Green Arrow (Arrow show) vs. Batman (TDK)

• 88 results
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl
No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

--------------------------------

- No prep

- Batman circa The Dark Knight, Ollie from the Arrow show

- Standard gear

- Win by death or KO

- In character

----------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Given what i've seen of Ollie's aim thus far i'd give it to him. If Batman did managed to close the gap he could win but I don't see him doing that before Ollie hits him. Also GA seems quite laxed with his morals in the show. There is a chance he won't be shooting to wound if he sees a big guy dressed as a Bat running at him.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joygirl

@Strider92: Yeah, I've been shocked at how the show's villains are disposable so far, it's almost anticlimactic, you're like "omg look it's-- oh."

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Strider1992

@Joygirl: Ollies morals confuse me greatly in this show.

I remember watching the 1st episode where he snapped that guys neck because he saw his face I was like: "O.O Damn he's not going to be nice to his villains is he?" Then in the other ep where someone sends an assassin after his ex-girlfriend he goes after him twice and doesn't kill him. I'm sorry but what is the greater threat some guy seeing your face (if the guy did get away who would believe him that Ollie went all ninja on him anyway?) or another sending assassins after your friends?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joygirl

@Strider92: And then he's all "You're a murderer! Mweh! I only kill people for the greater good, for JUSTICE and stuff, or if it's convenient which it usually is, like if they see my face or walk in on me when I'm in the latrine, or if they took the last breadstick, or if they look at me funny, or if they call my ex-girlfriend stupid, or... oh, well, y'know, actually, yeah I'm a murderer too."

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@Joygirl: I'm just waiting for him to kill his mother. I see it going something like this:

SpiderMan100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By SpiderMan100

Batman is a better fighter

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Strider92 said:

@Joygirl: I'm just waiting for him to kill his mother. I see it going something like this:

LMAO

Also, I think Green Arrow wins, because of the distance they start.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fetts
@Joygirl said:

@Strider92: Yeah, I've been shocked at how the show's villains are disposable so far, it's almost anticlimactic, you're like "omg look it's-- oh."

Agreed. I was sorta disappointed with how they portrayed Deadshot in the show. I felt like they made him more of a trigger-happy sharpshooting dumbass rather than the badass professional he really is. And I felt like they did that all for the sake of making Ollie look good.  

*SPOILER ALERT* 

For example, when Green Arrow kicked into his apartment and Ollie took cover behind the wall next to the doorway, Deadshot was literally shooting through the doorway, rather than behind the wall where Ollie was. Doesn't really sound like "world's greatest assassin" material there. I mean I guess i's a little understandable, because obviously you can't kill off Ollie already. But I was the director, I would have done it a little differently. Like have Green Arrow crouch down with Deadshot shooting through the wall above him. But what was even worse was how he died. I really felt like he died way too easily. He really didn't put up too much of a hand to hand combat fight. And then the guy just started to shoot the concrete pillar that Ollie was hiding behind as if that was going to do anything. All in all I felt like he was just a dumbass that looked cool. The best feat he had the episode was his sniping really. 

Fortunately, I'm not THAT big of a fan of Deadshot, though I do like him. But if the same thing to Deathstroke when he shows up, all hell is going to rain down ladies and gentlemen.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Deranged Midget

This would be better determined if the starting distance was stated. Of course Ollie isn't exactly a slouch, but Bruce's gear would possibly give him the advantage in hand-to-hand combat as Ollie hasn't face anyone on Bruce's level yet. If they started any further than possibly ten metres, Ollie has a massive advantage in terms of ranged combat and he's shown that he's more agile than Bruce thus far.

Having said that, if Ollie were to gain distance on Bruce, he'd have no problem putting an arrow through his head.

growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By growup

Arrow but only because the things he does on the show are preposterous

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Joygirl

@Deranged Midget:

@Joygirl said:

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Joygirl: Oh boy, that helps solidify Ollie's advantage even further, especially considering that he has some pretty uncanny night vision.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joygirl

Bump.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#15  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Batman should win due to stealth.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie puts an Arrow through his head

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

@JediXMan said:

Stealth? I'm interested on your thoughts. Ollie obviously has the massive advantage in regards to range and he isn't a slouch in combat either. Would you assume Bruce to wait for Ollie to close the distance?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

@JediXMan said:

Stealth? I'm interested on your thoughts. Ollie obviously has the massive advantage in regards to range and he isn't a slouch in combat either. Would you assume Bruce to wait for Ollie to close the distance?

