being faster than him)?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Deathstroke isn't faster than Daredevil according to feats. And he didn't really tag Boomerang Jr so far as I know, but he had him dead to rights kind of.

Reflex wise they are similar, but i think Arrow is more agile.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@highaccuser:

He tagged Spider-Man after he was exhausted and had some broken bones from a recent fight with Daken and still likely affected by Pheromones. Deadshot has shot Mr. Miracle, who's much faster than bullet times like Orion, tagged Batman non-lethally several times, tagged a speedster, tagged Captain Boomerang Jr. and tagged Deathstroke. He's better than Frank, and 100 feet is a wider gap than he had in his fights with Frank. I'm also pretty sure Punisher has tagged him before.

Thanks for the enough.

@lukehero said:

Trick arrows like the flash bang are limited, so opening up with them and possibly losing an ace in the hole wouldn't be too smart. If using flash bangs aren't something Green Arrow regularly uses to create breathing space between him and opponents, I don't see why he suddenly opens up his first move doing that. Who's to say that he won't feel confident in being able to take Punisher straight up?

So basically neither one of us really know? I'll still stick with team 1. The true ace in the hole is the explosives, in my mind.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

He tagged Spider-Man after he was exhausted and had some broken bones from a recent fight with Daken and still likely affected by Pheromones.

Fair enough.

Deadshot has shot Mr. Miracle, who's much faster than bullet times like Orion, tagged Batman non-lethally several times, tagged a speedster, tagged Captain Boomerang Jr. and tagged Deathstroke.

Tagging a Wolverine whom was actively trying to avoid him is just as good as tagging Batman and Deathstroke, and tagging Spider-Man/shooting off his web shooters is just outright better than both of those by a pretty considerable amount when one considers Peter's outright raw speed edge coupled with Spider Sense. Punisher's also tagged a speedster who was pointed to be outright moving at Mach 2. The only place where Lawton outpaces Castle shooting wise is in landing trick shots.

and 100 feet is a wider gap than he had in his fights with Frank.

That's great. Wider starting distance means Matt has better chance to get cover and being farther away gives more time to react to bullets.

I'm also pretty sure Punisher has tagged him before.

That was only once I believe, and I remember there being context. But even then, Matthew has more instances of dodging Frank than vice versa.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Deadshot isn't beating Daredevil, and Punisher can definitely drop Green Arrow for a majority.

You proved that in your CaV with TTBA, ay?

:P

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

I was thinking flip a coin. But yeah Deadshot isn't anything DD hasn't dealt with before.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I can see where you're coming from with the coin toss.

This is definitely one of the closest fights I've seen in some time.

BONUS: It doesn't have anybody from the usual lineup of Black Panther, Deathstroke, Iron Fist, or Wolverine who seem to be used in almost every battle on the board.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

Tagging a Wolverine whom was actively trying to avoid him is just as good as tagging Batman and Deathstroke, and tagging Spider-Man/shooting off his web shooters is just outright better than both of those by a pretty considerable amount when one considers Peter's outright raw speed edge coupled with Spider Sense. Punisher's also tagged a speedster who was pointed to be outright moving at Mach 2. The only place where Lawton outpaces Castle shooting wise is in landing trick shots.

No it's not. Wolverine doesn't have many avoidance feats. It's just not something he does often. He tagged Spider-Man after having studied his moves for a fair amount of time beforehand, and it was teenage Peter whose much slower and less experienced than his modern self. He was still having problems with the enforces at that time. Tagging that speedster is nice and all, but Captain Boomerang is way above the mach 2 range so that seems much more impressive. Punisher is simply worse than Deadshot.

That's great. Wider starting distance means Matt has better chance to get cover and being farther away gives more time to react to bullets.

If he does that Deadshot can just switch to armor piercing or explosive rounds. This is assuming he can avoid Lawton long enough to even do that.

That was only once I believe, and I remember there being context. But even then, Matthew has more instances of dodging Frank than vice versa.

Fair enough.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Deathstroke isn't faster than Daredevil according to feats. And he didn't really tag Boomerang Jr so far as I know, but he had him dead to rights kind of.

Reflex wise they are similar, but i think Arrow is more agile.

I don't agree, but it was a fatigued Deathstroke anyway.

I can see that I suppose.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#41  Edited By Pokeysteve

Nah he won't open with them but bang and grenade arrows are his only special arrows. They'll get used sooner or later and either one should mess up Matt's head pretty bad. Frank isn't going to out gun Lawton.

If Deadshot takes on Matt it could possibly end up different but I don't think so. Sooner or later he's going to have to deal with Ollie and I see the special arrows as deciding factors.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one. I see Frank going down before anyone else.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I'm not by a computer so I'll get back to you probably by tomorrow morning.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sy8000
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Not seeing how Frank would go down before anybody else..considering he's by far the most durable and has the greatest pain tolerance of anybody here. Nothing short of a headshot would put him down. People are also forgetting Frank and Matt have great experience fighting together and against each other and thus would have have greater synergy compared to Ollie and Floyd who have probably never even worked alongside each other.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Homer_X

Could go either way

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is definitely one of the closest fights I've seen in some time.

BONUS: It doesn't have anybody from the usual lineup of Black Panther, Deathstroke, Iron Fist, or Wolverine who seem to be used in almost every battle on the board.

LOL thanks!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not seeing how Frank would go down before anybody else..considering he's by far the most durable and has the greatest pain tolerance of anybody here. Nothing short of a headshot would put him down. People are also forgetting Frank and Matt have great experience fighting together and against each other and thus would have have greater synergy compared to Ollie and Floyd who have probably never even worked alongside each other.

Just when I'm scrolling down a thread thinking "bullsh*t, bullsh*t, you need to take more meds, put your thinking cap on, nonsense, bullsh*t, read a comic" Juice comes in and speaks complete sense. Thanks, bro, I mean it.

Daredevil and Deadshot is something of an even split. The master of shooting sh*t versus the master of dodging sh*t. Can go either way. Frank kills or incapacitates Green Arrow and then helps double team Deadshot. Switch the roles and Daredevil dispatches Green Arrow while Floyd and Frank trade shots without a conclusive winner. Same result. Team 2 win.