#1 Edited by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

The original Greed (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood) vs Wolverine.

Bloodlusted

Both have all their abilities

Battle takes place in a suburban town.

I'm not sure if adamantium can cut through diamonds so I'm not sure how this battle will go down. Even if it does, it be a rather interesting match (IMO).

#2 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight....probably greed. But it would be extremely long and bloody fight

#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7670 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#4 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#5 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan is a bad matchup for Greed.

#6 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

Greed get his arm cut off by Wrath in Brotherhood. Greed in the original (superior) FMA would maybe have a better chance as he was invulnerable to all damage save being exposed to his corpse and Edwards destructive alchemy.

I love FMA, greatest thing put to print ever, and yet Wolverine wins in these conditions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAao9QIbWUc

#7 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Nope.

What do you mean?

#8 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

No..not really lol.... If Logan can pierce through Greed's Ultimate Shield then all he has to do is keep slashing and stabbing him til he dies. Simple. That's if he can actually pierce through it.

#9 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7670 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoJack said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Nope.

What do you mean?

Directed to the above, but to lazy to tag.

#10 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine riverstomps. He can slice and dice Greed until he can no longer heal.

@PsychoJack said:

@BringnIt said:

No..not really lol.... If Logan can pierce through Greed's Ultimate Shield then all he has to do is keep slashing and stabbing him til he dies. Simple. That's if he can actually pierce through it.

Yes he can. Adamantium is much harder than any form of carbon.

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoJack: I hope you do know that diamonds are not unbreakable. His adamantium claws would cut through him as easily as it would anything else. Diamonds are the hardest mineral, not the hardest substance. Meaning if I took a regular metal sledgehammer and smashed against a diamond, the diamond would shatter in pieces. With that in mind, Wolverine would just keep cutting until Greed runs out of souls. While Wolverine won't suffer anything but superficial lacerations.

#12 Posted by NeonGameWave (7952 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine after a good fight.

#13 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm having a hard time seeing how this isn't spite in favor of Wolverine. Greed certainly can't kill Wolverine and he has no striking strength feats to suggest he's capable of knocking out Wolverine. Plus adamantium>>>>>>>>>>>>>diamond. Greed literally has no way to defend himself against Wolverine. All these factors in conjunction with the fact that Wolverine is a better h2h combatant = a very dead Greed.

#14 Posted by Dredeuced (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

Original, Brotherhood Greed was also a chump who couldn't fight for crap(though Wrath didn't cut his armor, he just cut him before he could put his armor up with a speed blitz, and he can't regenerate and armor up at the same time). Ling Greed would have a shot, but even then, his armor is cuttable by adamantium because it's harder than diamond. Greed from the first anime would have a shot because his regeneration is infinite until his body part shows up, so it'd be a fight between infinite regenerators, but even then Logan has him way out skilled and has superior speed (but probably less strength).