In hindsight, I think we need the OP to explain a bit. 100 meters isn't a whole lot and we don't know what's in that 100 meters.

But, if Batman can be stealthy given the environment (which needs to be explained), he can win. In a hand-to-hand fight, Batman would probably win after a decent battle. Really, Ollie hasn't fought anybody worthy of mentioning yet - just thugs and Deadshot, who didn't do anything either. Batman fought Ra's and his ninja.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deranged Midget

@JediXMan: I personally don't find Bruce to be all that superior to Ollie in regards to hand-to-hand, but he does have better feats (so far). I agree in regards to the locale and environment. If they start unaware of each other's locations, Bruce could have the advantage, but Ollie isn't incapable of stealth either. If they start of visible of each other, Bruce might be in trouble considering Ollie's accuracy isn't all that affected during the night as opposed to the day.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strider1992

@JediXMan: Although stealth would be a good factor for Batman I don't see him getting to Ollie before he gets shot. Not to mention if this does take place in a city we've already seen how good Ollie is a at climbing when he pulled that assassins creed stunt in the last episode. Getting up high for a birds eye view will also give him a big advantage.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@JediXMan said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@JediXMan said:

In hindsight, I think we need the OP to explain a bit. 100 meters isn't a whole lot and we don't know what's in that 100 meters.

But, if Batman can be stealthy given the environment (which needs to be explained), he can win. In a hand-to-hand fight, Batman would probably win after a decent battle. Really, Ollie hasn't fought anybody worthy of mentioning yet - just thugs and Deadshot, who didn't do anything either. Batman fought Ra's and his ninja.

You do know we're talking about the movie version right? You can see Batman has trouble dealing with few Joker's boys...

and Ollie on the other hands, had fought a bunch of mask men when he is captured with his friend Tommy ( in 'Pilot').

So...Ollie Stomps in TV version.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cattlebattle  Online

Its hard to gauge seeing as we haven't really seen Arrows full potential for fighting. He does seem to be much quicker than Batman who fights more like a tank than Ollie who uses more agility and his Bow in combat.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Alexander505

Green Arrow TV version vs Batman Nolan version = GA win

Comics version = Batman stomps

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
batmanJLAmanhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie slaughters him, in the show he is just pure better then Bats in TDK, unless Bruce can in close enough for h2h then i can see him winning because of more protection from the bat suit

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Interesting. In my opinion, Batman has an advantage over Arrow in Hand-to-Hand combat, and gadget/equipment. At close range, I think Batman has a better chance, since Ollie will have trouble aiming with gadgets and fists flying everywhere. His armor is also superior, and could absorb some of Arrow's melee attacks and ranged attacks alike. Bruce also works better in the dark, although Arrow does have some experience at night as well.

That being said, Arrow is no slouch in fighting either, and could hold his own for an extended period of time. He's also more agile and quick, and from what we have seen, has some gadgets too, like radio-voice arrows, poison arrows, and others. If he keeps his distance, he could take Bruce down, since Batman's armor isn't the best(it was pierced by Talia's knife). Even if that isn't the case, Batman still has an opening in his mouth area, and that could be a kill shot Arrow won't be passing up, since this Arrow isn't afraid to kill.

For now, I could see it going either way, especially since Arrow has just started.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Xanni15

@GodDamnIronMan: That doesn't show Batman have trouble with Joker or his crew, plus he's defeated more skilled fighters before in Ra's and his ninjas.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By bigcimmerian

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@JediXMan said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@JediXMan said:

You do know we're talking about the movie version right? You can see Batman has trouble dealing with few Joker's boys...

and Ollie on the other hands, had fought a bunch of mask men when he is captured with his friend Tommy ( in 'Pilot').

He was worried about civilians getting killed by Joker men, in Batman Begins when he fought Falcone at the docks he stomped his men in less then 30 seconds and there was at least 15 of them.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@cattlebattle said:

Its hard to gauge seeing as we haven't really seen Arrows full potential for fighting. He does seem to be much quicker than Batman who fights more like a tank than Ollie who uses more agility and his Bow in combat.

