Green Arrow (Arrowverse) vs Ozymandias (Movie)

• 69 results
Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Navajaz
  • Round 1: Standard gear.
  • Round 2: Just hand to hand.
  • Battle takes place in Abandoned Place.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2 frozen  Moderator

But Ozy caught a bullet!

Agent_Murdoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Agent_Murdoch

On paper? Ozymandias has this wrapped up pretty tightly. Based on feats? Arrow every day of the week. That's one of the problems that you have when you pit a television character versus a movie character. Nine times out of ten the television character has too many feats for the movie character to compete, even when the movie character would likely win. Good fight by the way.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow.

Ozymandias.

TheDropkickJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Arrow has some trick arrows that could deal with this. He just can not fall for the fake death trick.. I say 8/10 for Arrow.

2. Ozymandias hands down, holy hell. 10/10.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BulletTimer

Ozy should nail down both, he has bullet-timer feats, low superhuman showings, etc.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@bullettimer: You mean 1 feat. Arrow tagged the Flash last night in flashes own show, and unlike Ozzy he did his feat more than 1 time.

Round 1: Arrow he tagged the Flash multiple times, he can tag Ozy. Arrow 8/10

Round 2: Ozzy Destroys Him 10/10, Simply Better Physical Stats

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Also assassination scene, guy fires six shots at him from less than ten meters away and he dodges them all, catching arrows should be no problem

Though you're right about the hand-to-hand

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozzy

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer: Only

A. He knew before hand the Assassin was coming as he ordered the assassins, therefore had plenty of time to adjust.

B. The Assassin was in on the Plot, therefore could have been missing on purpose.

At best it was aim dodging, which Ollie has done. At worst the feat shouldn't count at all due to the fact that the Shooter, could have been following orders to miss on purpose.

He tagged the Flash several times, tagging Ozzie should be easy due to the lack of feats from Ozzie. He doesn't need to directly hit Ozzie either, just a few well placed explosives around him.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper? Ozymandias has this wrapped up pretty tightly. Based on feats? Arrow every day of the week. That's one of the problems that you have when you pit a television character versus a movie character. Nine times out of ten the television character has too many feats for the movie character to compete, even when the movie character would likely win. Good fight by the way.

that's something I see a lot. And apparently no feats = weak or getting stomped, even if literally every situation the movie character has been in has been flawless...because he only has several scenes, people make it sound like he couldn't possibly have more skills than what was shown on screen.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I haven't seen the episode with Barry vs. Ollie yet, is it actually a fair fight? Oh come on, ridiculous

Barry should stomp

And anyway, just because you know it's coming, doesn't mean you can suddenly move faster than a bullet

And the assassin wasn't, his goal was to kill Veidt, which he was wholeheartedly trying to do - Ozy was aiming for 100% realism

Plus, no one says Arrow is morals off, he won't use explosives from the get go, in the meantime Ozy can close the distance

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow shoots him in the head and kills him.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer: He doesn't have to be morals off to use them to KO.

I haven't seen the episode with Barry vs. Ollie yet, is it actually a fair fight? Oh come on, ridiculous

Any more silly than Deadshot beating Speedsters? It is what is. Peak humans using skill to take down characters above their level.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Arrow is way more skilled, and even if Ozy has him outmatched physically, Oliver is a survivor. It takes more than just superior strength or superior skill to actually defeat him, just ask Malcolm Merlyn.

MrOragamiYoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozzy doesn't have to try (I'm not familiar with Arrow's feats outside the comicverse.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I kind of want to say Ozymandias.

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Navajaz

BUMP

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Arrow

Roundd 2 Ozy

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Kidd  Online

Arrow

Ozymandias but he isn't stomping, people overrate that catching the bullet feat too much he could of simply be tracking its intended trajectory. He haven't really displaced the same level of H2H reaction time as some of the Arrowverse characters. Ozymandias damage output is impressive but Arrow has plenty of durability feats such as taking hits from Mirakuru'd men and recently being blitzed by Flash.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: He knew where the bullet was going but still had the reaction time to move his hand after she had fired. Arrow has been 1 shotted by Slade twice and ragdolled by Grundy and Roy.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Kidd  Online

@tragic_johnson: The point is he had the time to anticipating where the bullet would travel something he wont be able to that effectively in a fight with continuous motion.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: He doesn't need to catch them casually to be considered above Oliver. He needed Laurel to bail him out against the first mirakuru soldier that he tried to fight h2h. He doesn't have a good record against people stronger than him.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 The_Kidd  Online

@tragic_johnson: What about the flashback fight he had with Slade on the Amazo he took a few hits there also Mirakuru soldiers is a lot stronger than than what Ozymandias displayed. I agree with you that Ozymandias would win I just don't think he would do it effortlessly like most do.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True, but that was the only showing that Oliver lasted more than 2 hits. What did the Mirakuru soldiers do to put them above him,besides durability? Ozy kicked Rorshach in the head with his left leg and made him bounce off the wall sliding. He also kicked Nite Owl in the ankle during his flip kick and sent him back a few feet. Oliver and Merlyn both got their asses kicked H2H by opponents that were stronger, slower, and less skilled.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vinomonster

Ozy both rounds

Loading Video...

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@w0nd said:

@agent_murdoch said:

that's something I see a lot. And apparently no feats = weak or getting stomped, even if literally every situation the movie character has been in has been flawless...because he only has several scenes, people make it sound like he couldn't possibly have more skills than what was shown on screen.

