#1 Edited by The Last Son Of Krypton (791 posts) - - Show Bio
100 arrows for each of them. They have all of their basic arrows plus all of their trick arrows. They start 20 feet apart. Both of them have an arrow already set up ready to fire. Morals apply.

VERSUS 

#2 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

What arrows for the kids???
How long is the distance between them?
Morals on or off?
=]

#3 Posted by The Last Son Of Krypton (791 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15:  I fixed it up a little.
#4 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Last Son Of Krypton: hmm, ok.

Do morals apply?
=]
#5 Posted by The Last Son Of Krypton (791 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Does morals really matter?
#6 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Last Son Of Krypton: Yup.
Soooo....do mrals apply?
=]
#7 Posted by The Last Son Of Krypton (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. Everything has been fixed, from morals to arrows, etc.

#8 Posted by Hyperlight (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman could catch there arrows in mid air... and dodge them that much easier. as long as he is serious... spidey can win. do they have bomb arrows?

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @The Last Son Of Krypton: hmm, ok.   Do morals apply? =] "
Are you trying to determine if Spider-Man is serious or not? Having morals and being serious are two different things. Spider-Man being serous keeps his morals. He never killed Kingpin even though he could have done it with a punch. Even more recently, he was able to stop himself from killing Kraven or anyone else in his family.
#10 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: I'm aware, but since we can't be sure if spidey is serious in this fight when morals are on, then if morals are off we can be more sure that spidey will use his powers in a far greater level.
For example since now the fight is with morals on, we can't be sure that spidey will fight serious or he will still messing around.
=]
#11 Posted by The Average Bear (2075 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man can do this pretty easily. Nothings stopping him from webbing up the duos bows. And then following suit on the archers.
#12 Posted by Mortal Komic (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman would curb stomp.

#13 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Team
Canary cry arrow FTW

#14 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

With Trick arrows I can see the Arrow team winning

#15 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Nobody: I'm aware, but since we can't be sure if spidey is serious in this fight when morals are on, then if morals are off we can be more sure that spidey will use his powers in a far greater level. For example since now the fight is with morals on, we can't be sure that spidey will fight serious or he will still messing around. =] "
Just because he doesn't have any morals doesn't mean he'd take the fight any less seriously. He could still be his joking and taking it easy self while he kills them with a single punch :)
#16 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait so all their trick arrows???? 0_o

#17 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man is better with more than one opponent than just one if I am not mistaken. I don't read much, but that is what I gather. Spidey has too much going for him. Like tying their arms together, from catching arrows to dodging them. Lifting a bus or two. SM takes this.

#18 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: lol