This

@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

Ollie slaughters him, in the show he is just pure better then Bats in TDK, unless Bruce can in close enough for h2h then i can see him winning because of more protection from the bat suit

And This.

@BigCimmerian said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@JediXMan said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@JediXMan said:

He was worried about civilians getting killed by Joker men, in Batman Begins when he fought Falcone at the docks he stomped his men in less then 30 seconds and there was at least 15 of them.

But he is beaten to the floor by few men, and then get kicked by Joker...isn't that silly? And how would that action prevent Joker from killing those civilians? And it's not in 30 seconds, more like 3 mins...with his Batsuit on.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By bigcimmerian

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@cattlebattle said:

This

@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

And This.

@BigCimmerian said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@JediXMan said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@JediXMan said:

But he is beaten to the floor by few men, and then get kicked by Joker...isn't that silly? And how would that action prevent Joker from killing those civilians? And it's not in 30 seconds, more like 3 mins...with his Batsuit on.

Yes it was even quicker then 30 seconds, I meant when he jumped them before he got to Falcone, after watching video you posted I must say that he stomped Joker's men lol, they only managed to land 1-2 hits and that was from behind, without Rachel as hostage he would be screwed lol.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@BigCimmerian: But this still less impressive than Ollie feats during 'Pilot'...He is cuffed, beaten...and still able to dodge armfires, and launch lethal blows...without his standard equipments.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bigcimmerian

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@BigCimmerian: But this still less impressive than Ollie feats during 'Pilot'...He is cuffed, beaten...and still able to dodge armfires, and launch lethal blows...without his standard equipments.

Hmm, perhaps, but with his suit Batman wins, without it I say it is stalemate.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@BigCimmerian said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Hmm, perhaps, but with his suit Batman wins, without it I say it is stalemate.

Well, Fair Enough...until we see some GA feats in the coming episode...(vs Deathstroke)

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Deranged Midget

@BigCimmerian: I don't know. Bruce's fighting style(Keysi I think) is basically suited to fighting multiple opponents and he's definitely a force to be reckoned with. But even with his Bat-suit and the added durability it might add, he still lost to Ra's in Batman Begins. I'm not saying Ollie is a superior hand-to-hand combatant but he's far more impressive than his comic counterpart was at that point in his life and with such little feats so far, he's impressive.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#34  Edited By entropy_aegis

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@JediXMan said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@JediXMan said:

And he had no problem dealing with Bane's mercs,ninjas,Cranes thugs,Maronis thugs and Falcones thugs.Batman wins in h2h and could win overall due to stealth.He can kill the lights with his belt and has smoke bombs as well.But if Ollie tags him then Bruce is done.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Arrow

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#36  Edited By xxxddd

Oliver.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#37  Edited By frozen  Moderator

I'd like to insert my opinion on this. At this range, I still think Batman could win. I mean in a hand-to-hand encounter, Batman would just beat him. Oliver is a good fighter, however in hand-to-hand Batman edges him. Physically they are similar but Batman is the superior combatant, and even traded hits with Bane. Some of the feats Arrow accomplished are stupid, I mean he doesn't just dodge bullets - they simply move around him. It looks ridiculous, but I still think Batman can win this. Arrow does have the accuracy to possibly tag him but I believe that Batman will utilize his stealth, and don't forget that this takes place at night-time. I think he'd be quite cautious, he'd make Arrow stumble at-least and be able to close the distance, and possibly disarm him. We've seen Batman disarm his opponents but it's not the same case, as his opponents are mainly thugs with guns, Arrow is another case. I don't think this is a slaughter either, it's a slaughter if this encounter takes place in day-time, but if Batman is playing this to the best of his abilities he can utilize his stealth abilities as well as h2h abilities to edge out a victory.

RooRZ97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RooRZ97

It's simple Batman uses Kevlar what would happen is green arrow would fire an arrow at batman's chest it would simply bounce off like rubber balls and that would give bats a chance to fire his smoke grenades and in the confusion Batman would just run up and punch Green Arrow square in the face then K.O Batman wins green arrow loses.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#39  Edited By Pokeysteve

Movie Batman is a joke. He has just has few feats has Ollie. He beat Ras and so and so. Well who did they beat? Why are they so special. There is nothing Batman can do combat wise that Ollie can't do quicker cause he'll stab a bitch lol.