That's probably one of the biggest things I hate about people on Comicvine. It's like, 90% of them think that if there are not scans of a character breathing, they must not breathe.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Arrow in a good fight

R2: Ozymandias stomps

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By w0nd

That's probably one of the biggest things I hate about people on Comicvine. It's like, 90% of them think that if there are not scans of a character breathing, they must not breathe.

Yup, no matter how many times I try to word it or explain it some people just don't get it. That or if the character is a super inconsistent one, picking and choosing what feats count and what don't, if it's in their favor or not.

or trying to make things seem less impressive than they actually are...

Movie characters and game characters are the worst in debates. people make up reasons for things that aren't explained and try to shoe horn it into the debate as if they are fact.

"how he caught the bullet wasn't explained so in my mind all he did was track the intended trajectory...that's not a reaction time speed feat at all, that wasn't that impressive really."

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: He doesn't need to catch them casually to be considered above Oliver. He needed Laurel to bail him out against the first mirakuru soldier that he tried to fight h2h. He doesn't have a good record against people stronger than him.

After a pep talk from ghost Tommy, Oliver basically kicked the crap out of Solomon Grundy without any issue. When he needed to be saved by Laurel don't forget he still had a broken knee at that time, considering that I think he did pretty damn well. He also manhandled Roy at every turn during their training, Roy was only able to match him when he was overdosed and Oliver didn't want to fight. Not to mention in pure durability he is able to tank hits from these guys constantly without instantly dying.

His record against superhumans is actually pretty good.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33  Edited By Mrnoital
@tragic_johnson said:

True, but that was the only showing that Oliver lasted more than 2 hits. What did the Mirakuru soldiers do to put them above him,besides durability? Ozy kicked Rorshach in the head with his left leg and made him bounce off the wall sliding. He also kicked Nite Owl in the ankle during his flip kick and sent him back a few feet. Oliver and Merlyn both got their asses kicked H2H by opponents that were stronger, slower, and less skilled.

using his speed Flash has punched hard enough to bust open a punching bag, in Flash vs Arrow, Flash drags Ollie a few blocks and gets in plenty of his extra fast punches, but in the end Ollie is able to get the better of him

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: he had prep though, they even address the two crossbow made a difference in that fight in brave and the bold

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: they did distract him so Ollie could throw one through his leg, but they also showed Barry isn't that aware of his surroundings, and can get hit by explosive arrows

but the way Ollie won, was by catching a punch and getting him in a headlock, that punch was the same kind that broke a punching bag too

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even understand how this is a question.

I mean OZY. CAUGHT. A. BULLET.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd catch every arrow shot his way.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

Including the explosive one

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Including the explosive one

Ozy will just catch the explosion.

I mean he caught a bullet after all.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozymandias would definitely win a hand to hand fight, but with his gear Ollie might be able to beat him. Arrows don't go as fast as bullets but i'm sure he could, i dunno, distract him with one arrow while firing another..? It'd be close if Ollie has his gear, if only because he'd be able to keep Ozy back for a while, whereas in close combat he can't do so.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ozzy stomps h2h!

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullets are like explosions. They can be caught.

1. Arrow
  2. Ozy
Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Frisky4

Speaking of those eyes.

ozzy stomps h2h!

No Caption Provided

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Arrow

R2: Ozy

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bullettimer: You mean 1 feat. Arrow tagged the Flash last night in flashes own show, and unlike Ozzy he did his feat more than 1 time.

Round 1: Arrow he tagged the Flash multiple times, he can tag Ozy. Arrow 8/10

Round 2: Ozzy Destroys Him 10/10, Simply Better Physical Stats

@lukehero said:

@bullettimer: Only

A. He knew before hand the Assassin was coming as he ordered the assassins, therefore had plenty of time to adjust.

B. The Assassin was in on the Plot, therefore could have been missing on purpose.

At best it was aim dodging, which Ollie has done. At worst the feat shouldn't count at all due to the fact that the Shooter, could have been following orders to miss on purpose.

He tagged the Flash several times, tagging Ozzie should be easy due to the lack of feats from Ozzie. He doesn't need to directly hit Ozzie either, just a few well placed explosives around him.

But don't random people get hits on the Flash?

A. Doesn't mean he knew where he'd shoot.

B. No he wasn't.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecomedian_: Again, at best that means what he was doing was aim dodging. As far as random people getting hits on Barry. Nope only metas. And the Flash just got a power boost in the episode with Blackout, so all those other hits are irrelevant .

Avatar image for deathstroke_terminater
deathstroke_terminater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 arrow

Round 2 ozy

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@thecomedian_: Again, at best that means what he was doing was aim dodging. As far as random people getting hits on Barry. Nope only metas. And the Flash just got a power boost in the episode with Blackout, so all those other hits are irrelevant .

But there was no evidence that the metas were faster.

I agree with the power boost making over hits irrelevant. I forgot about that. He does still make stupid mistakes though. That certainly helped Arrow win.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecomedian_: I'll say this, during the fight Flash was mind controlled and bloodlusted. Only mistake he made was he jobbed a bit. The fact is Ollie still tagged him when the Falsh was actively avoiding him. That shows a huge measure of skill. It's really no more ridiculous than peak humans like Deadshot or Punisher reacting to speedsters.