@RooRZ97 said:

It's simple Batman uses Kevlar what would happen is green arrow would fire an arrow at batman's chest it would simply bounce off like rubber balls and that would give bats a chance to fire his smoke grenades and in the confusion Batman would just run up and punch Green Arrow square in the face then K.O Batman wins green arrow loses.

Kevlar isn't Arrow proof or even bullet proof. Batman takes a bullet at the end of TDK. Arrows are WAY sharper than bullets.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dondave

@RooRZ97:He shoots him in the chin

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By jayskee

Oliver since Nolan's batman is pretty weak

Avatar image for gnarlycharlieox
Gnarlycharlieox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do any of you even watch the show? He killed that guy because ONE, He just got back from the island, he wasn't that concerned for "justice" yet and hadn't hasd that talk with Dig that made him question his approach on cleaning up the city. TWO he watched him kill a guy in cold blood, THREE he seen his face and was hired by his mother, do you think they guy wouldn't have told her that her son was a fucking ninja?

The only part that I've found odd is when he was with Helena and she was shooting people and he said that was wrong, they are there for justice even though he's killed a lot of people, I also thought it was odd when she stormed off after they had dinner with whatsherface and his friend, kinda odd that his friend was that angry about her asking ollie for a job.but I guess he was just jealous and pissed about his dad idk.

But he seems to be developing more of a moral code or becoming more of a hero and less of a vigilante as the show progresses, maybe its supposed to show the transition from savage ( which is what he had to be on that island to survive ) to civilized man. I mean 5 years on an island after watching your dad kill a guy and then him self, watching your gf's sister die, being tortured, stabbed, broken, beaten and starved it's going to take more than a few episodes for him to adjust to civilized life again.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BlackWind

Nolan Batman isn't that tough. Arrow is a far superior martial artist.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow by far. His feats are way better

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#45  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Bale is better than Arrow he has better feats people just low ball him. I don't get how people say he sucks

Here you see him take down 15 thugs in 10 sec and show case some major stealth skills

Loading Video...

Here Batman shows off more mahor stealth skills and training

Loading Video...

Here Batman fight League of Shadows Ra's personal Ninjas and wins I don't think Arrow can take them

Loading Video...

Here Batman takes down Ra's nuff said

Loading Video...

Here Batman easily takes down, Scare Crows thugs, the russian's thugs, his imposters and yes he takes down these dogs rather easily lol.

Loading Video...

Here in Batman takes down trained Swat Officers. He wa getting walked through it by Fox but even with Arrow's black friends help he couldn't of done it.

Loading Video...

And an old Batman who hasn't trained or fought anyone for eight years effortlessly helps Catwoman defeat Bane's league of Shadows henchmen.

Loading Video...

Here Batman takes out more League of Shadows with stealth and despite not being in his Prime dodges AK 47 gunfire

Loading Video...

Here Batman fight Bane and he loses because he tried to match his brute strength and he's out of his prime. But Bane would murder stomp Arrow in a fist fight. Plus the gadgets Bats uses on Bane would be more than effective one Arrow.

Loading Video...

Here Batman shows his stealth skills and marksmanship and takes down 10 League of Shadows members in less than 30 sec

Loading Video...

Here we see a more able bodied Batman ( still not in his prime ) fight and beat Bane something Arrow in his prime can't do

Loading Video...

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#46  Edited By batmannflash

@ultrastarkiller: nice feats! I would say Batman by a small margin because Batman could sneak up on him at night, bringing the fight to close range.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Dark Knight FTW. Why? Stealth and gadgetry - he don't need to face Ollie head on. He can use EMP to turn off the lights, hide in shadows and then sneak attack either using tranquilizer darts or his own strength. Here is him using combination of stealth and tranquilizer darts:

Loading Video...

And here is him using only his own cunning and ninja skills to defeat people with automatic firearms:

Loading Video...

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: umm you said dark knight but the pic is begins or do u means the nolanverse cause people forget to mention begins.